Indoctrinated Karen

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

This is the foolishness that is going on in the country right now. This girl is utterly indoctrinated with fear and propaganda. It's sickening to see what is happening to people. Hopeless, full of fear, hysterical. smh Warning!!! If you watch the video is has a swear word in it. But you can read the story without watching the video. Just unreal.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
forgot to post link?

Jul 23, 2018
It is a spirit.
End times clock got them.

All those tatoos we see everywhere is birth pangs for the mark of the beast.

The ac will appear soon.

Believers will know who he is AT HIS ADVENT.

Those induced and decieved ones in our world today will love him and worship him.

Get ready. We are right at the brink.
Get real close to Jesus

Divorce this world and get insanely intense for Jesus

Get ready get ready get ready get ready Get ready get ready get ready get ready Get ready get ready get ready get ready

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
This is the foolishness that is going on in the country right now. This girl is utterly indoctrinated with fear and propaganda. It's sickening to see what is happening to people. Hopeless, full of fear, hysterical. smh Warning!!! If you watch the video is has a swear word in it. But you can read the story without watching the video. Just unreal.
It is quite sad what our leaders and media are teaching these young generations who have a hard time as it is being an adult, they must now wrestle with all the fear mongering and media lies. I was talking to a man this morning who stills think we need to mask up because it was better than being in a coffin. But just like in my home state of Georgia passing the new voting laws has come under a false propaganda machine who wishes to hurt Georgians. I work in a majority Democrat location and all they talked about over lunch was repeating the talking points straight from Stacy Abrams, Biden, or the liberal media. Not even thinking about maybe we should read what is in the bill or try to understand the context of some of the measures passed. Such ignorance it hurts to eat in the same room sometimes. Indoctrination is powerful.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The good people, His own, are getting better, the bad people, the adversaries are getting worse.

K

kaylagrl

It is quite sad what our leaders and media are teaching these young generations who have a hard time as it is being an adult, they must now wrestle with all the fear mongering and media lies. I was talking to a man this morning who stills think we need to mask up because it was better than being in a coffin. But just like in my home state of Georgia passing the new voting laws has come under a false propaganda machine who wishes to hurt Georgians. I work in a majority Democrat location and all they talked about over lunch was repeating the talking points straight from Stacy Abrams, Biden, or the liberal media. Not even thinking about maybe we should read what is in the bill or try to understand the context of some of the measures passed. Such ignorance it hurts to eat in the same room sometimes. Indoctrination is powerful.

We always wondered why it was so easy to put Jews on trains and send them to their deaths. The Jews could not believe that would ever happen, and everyone else was brainwashed to believe the Jews were their problem. So easy that it could happen again.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
What is it about elevators that makes people lose their minds?

Remember the scuffle between Ray Rice and his SO?

Or Rebecca Watson?

:oops:

Mar 4, 2020
Something like this happened to me once at around the beginning of this covid-19 hysteria.

I was at work and my mask slipped down below my nose and this woman, definitely a generation-X type, asked me to cover my nose. So I did that, bur soon after I guess the masked slipped down again.

This is when she became visibly distraught at the mask hanging down below my nose. So I covered it again and calmly explained to her the masks are more like a placebo and aren't meant to be effective at actually preventing water vapor or airborne germs from going through.

I'm a grown man, but not a generation-x and she talked down to me like I was back-talking her as if I owed her any deference. I believe two mature adults should be able speak civily to one another despite a wide age margin. Apparently I was the only adult in the room.

So she removed herself from the room and went out into the an open area where numerous other people were walking around. I could still see her pointing at me and telling people I wouldn't wear my mask. She made a big ruckus and I ended up having to get upper-management involved to resolve this situation.

Meanwhile, other people weren't wearing a mask and she didn't confront them at all. She had singled me out like a bully. If you know what I'm like, I don't easily back down from a challenge.

Well, before I left she confronted me and told me she didn't like how I talked to her. I guess some people don't want to know that most fabric masks are not 100% effective at stopping germs. Irregardless, I made a valid point and I couldn't have predicted she would have become so unhinged.

That wasn't the end. This followed me back to my office and there were emails, too. It was wild.

If only I could have got it on video. Oh yeah, I bet she was a democrat, too. Most of these people who have an extreme sense of party loyalty are card-carrying democrats who never question authority.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
forgot to post link?
Who needs the link? When the lying media bombard the low information public with a daily dose of negativity, then what do you expect?

Now the good news is that some conservative blacks plan to come out and speak out about the evil HR 1 legislation which is meant to destroy America.

What has been missing for the last four years is a flood of arrests, prosecutions, and incarcerations of all the evildoers who are spreading lies and hatred daily, and also deliberately destroying America.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"
Who needs the link? When the lying media bombard the low information public with a daily dose of negativity, then what do you expect?

Now the good news is that some conservative blacks plan to come out and speak out about the evil HR 1 legislation which is meant to destroy America.

What has been missing for the last four years is a flood of arrests, prosecutions, and incarcerations of all the evildoers who are spreading lies and hatred daily, and also deliberately destroying America.
"

The post was for Kayla Girl, she had inadvertently neglected to post the link.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
We always wondered why it was so easy to put Jews on trains and send them to their deaths. The Jews could not believe that would ever happen, and everyone else was brainwashed to believe the Jews were their problem. So easy that it could happen again.

the same thing is happening right now- the blame on covid not going away being placed on those of us who are not taking the vax.

articles and stories out everyday with some version of " anti-vaxxers may prevent herd immunity"

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Yes, I am in the planning stages of making my yellow Star of David with "Unvaccinated" on it

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
don't mean to distress you Kayla Girl, I just don't believe this covid scam and the resulting shot is anything but the great end times deception we have been warned of since the beginning of scripture.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I always think of "Girl From Ipanema" from The Blues Brothers.:unsure:

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
some people are just rude, so I wouldnt let one rude person bother me...if they kept on being rude I might say something though.

I dont really post on links so not sure what this is about.
I thought it might have to do with a girl called Karen, but maybe not.

also, vaccinating is not indoctrination, its innoculation.
Indoctrination is more like what catholics do when they are teaching their proselytes. People need to get their words right lol

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
Yes, I am in the planning stages of making my yellow Star of David with "Unvaccinated" on it
I ain't wore the mask "gov control device" since the whole thing started.
Now I only had one idiot make a deal about it and well she left crying. she learned quick I am not one to tangle with.
Not going to take the poison shot as well. and anyone that tries to force it on me well they better be ready for a fight cause I have no problem ending a life in defense of myself and like russia I have no problem going nuclear first strike.