Influencers

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The computers way of having popular people.... The more that follow you the more you influence so to speak.

Not that I ever wanted to be a leader/influencer I also never wanted to be a sheep/follower either I always wanted to do my own thing I guess that would be part of my entitlement problem that Lovette thinks I have.

Truly the only time I would ever want to be an influencer would be to help influence someone to accept Jesus as their Savior.

Only one worth following is Jesus so if I'm a follower he is the one I'd want to lead me.
Yea thats what I thought, but I suppose nobody wants to know about onlinevangelism (not televangelism) as people don't like being preached at. The choir especially.

I didn't know Lovette thought you had a problem. However, a lot of people think I have a problem, like autism or something. If I did have something like that, I'm sure I'd let everyone know. Or problems with the world ending, and Jesus coming tomorrow, dying in a car crash and having my internal organs harvested and blood drained.

Cos those things happen.
 
I live in a completely different time zone, so you better put the REAL time or you gonna miss the party.
Also @zeroturbulence is throwing a pity party, so you'll have to choose. You can't go to both if they on at the same time.
got it, here's what we'll do: we'll all meet at the north pole where there is no time & time is neutral, the way we'll all be correct. everyone meet there at 12:00 neutral time!
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
got it, here's what we'll do: we'll all meet at the north pole where there is no time & time is neutral, the way we'll all be correct. everyone meet there at 12:00 neutral time!
That sounds like a plan, but wait, how will we get there...by sleigh? With huskies or flying reindeer..or maybe, unicorns.
 
Yea thats what I thought, but I suppose nobody wants to know about onlinevangelism (not televangelism) as people don't like being preached at. The choir especially.

I didn't know Lovette thought you had a problem. However, a lot of people think I have a problem, like autism or something. If I did have something like that, I'm sure I'd let everyone know. Or problems with the world ending, and Jesus coming tomorrow, dying in a car crash and having my internal organs harvested and blood drained.

Cos those things happen.
I'm down with the world ending and Jesus coming tomorrow part. As far as problems with you are concerned, I don't believe that you have any at all. I do believe that your IQ is rather high and you have a certain measure of wisdom and understanding.
 
I'm down with the world ending and Jesus coming tomorrow part. As far as problems with you are concerned, I don't believe that you have any at all. I do believe that your IQ is rather high and you have a certain measure of wisdom and understanding.
i thought the same thing, lanolin is a smart cookie!
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
Does anybody ever watch CarWow on you-tube?

I'm just reading this guys book about how he has a you-tube channel with over 10 million subscribers, and 4.3 billion views (an exaggeration??) and accounts on facebook, X, Tik Tok and Instagram with a total audience of 3.8 million.

And I've never heard of him - Mat Watson

He's a Scottish motor journalist. His memoir is called ...Auto Biography an A-Z expose of Cars.

Of course, I never read this book or watched his you-tube channel before I bought my own car. The only car related literature I read was the Dog and Lemon Guide (probably now out of print) and AA magazine.