R
Raine
Guest
I spent some time with God this morning... And He shared some things with me... Some things I already knew, some things I realized in that experience... Just wanted to share.
How could I keep something so awesome to myself?
God's love is deeper than the ocean, more vast than the universe, more intimate than anything else known to man. How can we ever say that we know His love? We have only experienced a glimpse of it, because if He poured all of His love into us, it would devour us... That is how grand His love is. We would not be able to contain all of His love in our human body. Our human emotions would not be able to manage it. It is too vast, too powerful, too beautiful...
This is reality. God's love is so incredible, so infinite, that He is capable of loving every single human being with an intense, wild, and passionate love. He is capable of loving each of us so intimately and personally. Can you even begin to imagine this? Can you even begin to comprehend this? Whose love can ever compare to His?
His love is so vast, that we need the bible to just start comprehending it... Even then, it is not enough, and the Holy Spirit must intervene to give us more revelation of how deep, and how wide, and how high His love is for us.
His love is indescribable... No words can ever explain it in all its beauty. No songs can ever explain it in all its beauty. Only at the cross can you experience His perfect love.
Sometimes, I am consumed by His love for others... It amazes me how passionate God is in love with us. Sometimes... He gives me revelation of how much He loves another person in my life... And it just breaks me down... I end up in tears and am in awe of His love for this person... He calls me to love them because He loves them. Because He wants them to know His love. How do I know its from Him? Simple. Those emotions come from the Holy Spirit... When I am in that experience, I realize that my flawed human heart can never love anyone that way. I am not capable of loving others the way God does. Therefore, I can only act as a channel for it...
Yes God, I am willing... Are you? Are you crazy about His love? Are you ready to share and spread it? Do you believe that He loves you this intensely?
Hmm... He never ceases to amaze me... He always sweeps me off my feet... I'm so in love... with Perfect Love.
How could I keep something so awesome to myself?
God's love is Indescribable and Infectious.
God's love is deeper than the ocean, more vast than the universe, more intimate than anything else known to man. How can we ever say that we know His love? We have only experienced a glimpse of it, because if He poured all of His love into us, it would devour us... That is how grand His love is. We would not be able to contain all of His love in our human body. Our human emotions would not be able to manage it. It is too vast, too powerful, too beautiful...
This is reality. God's love is so incredible, so infinite, that He is capable of loving every single human being with an intense, wild, and passionate love. He is capable of loving each of us so intimately and personally. Can you even begin to imagine this? Can you even begin to comprehend this? Whose love can ever compare to His?
His love is so vast, that we need the bible to just start comprehending it... Even then, it is not enough, and the Holy Spirit must intervene to give us more revelation of how deep, and how wide, and how high His love is for us.
His love is indescribable... No words can ever explain it in all its beauty. No songs can ever explain it in all its beauty. Only at the cross can you experience His perfect love.
Sometimes, I am consumed by His love for others... It amazes me how passionate God is in love with us. Sometimes... He gives me revelation of how much He loves another person in my life... And it just breaks me down... I end up in tears and am in awe of His love for this person... He calls me to love them because He loves them. Because He wants them to know His love. How do I know its from Him? Simple. Those emotions come from the Holy Spirit... When I am in that experience, I realize that my flawed human heart can never love anyone that way. I am not capable of loving others the way God does. Therefore, I can only act as a channel for it...
Yes God, I am willing... Are you? Are you crazy about His love? Are you ready to share and spread it? Do you believe that He loves you this intensely?
Hmm... He never ceases to amaze me... He always sweeps me off my feet... I'm so in love... with Perfect Love.