Immigration Invasion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
it's my understanding that they are fleeing a country run by drug cartels. decriminalize street drugs and drug cartels won't be a thing. but that's another topic I guess

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
Exactly right. And then we become a useless third world country like the one they flee from. Funny how the minorities are fleeing to white people's place of living. Yet complain about white people complaining about it.

When you crap in your own bird nest, don't look to come over and pollute ours.

Quantrill
Now we get the point!
White people certainly need their place to live not corrupted by colored people...... USA USA!

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Now we get the point!
White people certainly need their place to live not corrupted by colored people...... USA USA!
Right..and we should only help Christians....because Jesus and stuff

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Now we get the point!
The country needs to remain in control by the white people. We have seen what people of color do to theirs. As I said, the evidence is before your very eyes. No one wants to immigrate to Africa. No one wants to immigrate to Mexico. It the white countries that have developed. That have provided a working government.

Glad you see my point.

Quantrill

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
The country needs to remain in control by the white people. We have seen what people of color do to theirs. As I said, the evidence is before your very eyes. No one wants to immigrate to Africa. No one wants to immigrate to Mexico. It the white countries that have developed. That have provided a working government.

Glad you see my point.

Quantrill
It’s interesting to get a glimpse into your mind.
This is so called Christian thinking now days I guess................

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
It’s interesting to get a glimpse into your mind.
This is so called Christian thinking now days I guess................
Glad to be of interest. I can't vouch for others. The evidence speaks for itself.

Quantrill

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016

Glad you see my point.

Quantrill
While we agree on many things, this is not one of them. What we need are GOOD, intelligent, preferably God-fearing people to be in control, no matter what color their skin is.

As an aside, if anyone here still is claiming that all of these gate-crashers are legitimately "seeking political asylum", here's a quote from Yahoo's "news feed" about the folks being stopped at the border.

"As the reality sinks in that those seeking asylum in the United States will likely have to remain in the Mexican border city for months, 350 people have asked authorities to help them travel home.
Jose Luis Tepeu, 22, from Guatemala, was sleeping on cardboard boxes on the ground. He said he would only wait five more days to see if help would come to take him to the United States, or even Canada.
"If they don't come, I'll return to my home," he said, saying that salaries in Mexico were too low for him to stay and send money home to help his family. "You don't earn well here." "

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
"If they don't come, I'll return to my home," he said, saying that salaries in Mexico were too low for him to stay and send money home to help his family. "You don't earn well here." "
This is why they come. Large percentages of the people that come here (both legally and illegally) from South and Central America come here for the money and have no intent of staying and becoming citizens. I have worked with dozens of legal immigrants from south of the border that have said point blank that once their house (back home) is paid for they will go back home. Drywall work here in Colorado pays 5 to 6 times more than what it does back home for them allowing them to not only pay their bills here but also send home more than they would be making in their home country.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
While we agree on many things, this is not one of them. What we need are GOOD, intelligent, preferably God-fearing people to be in control, no matter what color their skin is.

As an aside, if anyone here still is claiming that all of these gate-crashers are legitimately "seeking political asylum", here's a quote from Yahoo's "news feed" about the folks being stopped at the border.

"As the reality sinks in that those seeking asylum in the United States will likely have to remain in the Mexican border city for months, 350 people have asked authorities to help them travel home.
Jose Luis Tepeu, 22, from Guatemala, was sleeping on cardboard boxes on the ground. He said he would only wait five more days to see if help would come to take him to the United States, or even Canada.
Yes, but whether you agree or not, those 'good, intelligent, preferably God-fearing people' will be of the white race.

Quantrill

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
I think you might needI think you might need professional help. From your comments you seem a bit unhinged
That's funny. I was thinking the same of you.

Quantrill

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
There is absolutely nothing remotely Christian, Christ like or in the pursuit of God that goes along with standing for or claiming white supremacy.
If someone can’t see that as an issue.......