In need of Christian friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 17, 2018
Hi! My name is Anne. I'll be 28 this summer. I have been a Christian since 2007. I currently study copywriting and will graduate within the next 6 months. I also write poetry and spoken word. I'm a vegetarian and I don't drink or smoke. I'm a single mum of 2. I love cooking and listen to many genres of music, neo soul, gospel and 90's r&b/hip hop my ultimate favorites. I want to learn zumba!

Ask me more if interested :). I'm here looking for Christian friends and fellowship.

Oct 12, 2012
Hi! My name is Anne. I'll be 28 this summer. I have been a Christian since 2007. I currently study copywriting and will graduate within the next 6 months. I also write poetry and spoken word. I'm a vegetarian and I don't drink or smoke. I'm a single mum of 2. I love cooking and listen to many genres of music, neo soul, gospel and 90's r&b/hip hop my ultimate favorites. I want to learn zumba!

Ask me more if interested :). I'm here looking for Christian friends and fellowship.
Hey Anne 👋 glad you made it welcome to the CC, lots of Zumba in here if you will?!! 🙏🤪

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Anne! May the Lord bless you abundantly! :)

G

Godsgirl83

Hello Mary! Welcome to the CC! You will find much fellowship and many new friends ( pointing at self for starters) here!
Blessings!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Last weekend I went through a ton of cassettes I had recorded starting early 80's up to 2013. Mostly techno, R&B, disco, CWestern and I couldn't believe how much gangsta rap I had. Anyway, hope to see you around the forums, God bless!

Nov 17, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Last weekend I went through a ton of cassettes I had recorded starting early 80's up to 2013. Mostly techno, R&B, disco, CWestern and I couldn't believe how much gangsta rap I had. Anyway, hope to see you around the forums, God bless!
That sounds good! Nice to meet you 😊.

oyster67

May 24, 2014

You sound like a very fun person, Anne. With communication skills like that, you will find many good friends quickly:) God bless you, dear.

Brandon123

May 15, 2019

Hi Anne! I’m new here too and have no idea how to Zumba..

G

Godsgirl83

Well Hello there Brandon! Welcome to CC! Nice to see you jumping right in.

Mezame83

Mar 18, 2019
Hi Anne. Welcome to CC. Many lovely people to make friends with and fellowship with here. God bless you. :)