Immigration Invasion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I'm reporting This Racist troll hopefully admin will show him the door

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
I'm reporting This Racist troll hopefully admin will show him the door
I don’t think that’s really nice . Calling this guy a troll is demeaning to trolls.
Blessings
Bill

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
This guy sounds like a domestic terrorist in the making

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
This is why they come. Large percentages of the people that come here (both legally and illegally) from South and Central America come here for the money and have no intent of staying and becoming citizens. I have worked with dozens of legal immigrants from south of the border that have said point blank that once their house (back home) is paid for they will go back home. Drywall work here in Colorado pays 5 to 6 times more than what it does back home for them allowing them to not only pay their bills here but also send home more than they would be making in their home country.
Yes, that is true. Which flies in the face of the leftists and the media (oh, wait, I repeat myself..:rolleyes: ) who would have everyone believe that all these poor "immigrants" are fleeing imminent danger in their home country and are seeking political asylum.

No person with even a modicum of sense and power of observation would believe that.... intelligent honest people know that the vast majority of them are simply coming up here to crash the gates strictly for financial gain.

They have no intention of becoming an American citizen... they simply want the perks and none of the responsibility. Look at all the Honduran flags the "immigrants" are proudly waving as they storm our gates...

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Well, I am white, and I am a nationalist. So, what does that make me?

Quantrill
It makes you an American.

What the hell is wrong with you?

You are like the Westboro Baptist Church. This tiny "Church" that the left, the media, atheists and unsaved glom onto to paint ALL Christians as haters.

You are being used by satan as a pawn. There are no "races". There is one race. The human race. And in that race there are variations. If it wasn't skin color it would be "those people with big noses" or "those people who are under 6ft tall" or a million other differences.

Watch this video at about the 2:15 mark onward.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
The term for this view is WHITE NATIONALISM.

This is considered, by all political camps, as EXTREME RACISM.

WHY IS THIS BEING ALLOWED ON CC?

I have reported this person for his unchristian racist post but seems no one cares.
If he is allowed to continue, I will have no part of this forum.

Just because we permit (to a degree) certain post content in no way means that the Administration of Christian Chat agrees with or endorses what some people post here.

In this case it just took a bit for him to completely cross the line that I would tolerate.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
While I disagree with most of what Quantrill is saying here, he is not the only person that believes that way. And, it is not only white people who believe that way.... do a googly search for Pastor James David Manning, and listen to his sermon about "black folk".

Like most topics, there are traces of truth even in the most biased and prejudiced arguments. Even the famous racist David Duke had some truths mixed up in his racist rhetoric.

For me, the bottom line is "did Jesus see the people he came to save as 'blacks' or 'whites' or 'Samaritans' or 'Jews' ? or did he love all men equally, no matter their ethnicity? I aspire to that.....

Aug 2, 2009
I have a solution you guys...

Put them on a ship to europe. The EU will welcome them with open arms.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
nationalism teaches you to hate people who have done nothing to you and to take credit for things you had no part in

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Staying Calm & Balanced

As Christians, we need to stay calm, and not swing about emotionally on these racial issues.

A. We don't want to get caught up in all the social justice frenzy, and accuse people of racism over every little thing, or even when they say something a little controversial.

B. We also don't want to get baited into the race arguments, and get so upset about "fairness" and "equity" that we become racists ourselves.

As Christians, we need to do better.
We need to hold ourselves to higher standards, and as hornetguy said above, keep our focus on Christ.

Some of us here enjoy a bit of rigorous debate, going after each other... we all learn new things, and we all have a bit of good fun.
But I didn't enjoy any of the conversations I had on this thread.
This wasn't debate, and it wasn't fun.

God bless everyone.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Your muslim population by now would be over 5%. They multiply like rats as that is their method of taking over. It is all about numbers. England has already, even with just this amount of muslim population, allowed Shariah Law to be exercised by the muslims over their people. Bad mistake. There have been Shariah law districts enforced by the muslims in England.

You may say that is bull, but just buy a beer and try walking through their area.

As I said, England has allowed too many muslims in their country. They now will have no choice but to violently stop them or submit to them because muslims have one goal in mind. That is to bring everyone in the country where they live under Shariah law.

You may not see it due to your age, but your children and grandchildren may. And shouldn't that be why we stop these things before they start so that our kids won't have to endure these things. In this we have failed.

I say 'we' because in the U.S. we have allowed to many muslims here. The allowance should be 0%. None. Nada. Zilch. You don't allow an invading army in your country. And until westerners get through their heads that islam is an invading army, there is no stopping it.

By the way being my age doesnt make me senile. I know whats happening in my Country. At present
Brexit is our main issue whether we are Christian Muslim or anything else.

Quantrill

It is Bull I know because I live and worked in London.
I worked in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets which is situated in the East of the City.
When I worked there the population was 48% Bangladeshi Muslim. The mention of no go areas
stemmed from one incident that was blown out of all proportion by the Press. In the Ten Years that I worked there I had no problems at all. In fact the main Mosque in the borough held open days when
non Muslims were invited in and shown around. I never had any problems walking anywhere and neither did any of my none Muslim Colleagues. There are plenty of bars and Pubs in the area and
and an area called Brick Lane is famous here for its Curry Restaurants which are owned by Muslims

The whole of East London has a history of being home to immigrants. Going back in History
it has beeen a home for French Hugenos, Chinese, Jews and now Bangladeshis as well as English Cockneys!

Have you lived in the UK for any length of Time or do you get all your information from the world Media?

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
What we have is Mr Alt-Right dressed in the flag and "christian" clothing.

You'll find this kind of talk from the A-R all over the web.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
What we have is Mr Alt-Right dressed in the flag and "christian" clothing.

You'll find this kind of talk from the A-R all over the web.
I had a sneaking suspicion that this was the case.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
It is Bull I know because I live and worked in London.
I worked in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets which is situated in the East of the City.
When I worked there the population was 48% Bangladeshi Muslim. The mention of no go areas
stemmed from one incident that was blown out of all proportion by the Press. In the Ten Years that I worked there I had no problems at all. In fact the main Mosque in the borough held open days when
non Muslims were invited in and shown around. I never had any problems walking anywhere and neither did any of my none Muslim Colleagues. There are plenty of bars and Pubs in the area and
and an area called Brick Lane is famous here for its Curry Restaurants which are owned by Muslims

The whole of East London has a history of being home to immigrants. Going back in History
it has beeen a home for French Hugenos, Chinese, Jews and now Bangladeshis as well as English Cockneys!

Have you lived in the UK for any length of Time or do you get all your information from the world Media?
That is good to hear, because, much like you folks on that side of the pond, we DO get most of our news from the world media... I have heard the same things, that there are places in the UK that a non-muslim person just shouldn't go. That is what is reported by the media. And, no, this is NOT some kind of alt-right media.. we don't have any of that here any more. The only media outlet that is even remotely conservative, Fox News, is not even close to being "alt-right".

About 98% of our media is hard-core liberal/progressive left. There is no media outlet that I know of that simply reports news.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
nationalism teaches you to hate people who have done nothing to you and to take credit for things you had no part in
sorry, Dude, but you are generalizing just like you accuse Quantrill of doing. There is nothing wrong with "nationalism". It is the idea of loving your country, and being proud of it, and wanting the best for it. I am a nationalist in that sense. I want the absolute best for the US, because I firmly believe that it is the best nation on earth.
Not perfect, by any stretch of the imagination, but better than any other country I've experienced.

But, that nationalism includes ALL Americans... no matter their race, color, religious belief system.... whatever. That is why I am all for immigration..... LEGAL immigration.

I have no use for those that want to crash the gates to suck up all the benefits of being an American, without any investment or intention of becoming an American. President Teddy Roosevelt said it perfectly....

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
Nationalism is great in it proper context. If it is in opposition to the kingdom of God in Christ and what that stands for then we are no different than Cain.

7seasrekeyed

This guy sounds like a domestic terrorist in the making

you may not know it, because I don't think you have been around in awhile

but he believes that a civil war is needed and the country should become 2...liberal and not liberal with lots of guns and 'stuff' (and I'm not anti-gun...but I am anti that attit

7seasrekeyed

Need some Scriptures! Please prove from me from the Bible that whites are more blessed of God.

Let's go some white cultures and see if they all qualify for your classification as being blessed because of God.

Roman - persecuted Christians who would not worship their gods or the Emperor. Yet for 500 years they ruled the world.

Norsemen or Vikings - worshiped Odin and other gods of war. Conquered much land and territory, including Western Asia, Europe and England, by raping, pillaging and burning.

Germany - tried to set up a reich or empire based on whiteness. Caused a world war, now are very repentant. Germans being the great Biblical scholars of theology.

Oh! But you say they were not Christian! Precisely the point! It is never about whites being blessed! It is about God blessing his people, "red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight."
He's obviously not color blind

I put him on ignore some time back. but the blow up in this thread caught my attention

I wonder what he thinks of not exactly white with blue eyes Jesus was when He walked the earth

such ignorance :cautious:

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I saw a stand-up comic doing a bit about nationalism. I would post it here but it has a lot of profanity.
"We saved France's butt in ww2"
Really? Who's we?. I got pretty drunk last night but I dont remember going to France