"Insurrection" Actors

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

I probably was able to endure 3-5 minutes of the horrific acting on Capitol Hill today. Grown men wept, their lips trembled, I could not help but laugh aloud at the fakeness of it all. I turned the channel promptly. Anyone able to endure more of it than I did?

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
I probably was able to endure 3-5 minutes of the horrific acting on Capitol Hill today. Grown men wept, their lips trembled, I could not help but laugh aloud at the fakeness of it all. I turned the channel promptly. Anyone able to endure more of it than I did?
So you know for sure the police officers were actors? If so what led you to this conclusion?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
So you know for sure the police officers were actors? If so what led you to this conclusion?
What led her to this conclusion? If you know anything about what happened on January 6, you would know that this whole narrative about an "insurrection" is totally BOGUS. Fake News from start to finish.

So indeed everyone was putting on a fine act to justify their lies and deceit and treason. January 6 was all about treason within the Congress, Senate, and Supreme Court. A total betrayal of America.

Now these pathetic actors are trying to convince the general public (whom they think are stupid) that there was an "insurrection", when there were simply pranksters wandering around the Capitol (associated with false flag operatives to create confusion) and misdirect the attention of the people from the FRAUD which was being perpetrated by the government.

The problem is that the RINOs are as pathetic as the Demoncrats, therefore the truth will never come out. Everyone is simply posturing.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I've seen this before in Judges 16:23-27

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What led her to this conclusion? If you know anything about what happened on January 6, you would know that this whole narrative about an "insurrection" is totally BOGUS. Fake News from start to finish.

So indeed everyone was putting on a fine act to justify their lies and deceit and treason. January 6 was all about treason within the Congress, Senate, and Supreme Court. A total betrayal of America.

Now these pathetic actors are trying to convince the general public (whom they think are stupid) that there was an "insurrection", when there were simply pranksters wandering around the Capitol (associated with false flag operatives to create confusion) and misdirect the attention of the people from the FRAUD which was being perpetrated by the government.

The problem is that the RINOs are as pathetic as the Demoncrats, therefore the truth will never come out. Everyone is simply posturing.
I disagree. Revolver is doing great research, Steve Bannon and Tucker Carlson are doing a great job of putting out the truth, Gateway pundit is printing it.

We have 14,000 hours of video, we have numerous videos that have been made public, the truth is out there, and there are thousands of people who know the truth so in the end it will all come out.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I disagree. Revolver is doing great research, Steve Bannon and Tucker Carlson are doing a great job of putting out the truth, Gateway pundit is printing it.
Sorry. I was referring to the RINOs. Not the people who are bringing out the truth. I am aware of what you are talking about, but in the end the evildoers will not be held to account. The RINOs have been cooperating with them from day one.

S

SigP226

If not actors, they were paid off . - when they physically opened the gates to let "insurrectionists" in and led them up the steps and pointed to the room saying "they're in there"..... THAT was my first clue.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Sorry. I was referring to the RINOs. Not the people who are bringing out the truth. I am aware of what you are talking about, but in the end the evildoers will not be held to account. The RINOs have been cooperating with them from day one.
The Lord will hold them to account. Right now we are being one with the Holy Spirit who restrains.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We are not ignorant of Satan's devices. The morning of the Jan 6th event from 5am on everyone was warning everyone that the scam was on, the DC mayor had stripped the event of their security. Everyone was spreading the word to keep your phones on, videotape, take pictures. Even so some were foolish enough to enter the Capitol.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I didn't see it but it could be they were legit traumatized because of the whole crazy Trumpers trying to kill them thing

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

K

kaylagrl

We are not ignorant of Satan's devices. The morning of the Jan 6th event from 5am on everyone was warning everyone that the scam was on, the DC mayor had stripped the event of their security. Everyone was spreading the word to keep your phones on, videotape, take pictures. Even so some were foolish enough to enter the Capitol.

I remember my pastor saying pray that no one starts anything. We knew it was a set up. Pity they didn't think it through.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Every last one of them probably should have been shot but the officers were overwhelmed

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
You guys haven't provided any proof other than hunches. It's apparent to me that a group of people stormed the capital on January 6th that caused people to die and get injured.

I remember reading this very form about how people were getting ready for a civil war. Everything that was said here and other places on the net about the plans for that day Came to fruition.

All you guys were upset, you went to the Capitol, you got mad and you hurt some people. And many who were not there and didn't participate cheered on the take over of the capital. own up to it and apologize for your support and or participation and move on.

And you don't get to say it didn't happen or wasn't that bad, the whole world saw it.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You guys haven't provided any proof other than hunches. It's apparent to me that a group of people stormed the capital on January 6th that caused people to die and get injured.

I remember reading this very form about how people were getting ready for a civil war. Everything that was said here and other places on the net about the plans for that day Came to fruition.

All you guys were upset, you went to the Capitol, you got mad and you hurt some people. And many who were not there and didn't participate cheered on the take over of the capital. own up to it and apologize for your support and or participation and move on.

And you don't get to say it didn't happen or wasn't that bad, the whole world saw it.
This is why I think Trump supporters are completely disconnected from reality

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
The fact that Donald Trump is still around just drives them absolutely bonkers.

This "commission" sideshow is just further evidence of that.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
you mean trump supporters ( or those of us watch independent media instead of t v media) actually watched many videos made by folks who were there, on the ground and filmed what happened.

like videos that show folks changing out of black antifa-style black outfits, and putting on maga gear, with orange wristbands to identify each other.

like cops taking barricades down and waving protesters in.
and cops posing for selfies with the folks once they were inside ,,,

and, of course, in a crowd that size , they were pockets of violence here and there.

but, not a " insurrection" ...