Yes Darjeeling does house many boarding schools. As well as Ooty. All of these are beautiful hill stations and famous holiday destinations.
Oh we don't have Nathu sweets here
But I think I remember it when I was in Delhi, a loooooong time back.
Kala Jamuns are one of my favourites.

Darjeeling is breathtakingly beautiful
![]()
hmm....am not a movie freak nowadays..but amir is a versatile actor..that's his plusYes sir. It's all self service
*discreetly snatches Ji's coffee cup and runs away*
PS - Oh and I like Aamir's movies too. Andaz apna apna and 3 Idiots were awesome. Other than that he's overhyped.
*runs faster*
Oooh, I love the lead that comes after that!
Forget the dhaba, I'm off to watch this song on Youtube for the umpteenth time!
Haha, I had the lead running in my head all of last evening. I like the acoustic version better than the electric one.![]()
(P.S. bro?? already??? :O)
I admit that I heard the song multiple times afterwards as well.I love the guitar riff too.