Is it like..the Good Samaritan story where the Jews didn't help even one of their own who was in dire straits, and they would shun the Samaritans because they worshipped in a different way...? IDK I don't live there.
I think people sort of have these stereotypes of how all other races apart from their own are good. And then make cruel jokes about others belittling or dismissing them simply because they don't understand cultural differences.
Black Friday isn't even a thing, (for Blacks) people of any race just want a bargain! I mean bruh.
Chinese new year is a funny one since others celebrate it too (now people are calling it 'Lunar New Year') but its actually an official national holiday in China.
I think people sort of have these stereotypes of how all other races apart from their own are good. And then make cruel jokes about others belittling or dismissing them simply because they don't understand cultural differences.
Black Friday isn't even a thing, (for Blacks) people of any race just want a bargain! I mean bruh.
Chinese new year is a funny one since others celebrate it too (now people are calling it 'Lunar New Year') but its actually an official national holiday in China.