People are telling me these things happen for a reason and all you need to is faith, If both of you are meant for each other, take the situation as a challenge. Don't be too hard with yourself. Things will fall into places accordingly.
I believe that phrase, I do because God has told me and another person who got spoken to by God has confirmed it too but, I can't deal w/ the emotional pain of it anymore. It's just way too much to deal with.
I see what's going on before me and maybe the timing isn't there but, its so difficult. Its affecting me inwardly, emotionally, tearing at me.
I haven't said a word to this guy yet because I'm afraid of putting him in the middle and I'm afraid of possibly losing his friendship but, I don't understand. I just don't get it.
I believe that phrase, I do because God has told me and another person who got spoken to by God has confirmed it too but, I can't deal w/ the emotional pain of it anymore. It's just way too much to deal with.
I see what's going on before me and maybe the timing isn't there but, its so difficult. Its affecting me inwardly, emotionally, tearing at me.
I haven't said a word to this guy yet because I'm afraid of putting him in the middle and I'm afraid of possibly losing his friendship but, I don't understand. I just don't get it.