F
Foersh
Guest
Hi, I joined this website because I'm having a lot of trouble trying to bond with the people in my youth group.
When I was in 7th grade, I switched school districts and it seemed then like everyone had their friends already and had their little groups they were comfortable in and didn't want anyone else to impede. This feels the exact same way. My youth leader isn't very strong in including those who may be on the shy side but open up eventually.. It just feels so lonely and I'm discouraged to even go to youth group anymore. It's not like they'd miss me anyway.
Please.. looking for a friend to talk about God with and just talk with..
When I was in 7th grade, I switched school districts and it seemed then like everyone had their friends already and had their little groups they were comfortable in and didn't want anyone else to impede. This feels the exact same way. My youth leader isn't very strong in including those who may be on the shy side but open up eventually.. It just feels so lonely and I'm discouraged to even go to youth group anymore. It's not like they'd miss me anyway.
Please.. looking for a friend to talk about God with and just talk with..