This kind of reasoning is interesting... You assert your early pre-trib belief was wrong, and that you finally came around to believing "what the Bible says." This implies that people who disagree with you on this topic are disagreeing with what the Bible says.when I was in my early twenties I believed in a pre tribulation rapture also but I hadn’t read what the Bible says about it yet just heard about things from people and read crumbs myself if we do t already understand before we read things in the Bible we learn from those things , if we already know and those things dont make a dent we’re spinning our wheels so eventually I eas persuaded to change he my belief given I could never come to the reasoning I was right and the Bible was wrong
I am pre-trib, and have been for almost 50 years. I'm convinced from the Bible, not from things I've heard people say or "crumbs" from the Bible, that pre-trib is the truth. That said, the Bible is not crystal clear on these things. If it was, we would all believe the same thing, and there would not be all these different eschatological views.
We'll find out who was the closest to being right, and perhaps soon...
Apologies if I read too much into what you said.