In the beginning something virtual happened

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 21, 2021
We perceive with the Tree of Life after finding The Way. The carnal mind is using the Tree of Knowledge. The saved still have to deal with the Tree of Knowledge because this reality is man's perception (satan/Tree of Knowledge).

Jan 21, 2021
satan is the lowercase god of this reality. he isn't dumb. Discrediting the Bible is his favorite thing to do.

locality/relativity allows us to be about ourselves ..sin.

Jan 21, 2021
Did the tempter become satan after the OT?

Was the New Covenant planned to handle satan after he was he done working for God in the OT and became power hungry?

Was pre-satan just doing his job during the OT as a tempter/morality tester? Is this why the Jews don't acknowledge satan?

Did God use pre-satan to enable free will? Does the tempter represent the Tree of Knowledge? satan's carnal knowledge?

Is eating the fruit symbolism for signing up to allow the tempter to be our lowercase god?

Jan 21, 2021
Consider why satan would even think he could compare to God. Was it because he was already our lowercase god as the tempter?

Jan 21, 2021
Did the tempter(our lowercase god because of Adam) cause himself to become skeptical of the actual God (The Father and Christ) and later become satan because of it?

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
First, I must say that for someone like me who knows little or nothing about Physics whether quantum physics or any other branch of it, and have no interest in deeply learning about it, the terms used in your post are sounding strange to me. Perhaps next time, you can simplify your words so that we all can understand your meaning, more importantly, since this forum is not specifically for science professionals

Having said this , I must also say that my interest in the post was heightened by your following assertions:

God doesn’t allow carnal minds to find Him. That means scientific evidence.

How is this scientific evidence? Issues relating to God have nothing to do with scientific theory or hypothesis and therefore, need no empirical evidence.

For me, your expression in this post shows the usual lack of understanding of the "Science World" of who God truly is and who we are in relation to Him.

Lastly, carnal minds portray a sinful state. Sinners actually find God in their sinful state and then walk with Him for renewal of their minds.
Interesting point

Jan 21, 2021
Did you know the Jews don't acknowledge satan? I think it's because he wasn't satan yet.

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
Did you know the Jews don't acknowledge satan? I think it's because he wasn't satan yet.
This is so interesting to me

My ex was born Jewish and became Mormon
He was obsessed with trying ti make me accept his ideas that de-valued Christ
And said Satan was the " king of the world"
It seems
His conflict was born in his Judaism
And confused in the Loki model in Mormonism

But his focus and interest was always in
Who is Satan
Instead of Who is Christ

Interesting...

Jan 21, 2021
If light and darkness were separated/divided, does that mean the fallen can't detect God's Kingdom?

Is this why/how angels have free will?

Did the tempter of the Garden of Eden access darkness?

Did the pre-beast originally work for God?

Jan 21, 2021
Did eating the fruit symbolize giving authority to the tempter to be our lowercase god? Is the carnal mind using the pre-beast perception of knowledge and preventing itself from knowing about the spiritual?

Jan 21, 2021
Is the false knowledge duality of wave(good) and particle(evil) the illusion we caused by giving the pre-beast authority? This gave us the ability to sin with: fallen time, wave collapse, locality, decoherence, entropy, and relativity.

Jan 21, 2021
The lie in the Garden is what allowed pre-satan to become our lowercase god.

Any religion that isn't Christian is worshiping the lowercase god we gave authority to.

Jan 21, 2021
Is Genesis talking about the introduction to Free Will with the separation/division of light and dark?

Jan 21, 2021
Did pre-satan eat from the tree of knowledge first? Did he access darkness first and become carnal wise? Did he represent the tree?

Did Adam and Eve have the option to sin without the tree with Free Will, but they wouldn't have known it was evil so it wouldn't have counted?

Jan 21, 2021
The Jews don't acknowledge satan, he didn't have the title until the end of the OT. pre-satan was a lawyer for the hearts of man via our relinquished authority. he later fancied himself equal to God.

Jan 21, 2021
Why didn't Genesis just tell us about two trees of a Free Will choice between Christ (Tree of Life/light) and carnal knowledge (tree of knowledge/darkness)?