LOL.
Ee Dhabha alli yella sikuthe EXCEPT madhuve ootahahaha
I am not getting married anytime soon!!!
EEEEEEEEK!!!! Hahahaha.
I don't mind discussions...
but I don't like cricket haha!!
I am probably among the very few Indians who don't. I like hockey . And that's supposed to be our national sport!
Beautiful verse Richiee. Thanks a lot! ^_^
You are welcome Rachel20,...... but now 21. Even after 3 years later, profile will show 20……J/k
I recall a man who was asked, “what is your age”?
He replied, “ I’m just 45 years”
But last time, when I met you 3 years back, you said the same age that, you are 45 years old!!???
The man replied, “Ohh ya ya right, I’m a man who doesn’t keep changing my words every time”.
However...
what is up with people wanting to get me married off -__-
Am I seeing a secret let out???
Hmmmmm, People (Someone) want you to get married!!
Okkkk,Who is that????J/K.
When people see a good looking boy or a girl, they tend to ask “ when are you getting married”?
So you got to know???????
![]()
cricket is full of scandals,...I don't mind discussions...
but I don't like cricket haha!!
I am probably among the very few Indians who don't. I like hockey . And that's supposed to be our national sport!
The cricket fan in me has woken up esp. with me living just five minutes away from the international stadium here![]()
And mango!!! Yayy!! I had a fair share of mangoes and jack fruit too this season.. and i even fell sick eating too many mangoes![]()
Now dosa is in the menu?![]()
cricket is full of scandals,...
it was good sometime back..
cricket is full of scandals,...
it was good sometime back..
lol..yeah,....hmmm plaintain leaf style..yeah...i like it natural its better(.....definitely 100% natural and God Given..Very true and i totally concur with you.
Eventhough I love almost all kinds of sports, cricket was not one of them. I didn't even understand the game. But in my college days, there were some of my friends who persuaded me to watch it together with them (They were also the ones who explained the game to me). So, we used to watch it during world cups and other important tournaments. I then slowly started developing the taste for it and began watching it more regularly especially during the 1st and 2nd IPL. Dravid, Dhoni and Irfan Pathan were some of my favorite players as they appear to be quite down to earth and humble in nature. Chennai Super kings were my favorite team during IPLs.
However, its been quite sometime since I watched or even read about it. I totally lost interest in it because of too many dramas, scandals and the way the Indian cricketers are worshiped and over-pampered beyond their real talent. IMO, Indian cricketers have become too arrogant and full of themselves.
On a side note, for those of you who love eating in plantain leaf, I guess you guys will love eating at Nathu sweets![]()
hey watch it,..am an old amir fan...No, it wasn't good even in Lagaan![]()
Yes sir. It's all self servicehey watch it,..am an old amir fan...
maybe not now,so maybe not much of a prob...
And since i didn't find any waiters around i took the privilege to make a cup of coffee for my own relaxation...
.
.
.
.
.
sipping it hot...![]()
Darjeeling is breathtakingly beautiful
![]()