In our state, Martial Law coming this Monday March 23rd! Yours? How would you know?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
How Chrissy Teigen helped save my life! And my sanity during some spiritual warfare.
Seriously, last Autumn, I had a flu that was 10 times worse than the Corona virus, by my estimates. I was homeless and camping in my car in a campground parking lot, and was very ill. I was blessed to have some cold and flu remedies and some tylenol to help with the fever. But, I would say it was one of the worst flu's of my life, and as the fever peaked, I became concerned about my life, but didn't feel strong enough to drive 20 miles to the hospital, and didn't want to call an ambulance for the flu, and didn't want to concern a few other campers late at night. So, I finally prayed and asked the Lord to help me and heal me since, even though I'm a bit older, I felt it was not my time to leave. Just as I was about to make a decision to drive to the hospital, some birds flew down out of the trees and fluttered around my car, one landing on my rear view mirror briefly. They seemed concerned because of the high fever.

After I prayed, shortly thereafter, the fever broke, and I began to feel better and knew I was going to make it. Just to be sure, I drove to the hospital the next day, I believe, and another time went to the Emergency Room. For some reason, I thought I needed to say some spiritual warfare prayers, which I am not trained to do, and were careless and not necessary for a physical illness. As I got out of my car, I heard the Lord say, "O faithless one, you almost [stranded] yourself with your own words." (word edited). This is how powerful spiritual warfare prayers are, and should be carefully used. He said this in a loving and compassionate way, to encourage my faith.

Inside the emergency room, I heard the angelic voice of a lady saying, "you're killing yourself with your diet." This was not related to the flu, but my general health. I was living in my car, and buying potato chips and clam dip because, well, I like potato chips and clam dip. And I was eating the whole bag and whole cup of clam dip. That's high carbs and high fat, and definitely not a balanced diet.

After this I began to eat healthy foods and found housing, and tried to make healthier choices.

This picture of me below in sunglasses is an example of how someone's health can recover over 50+ . It is also a gesture of solidarity with artistically done photo's. I believe that the discussion here, although it was more religious above, shows the importance of spiritual nourishment, and physical health, physical and spiritual discipline, and artistic photo's.
Don't give up! Trust in the Lord, and we can recover!

View attachment 213326
Curious. Is your first name Doug, or Douglas? Dougie?

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com

QuestionTime

Feb 16, 2010
The Bible commands us:

Matthew 28:19-20 King James Version (KJV)
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Hebrews 10:25 King James Version (KJV)
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

The day is definitely approaching, very rapidly! If your government tells you to stay home, it is telling you to disobey the Biblical commands given above. If you get thrown in jail for obeying God's commands, then it's obvious that your government has become tyrannical. Your Christian ancestors were thrown in prison as well, but that did not deter them. It ought not deter you either. Christians should be preaching, healing the sick, and raising the dead. We needn't fear the Coronavirus, or any other illness. The day is approaching, and we have work to do.

Please understand, that the powers that be always disguise their evil behind good intentions. It's never about taking your liberties away, but rather it's about "protecting you." Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." If we allow corrupt governments to take our liberties away in the name of "protecting us," then we will lose our liberty in the process."

Obey the Bible. Go out and preach. Go out and have fellowship with sincere believers. Now is the time. If they fine you or lock you away, rejoice that you were counted worthy to suffer shame for Christ's name.

Acts 5:40-41 King James Version (KJV)
40 ...and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.
41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

Acts 5:29 King James Version (KJV)
29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Hebrews 3:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Pass this message on!

QuestionTime

Feb 16, 2010
If you don't know what to preach, go online, find a good sermon, print it out, and read it out. Read it out to people near grocery stores, or wherever else they many congregate.

If this is worldwide tyranny that we are experiencing, then the only defence we have against it is the gospel. It is the only thing that will wake the masses from the delusion they are under.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
I voted for President Trump and I admit I approved of him far and above the options available at the time for voter consideration, and on both sides of the aisle.
I recall when he first started his campaign. One phrase he'd repeat each public appearance; "law and order". I remember because we're fans of the classic TV show of the same name, now running all 20 years of the series in re-run.

Then, after a very short period, maybe two weeks of campaigning, he stopped using that phrase. Now, we hear about this flu virus that is being blown into all manner of proportions , and scaring people into what? A buying frenzy.

I do think there is something more to this. And I think Trump in his campaign was repeating what he was told to say by those who whom we do not see. Some call it, deep state. I think they may have a point.

I like to go by a rule when I hear something strange or just too odd to believe. I ask myself, does it make sense?
Given all the particulars of any particular strange or odd idea, report, etc... that comes to my attention.

So, does it make sense? That restaurants are closed to dine-in service due to the alleged risk of spreading the virus. However, employees who will still touch the food that particular restaurant makes are coming to work, making food, and then packaging it for pick up or delivery.
People in a closed environment, with a lot of heat, if you've ever been in a commercial kitchen you know what I mean, regardless of grill fans. They're touching your food, and in a closed environment, no fresh air.
You can't congregate in groups greater than ten? But you can staff a kitchen for pick up and delivery?

Burger King isn't charging a delivery fee. That's not likely something other big franchises will follow.

I saw a lot of people out today wearing masks. Virus transfers through touch and through the air. If you're wearing one of those masks and/or disposable gloves, may I suggest you remove those outside the home once you arrive. Secure them in the trash bag there for the occasion. If the virus is on the outside of the mask, or on the gloves due to contact, if you bring those into your house you're still risking breathing in what's there. Just a suggestion.

Most importantly, as I told a young man at a shop today as he was trying to compare value prices for paper towels and TP using the calculator on his phone. Don't panic! Don't be afraid. Fear can affect your health greatly.

Now is the time I think where there is opportunity to walk our talk.Trust in the Lord, not in Corona virus. Pray. Be not afraid for I am with you.

God bless us everyone. Amen.

G

G2RBeliever

John 11:35 Jesus wept.