Immigration Invasion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I remember when the EU in it's current form (it's predecessor was prior to my being alive) was formed and one of the big concerns was that member nations would end up losing their sovereignty. Of course those naysayers were labeled as extremist wackos but as time has progressed those "wackos" were proven to be correct in their concerns in that bit by bit Brussels has forced policy after policy down the necks of member nations.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
And, when people say we are a nation of immigrants, that is partially true.... we are a nation of LEGAL immigrants. People came here legally, looking for a better life, and were vetted at Ellis Island, or wherever it was they did that sort of thing. Those invaders heading for our southern border have no intention of seeking asylum legally... they just want to make it across the border and start soaking up the free stuff.

well, yeah, AFTER you seized all our lands, marched us off to reservations, and declared yourselves the true Citizens of this land.

As for huge difference............yeah........you raped our women, pillaged our homes and lands, burned all we had, infected our peoples with deadly diseases, and murdered us just for the sport of it.

Yeah, there is a huge difference betwixt you and them

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
We are aware that after brexit we will still have immigrants but we will have control of who and how many will be allowed to come. At present being in the EU means we have no control over who arrives here or how many there are coming.

Leaving the EU is not just about immigration we want our sovereignty back. The referendum result was a shock to David Cameron
and his cronies who even now are trying to stop us leaving and hang on to their fat pensions and influence in Europe. They thought
it was a rubber stamp excercise and we would all vote to stay.
tanakh,

Those of us in the U.S. who support better control of our borders, merely want the same things you want.
We simply want there to be some RATIONAL ABILITY to control who arrives here, and how many are coming.

I don't personally know any Americans, of any political party, that are against immigrants.
And those of us who are more conservative, or libertarian, simply don't want immigration to be "out of control."

We aren't mad at immigrants, and we don't dislike them.
And many of us don't agree with everything Trump says and does.
But regarding immigration, we just want to have some reasonable ability to control it... just like you want in the U.K.

One last thing: conservatives don't feel like we're being "attacked" by immigrants.
But as usual, we ARE being attacked by the opposing political party, who is using some underprivileged group as pawns... this time it happens to be immigrants. Perhaps, in your own country, you feel much the same way.

And FYI, I'm fully in support of Brexit.

God Bless.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
And before some Democrats get upset, I should say one more thing.

I don't think the average Democrat has any kind of weird agenda, or is using immigrants as "pawns", or anything like that.

But I do believe those accusations well fit the leadership of your party, and I think there is evidence to support that assertion.

And no, I don't think Trump is the messiah... and yes, I would definitely change his hair.

BaptistBibleBeliever

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
It's bad enough that our country has millions of illegal aliens living here, but what is even worse is that they are being given free tuition aid, free health care, social security benefits, food stamps and tons of other freebies that this country is not even giving to African Americans. And yet, the blacks are staying on their little left-wing plantation and continuing to vote for a party that has done very little for them.

And I do believe that the democrats want the illegal aliens because they want the illegal votes.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
well, yeah, AFTER you seized all our lands, marched us off to reservations, and declared yourselves the true Citizens of this land.

As for huge difference............yeah........you raped our women, pillaged our homes and lands, burned all we had, infected our peoples with deadly diseases, and murdered us just for the sport of it.

Yeah, there is a huge difference betwixt you and them
That is the price of war when you lose. To the victor goes the spoils. Old as time itself. Just like if we lose this immigration invasion war, it will be the price we pay also.

Quantrill

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
tanakh,

Those of us in the U.S. who support better control of our borders, merely want the same things you want.
We simply want there to be some RATIONAL ABILITY to control who arrives here, and how many are coming.

I don't personally know any Americans, of any political party, that are against immigrants.
And those of us who are more conservative, or libertarian, simply don't want immigration to be "out of control."

We aren't mad at immigrants, and we don't dislike them.
And many of us don't agree with everything Trump says and does.
But regarding immigration, we just want to have some reasonable ability to control it... just like you want in the U.K.

One last thing: conservatives don't feel like we're being "attacked" by immigrants.
But as usual, we ARE being attacked by the opposing political party, who is using some underprivileged group as pawns... this time it happens to be immigrants. Perhaps, in your own country, you feel much the same way.

And FYI, I'm fully in support of Brexit.

God Bless.

Hello Maxwell

The main difference between the UK and the US is that at present we are being governed by unelected bureaucrats in Brussels
At least your laws are enforced by elected representatives whether you like them or not. Also shooting illegal immigrants has never been advocated by any of our politicians.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Hello Maxwell

The main difference between the UK and the US is that at present we are being governed by unelected bureaucrats in Brussels
At least your laws are enforced by elected representatives whether you like them or not. Also shooting illegal immigrants has never been advocated by any of our politicians.
Did you see the immigration train at the Mexican border? Did you see how they attacked the barriers and threw rocks at the police.? That is not immigration. That is an attack upon a people.

These are no immigrants. They are an enemy army. Everyone likes to use the word 'immigrants' because it sounds so safe and disarming. And once you start with the rock throwing, I have no problem shooting as many as you can. You can kill a person with a rock just like with a gun.

Because England and other European nations are refusing to recognize islam as an invading army, instead calling them immigrants, you will one day be submitting to islam. Better get your women sized for the berkah now.

Yall's only option, since you have let so many in, will be to submit or resist. Because until the muslims get their way, they will burn your country down. Then let's see if you will be willing to shoot the 'immigrant's'.

Quantrill

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Hello Maxwell

Did you see the 'immigrant's' throwing rocks and attacking the barriers at the Mexican border? That is not immigration, that is an enemy army. You and others like to use the term 'immigrants' as it sounds so safe and disarming. But they are not. They are an invading army.

You can kill a person with a rock as well as with a gun. Once the attack begins and they start throwing rocks, then it doesn't matter to me how many they shoot and kill.

Yall in England and other European countries have let so many muslims, which are also an invading army, into your country that it is inevitable now that you will either have to go to war with them or submit to them in a future day. Because until they get their way, which is you submitting to them, they will not stop. They will burn your country down. See then if you are willing to shoot the supposed 'immigrant'.

Quantrill

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Hello Maxwell

Illegal Immigrants

1. To be honest, I'm not sure about EXACTLY what Trump said... so I'm not going to defend some particular statement until I hear it verbatim.

But I will give some general thoughts on the topic.

2. If approximately 10,000 illegals were attempting to cross your border en masse, like a small army, violating the laws and security of your nation by completely ignoring your laws and threatening to physically overpower your border defenses, like some kind of dystopian invading horde, with MORE of these illegal groups, each like small armies, admittedly all "on their way"... you might be forced, out of necessity, to discuss things in different terms.

I think if this was happening to your nation, you might possibly be thinking about it differently.

3. If you get your buddies together, and cross any border in the world, without following the proper protocol, you're going to get arrested. And if you get 10,000 of your buddies together, and try to illegally cross any border in the world, it's very likely you'll all get shot.

4. If you try to step on any military base, anywhere in the world, without permission, you're going to get arrested, and very possibly shot.
A national border is, in it's barest essence, a type of military zone. It is a "national defense."

Crossing any border in the world, without proper protocol, is considered a federal offense, and a breach of national security...
anywhere in the world.

5. You can't even go anywhere in the world and step on plain old "private property" without permission of some kind.

Try going anywhere in the world, and breaking into a shopping mall when the doors and closed, and see if you don't end up arrested and possibly shot.

So HOW IN THE WORLD do you expect to cross a sovereign nation's border defenses with no repercussions, if you can't even cross the threshold of private property?

Conclusion:

1. I understand our friends and brothers in the U.K. have different views, and I also understand Trump is prone to saying odd things, and I also understand the press in the U.K. is NEVER going to report the news in an unbiased way so that the U.K. citizens have an unbiased assessment of the real situation in the U.S... those are all givens.

2. However, it does get tiring to see every nation in the world protecting their own borders, with both laws and physical security... while the U.S. is getting lambasted for simply doing the same, and quite reasonable things, as everyone else.

3. I'm not terribly political, and I like immigrants just fine... but I really do get horribly tired of hearing emotionally driven, and completely illogical arguments, during election cycles.

Tanakh,
even if we disagree, I really do wish you and your nation the best in all things; and again, I fully support Brexit.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Did you see the 'immigrant's' throwing rocks and attacking the barriers at the Mexican border? That is not immigration, that is an enemy army. You and others like to use the term 'immigrants' as it sounds so safe and disarming. But they are not. They are an invading army.

You can kill a person with a rock as well as with a gun. Once the attack begins and they start throwing rocks, then it doesn't matter to me how many they shoot and kill.

Yall in England and other European countries have let so many muslims, which are also an invading army, into your country that it is inevitable now that you will either have to go to war with them or submit to them in a future day. Because until they get their way, which is you submitting to them, they will not stop. They will burn your country down. See then if you are willing to shoot the supposed 'immigrant'.

Quantrill

I wish you would get your facts right about UK immigration. The vast majority of immigrants allowed into the UK in recent years
are white Eastern European CHRISTIANS. Most of the Muslim population in the UK were born here' According to a 2011 census
the total Muslim population was 4.4% compared to 59.8% Christian. In the US about 1,1% of the population are Muslim which
represent about 3.5 million people.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
I wish you would get your facts right about UK immigration. The vast majority of immigrants allowed into the UK in recent years
are white Eastern European CHRISTIANS. Most of the Muslim population in the UK were born here' According to a 2011 census
the total Muslim population was 4.4% compared to 59.8% Christian. In the US about 1,1% of the population are Muslim which
represent about 3.5 million people.
Your muslim population by now would be over 5%. They multiply like rats as that is their method of taking over. It is all about numbers. England has already, even with just this amount of muslim population, allowed Shariah Law to be exercised by the muslims over their people. Bad mistake. There have been Shariah law districts enforced by the muslims in England.

You may say that is bull, but just buy a beer and try walking through their area.

As I said, England has allowed too many muslims in their country. They now will have no choice but to violently stop them or submit to them because muslims have one goal in mind. That is to bring everyone in the country where they live under Shariah law.

You may not see it due to your age, but your children and grandchildren may. And shouldn't that be why we stop these things before they start so that our kids won't have to endure these things. In this we have failed.

I say 'we' because in the U.S. we have allowed to many muslims here. The allowance should be 0%. None. Nada. Zilch. You don't allow an invading army in your country. And until westerners get through their heads that islam is an invading army, there is no stopping it.

Quantrill

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Your muslim population by now would be over 5%. They multiply like rats as that is their method of taking over. It is all about numbers. England has already, even with just this amount of muslim population, allowed Shariah Law to be exercised by the muslims over their people. Bad mistake. There have been Shariah law districts enforced by the muslims in England.

You may say that is bull, but just buy a beer and try walking through their area.

As I said, England has allowed too many muslims in their country. They now will have no choice but to violently stop them or submit to them because muslims have one goal in mind. That is to bring everyone in the country where they live under Shariah law.

You may not see it due to your age, but your children and grandchildren may. And shouldn't that be why we stop these things before they start so that our kids won't have to endure these things. In this we have failed.

I say 'we' because in the U.S. we have allowed to many muslims here. The allowance should be 0%. None. Nada. Zilch. You don't allow an invading army in your country. And until westerners get through their heads that islam is an invading army, there is no stopping it.

Quantrill
there is the house of islam and the house of war. so, covert or die. I wish folks would simply learn something instead of letting the media and politicians telling them what to believe.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
there is the house of islam and the house of war. so, covert or die. I wish folks would simply learn something instead of letting the media and politicians telling them what to believe.
Everyone is too afraid of being called bigots or prejudist. Too afraid of being labled a 'hate monger' due to hating a so called religion named islam. Too afraid of being branded as one who does not believe in equality. All of which I believe have been a ploy carefully placed by satan to obtain his objectives.

Quantrill

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
That is the price of war when you lose. To the victor goes the spoils. Old as time itself. Just like if we lose this immigration invasion war, it will be the price we pay also.

Quantrill
Start practicing your Spanish........... :)

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Start practicing your Spanish........... :)
when I was in high school, back in the late 80's , Spanish language was an elective.

my thoughts were, nah, don't need to learn it. I took drafting instead.

now, I can't speak Spanish or draw....