Indian food!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I love Indian food, it's so good. Samosas, pakoras, nun (flat tortilla?), soup, and just about anything I tried is good.

What are some of your favorite Indian dishes or recommendations?

1600634951748.jpeg

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I am type 2 diabetic , so I can eat some lovely indian food , but saying that I tend to go for chicken Korma , Pilau rice , sag aloe , tandoori chicken , and a naan bread...The cheese dish is called Paneer cheese , and it has spinach in it , and it is low carb...
I love Indian food...
...xox...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Discovered Chicken Marsala and am really enjoying it, the combination of turmeric and black pepper is really healthy, let alone all the other ways Indian cooking uses herbs and spices.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Love chicken dishes coz in terms I only eat chicken breast...that with rice ect...my mouth is in love..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I am feeling hunger just thinking about it..😋😋

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Never tried Indian food before. Is it spicy?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
nun (flat tortilla?)
That is NAN bread, and it is not exactly like tortillas, since it is made from fermented dough (with yeast). But Indian food is definitely very tasty.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
It can go from mild to extreme...
The hottest one here in England I believe is Phaal , I do not know how people can eat it lol...
...xox...

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Ohhh your missing out..you can choose the level of heat..from very mild,..medium..hot..very hot....and many of the meals are not super spicy..but very flavoursome...so I would highly recommend having a go..you might be pleasantly surprised.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
It can go from mild to extreme...
The hottest one here in England I believe is Phaal , I do not know how people can eat it lol...
...xox...
I like spicy food. So that is good to know. Also good to know that you can get it from mild to extreme...Even though I like spicy food, I might have to stay away from that Phaal...lol

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Ohhh your missing out..you can choose the level of heat..from very mild,..medium..hot..very hot....and many of the meals are not super spicy..but very flavoursome...so I would highly recommend having a go..you might be pleasantly surprised.
Yeah, the way you guys are talking about it, it does seem like I am missing out.

I think we still have an Indian restaurant here in my town. If so, I am definitely going to try it.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Yeah, the way you guys are talking about it, it does seem like I am missing out.

I think we still have an Indian restaurant here in my town. If so, I am definitely going to try it.
Great go an jump into the shallow water and take your time in choosing something..Ask them questions from the menu when you get there plus I am sure they must have a website..so have a good look round..come back and let us know how it all went..

😊😊😊

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Love chicken dishes coz in terms I only eat chicken breast...that with rice ect...my mouth is in love..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I am feeling hunger just thinking about it..😋😋
Rice is always good with chicken. I once had an Indian chicken dish of some sort. It tasted good but was very spicy. Good rice though.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Rice is always good with chicken. I once had an Indian chicken dish of some sort. It tasted good but was very spicy. Good rice though.
Gooooood..so you know exactly what I mean..I always have some sort of drink close by just in case my mouth goes on fire..🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I like spicy food. So that is good to know. Also good to know that you can get it from mild to extreme...Even though I like spicy food, I might have to stay away from that Phaal...lol
I agree...
If you like spices , you will love indian , the real hot one is what people who love indian has built themselves up to it , there is no way anyone could just dive into a Phaal ,, and many people who have ate it through their ego , the toilet is their best friend for dayzzz lol...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Gooooood..so you know exactly what I mean..I always have some sort of drink close by just in case my mouth goes on fire..🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Exactly, I once bit into a habanero pepper and my entire insides were on fire. My wife always seems to need a little heat on most dishes. I don't mind if food is spicy but not to hot.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
there is quite a range of hotness now, certain peppers being bred that are dangerous to eat.
Moderation in all things and such.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
there is quite a range of hotness now, certain peppers being bred that are dangerous to eat.
Moderation in all things and such.
These certain peppers being bred should have a Surgeon General's warning that consumption of said peppers pose a dangerous health risk. :)

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Exactly, I once bit into a habanero pepper and my entire insides were on fire. My wife always seems to need a little heat on most dishes. I don't mind if food is spicy but not to hot.
Looks like we need to have a fire engine hose ready filled with cool yoghurt just in case we are on fire..🔥🔥🔥..
Yes it's good to have a little heat on most dishes..😊😊
Not like having the meal as hot as the surface of the sun.☀️☀️🌕😂😂