I'm kind of in a weird place right now. I'm still living at home and enjoy my parents support and love, yet some still tiny part of me wishes I were on my own. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but I'm 23. My mother had already married by my age... I'm not in a hurry for a relationship or a rushed marriage. Some day, God willing, I'll get married and maybe have some kids... I guess that's not what I'm wanting. Not freedom, not responsibility (sadly), but adulthood. Maybe it's just selfishness on my part, but I want people to see me as a woman. I want to consider myself an adult in my own mind. A real adult, not just in age but in stature. Yeah, I guess it is a selfish thing. Because as soon as life got hard I'd be wishing I were a kid again.
Career wise, I think my goals are less lofty. I really just want a straight 9-5 job with some illustrative work on the side. I'd be more than content. God has a calling for me, I know, but I have no idea how to get there. I don't want to waste time or anything, but at this point I need to reach for something if guess...
Career wise, I think my goals are less lofty. I really just want a straight 9-5 job with some illustrative work on the side. I'd be more than content. God has a calling for me, I know, but I have no idea how to get there. I don't want to waste time or anything, but at this point I need to reach for something if guess...