In the beginning something virtual happened

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 21, 2021
The Big Bang is generated history to match whatever He designed. That would mean the origin is simply a virtual starting point. It’s why quantum effects work. The core of our reality is virtual including the Vector Field and Quantum Fields ..even TIME is virtual. Oh, and Math.

God doesn’t allow carnal minds to find Him. That means scientific evidence. We are in a morality test.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
No, we're not in a morality test. The depravity of human morality does not need testing; it is thoroughly established as fact in history, with continual sad confirmation.

We are offered freedom from depravity, and the guilt and punishment thereof, in Jesus Christ.

L

Live4Him

No, we're not in a morality test.
I thought he said that we were in a mortality test.

o_O

Well, I guess that I can stop checking for my pulse now.

:oops:

Don't mind me. I'm just being an idiot. I just wish that it didn't come so naturally...

:(

Jan 21, 2021
The foundation of our reality is virtual and no one cares. cool

pretty sure we get Judged on something like morality.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
The Big Bang is generated history to match whatever He designed. That would mean the origin is simply a virtual starting point. It’s why quantum effects work. The core of our reality is virtual including the Vector Field and Quantum Fields ..even TIME is virtual. Oh, and Math.

God doesn’t allow carnal minds to find Him. That means scientific evidence. We are in a morality test.
Yes.

We appreciate and are deeply indebted to your intellisophical acumen.:geek::giggle:

I love you, but my brain is more on par with that of @Live4Him (a complete dodo).o_O:LOL:

L

Live4Him

Yes.

We appreciate and are deeply indebted to your intellisophical acumen.:geek::giggle:

I love you, but my brain is more on par with that of @Live4Him (a complete dodo).o_O:LOL:
"Acumen"?

That was my favorite DC comics movie.

download (5).jpg

lol.

L

Live4Him

The foundation of our reality is virtual and no one cares. cool

pretty sure we get Judged on something like morality.
Sorry, but your opening post went over my head.

I didn't mean you any offense.

:(

Mar 4, 2020

I think science has actually debunked the plausibility of the hypothesis that we're in a simulation.

People would have to be able to reproduce what you're proposing to prove it's even possible. They can't reproduce it because it isn't possible using any known tests or technology.

Creation, with how beautifully complex it is, proves that there is an Almighty God. What science inevitably concludes is that creation looks designed because it is designed. God designed this. Pretty awesome!

Jan 21, 2021
I think science has actually debunked the plausibility of the hypothesis that we're in a simulation.

People would have to be able to reproduce what you're proposing to prove it's even possible. They can't reproduce it because it isn't possible using any known tests or technology.

Creation, with how beautifully complex it is, proves that there is an Almighty God. What science inevitably concludes is that creation looks designed because it is designed. God designed this. Pretty awesome!
The Fine-Tuning Argument is still in place. No one considers that something virtual happens to make an interference pattern.

Jan 21, 2021
Romans 1

. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Jan 21, 2021
The first living cell and the Big Bang started the same way ..virtual through Christ's Word

B

Blackpowderduelist

Romans 1

. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
Has been made.
Not simulated; made.
Not virtual, real.

Jan 21, 2021
Carnal knowledge science can't describe "virtual" because it is describing the spiritual.