Immigration Invasion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
Perhaps some have been assimilated in to the lilywolf collective.
LOL
Blessings
Bill

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
It seems fYdo gets upset with the same folks liily did.

Mar 23, 2016
10 minute (approx) video of speech given by Chuck Schumer in 2009:

2:00 - "illegal immigration is wrong and a primary goal of comprehensive immigration reform must be to dramatically curtail future illegal immigration"
2:15 - "operational control of our borders through significant additional increases in infrastructure, technology, and border personnel must be achieved within a year of enactment"

Me: wouldn't "infrastructure" include the wall?

In 2009, Mr. Schumer stated that progress in securing our border includes:

6:36 - "construction of a 630 mile border fence - or 630 miles of border fence - that create a significant barrier to illegal immigration on our southern land border"

Me: if a border fence was a "significant barrier to illegal immigration" in 2009, why do we not have a "significant barrier to illegal immigration" fence from the Atlantic to the Pacific 10 years later? Our gov't has enough $$ to completely fence our southern border.

/

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
I'm pretty sure the US politicians don't want any kind of immigration control. There may be a few who do, but by far, most want the illegal migrants to continue coming in unchecked. And it's because of their own tax structure. Democrats and republicans are basically slavemasters like always. They're exploiting the migrants for cheap labor. They're keeping eggs for 2 bucks and milk for 3. They're keeping the builders happy with unchecked labor. The migrants are here illegally and they work illegally. There is child labor. There is pay below the minimum. The migrants are not covered by any insurances - no workman's comp. No health insurance. If one of them gets hurt, the nearest emergency room pays. Life is good for the farming CoOp's, the REIT industry, the chicken producers, etc and they will continue to bankroll the politician's campaigns, the migrant isn't held to the same governmental standards as the American citizen, and the government doesn't care because of my 3rd sentence - the tax structure is set up so no real income is paid through taxes anyway for these kinds of jobs, so - no big loss. It's a Ponzi scheme of unbelievable proportions and nobody's going to do anything about it. Americans will keep eating their 1 dollar lettuce and get their lawns mowed for $20 and buy into all this talk of compassion for your fellow man. It'd be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Should President Trump be blamed if a immigrant's child died in a detention center?

K

kaylagrl

Should President Trump be blamed if a immigrant's child died in a detention center?
In my opinion,no. The parents chose to take their child on the arduous journey. They are to blame.

J

Jennie-Mae

I don’t agree with the sentiment that the parents are the only ones to blame. They shouldn’t have brought them here, but these children are innocent and they didn’t die in the custody of their parents.

I’m a mother of two children, and to me, the way this is being handled by the authorities is deeply disturbing. How can anybody, most likely a mother or father to American children, incarcerate children from other countries, without sufficient routines to adequately protect them?

How can they take children into custody and then, whenever they miserably fail to take care of these children, put the blame on the parents?

Casualties among children is not acceptable. There’s nobody else to blame than the specific authority that was supposed to be taking care of these children.

K

kaylagrl

I don’t agree with the sentiment that the parents are the only ones to blame. They shouldn’t have brought them here, but these children are innocent and they didn’t die in the custody of their parents.

I’m a mother of two children, and to me, the way this is being handled by the authorities is deeply disturbing. How can anybody, most likely a mother or father to American children, incarcerate children from other countries, without sufficient routines to adequately protect them?

How can they take children into custody and then, whenever they miserably fail to take care of these children, put the blame on the parents?

Casualties among children is not acceptable. There’s nobody else to blame than the specific authority that was supposed to be taking care of these children.
I honestly don't know,did they give the reason for the deaths? Busy season and haven't been watching the news.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
The parents imo are to blame. Most of the people are coming out of rebellion to cause trouble and not for help and the liberal media is covering it and tryng to bring hate through children and ignore the fact what deceases and real motivation is coming with these people
the parents dont care, they just want to rebel at any cost

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Nov 6, 2018

I am a mother and grandmother and I think the parents that brought their kids out their to start with should be prosecuted , any
american mom that put their child in danger would be charged with neglect or abuse so why not them?
and all those poor little ones the news showed in cages was on obamas timeline so why should trump be blamed?
and why should any one other then the parents be blamed at all?

J

Jennie-Mae

I am a mother and grandmother and I think the parents that brought their kids out their to start with should be prosecuted , any
american mom that put their child in danger would be charged with neglect or abuse so why not them?
and all those poor little ones the news showed in cages was on obamas timeline so why should trump be blamed?
and why should any one other then the parents be blamed at all?
That’s true, but whenever a child is being removed from the mother that put the child in danger, the authorities in charge are responsible. A foster care facility can’t blame the parents if the facility fails to establish a safe environment for the children they are responsible for.

I haven’t said anything about Trump. I’m talking about the authorities in charge.

U

UnderGrace

Well then that seems to bring the blame back to the parents.
I agree, the article clearly states he was in custody with his father.

The boy, who was detained with his father, died shortly before midnight Monday at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center in Alamogordo, New Mexico, about 90 miles north of the border crossing in El Paso, Texas.

As well this type of custody at the boarder is not the same when a child is in protective services. The officials at the boarder I am sure are overworked and under tremendous stress.

This problem could have been dealt with years ago, but the dems were all talk and no action, I give credit to the president for taking action.