In our firmament...where do asteroids come from?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Job 38:22-23

22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?



Ezekiel 38:22-23

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.
 
I think they’re created by HARP as a distraction for the NWO that’s looming over us.

That's rather shortsighted, considering asteroids have been observed for thousands of years, whereas HARP has only existed, at most, for a few years.


Harp is an instrument and HARRP is "The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is a University of Alaska Fairbanks program which researches the ionosphere - the highest, ionized part of Earth's atmosphere". -wiki

What exactly do think the Space Force is? NASA astronauts with machine guns?

The U.S. has high tech weapons that are top secret, or shrouded in mystery. I believe they call it a Direct Energy Weapons, that many speculate have caused some mystery fires, damages, extreme weather, and possible earthquakes. I don't know for sure, but to shrug it off as a joke, seems disingenuous to me. Any yes, I had to look up how to spell disingenuous. Who creates a word like that with 12 letters?!?!

I'm disappointed that you two mock conspiracy theories that seem very plausible, but I will get over it. Count to 10. lol

One day you naysayers will admit your wrong, even George Herbert Walker Bush confirmed the New World Order. It's not worth arguing about, but to believe the mainstream news seems unintelligent to me. It's just propaganda sponsored by corporations, guided by special interest groups, and controlled by the government.

There I said it, I feel better now.
 
Harp is an instrument and HARRP is "The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is a University of Alaska Fairbanks program which researches the ionosphere - the highest, ionized part of Earth's atmosphere". -wiki

What exactly do think the Space Force is? NASA astronauts with machine guns?

The U.S. has high tech weapons that are top secret, or shrouded in mystery. I believe they call it a Direct Energy Weapons, that many speculate have caused some mystery fires, damages, extreme weather, and possible earthquakes. I don't know for sure, but to shrug it off as a joke, seems disingenuous to me. Any yes, I had to look up how to spell disingenuous. Who creates a word like that with 12 letters?!?!

I'm disappointed that you two mock conspiracy theories that seem very plausible, but I will get over it. Count to 10. lol

One day you naysayers will admit your wrong, even George Herbert Walker Bush confirmed the New World Order. It's not worth arguing about, but to believe the mainstream news seems unintelligent to me. It's just propaganda sponsored by corporations, guided by special interest groups, and controlled by the government.

There I said it, I feel better now.
If you used your 10 seconds looking up words rather than counting, your spelling might improved.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinda
If you used your 10 seconds looking up words rather than counting, your spelling might improved.

If you re-read your post, before you posted it, your grammar might "improved" also. lol

I will leave the spelling and grammar to the professionals.

About that tin foil...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cameron143
If you re-read your post, before you posted it, your grammar might "improved" also. lol

I will leave the spelling and grammar to the professionals.

About that tin foil...
My advice is paying off already.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinda