Introducing myself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 7, 2021
I'm new here. I was raised as Southern Baptist and I'm planning to become a Pentecostal ( Church Of God). I got saved when I was 8.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm new here. I was raised as Southern Baptist and I'm planning to become a Pentecostal ( Church Of God). I got saved when I was 8.
There are plenty of both Southern Baptist and Pentecostal members here so you should feel right at home. We all were new once so just relax and be yourself. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. The members here belong to many denominations but we do have one thing in common: the love of our Heavenly Father. We look forward to posting with you in the forums. Hope you are doing well. God bless you. :)

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Welcome to CC.
----
More of His grace & power to you..
- On your spiritual journey.

Blessings,

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and have you joining the fellowship here at CC:) Hope to see you around the Forums! I met Jesus around 8 also, God bless you!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Lets just make sure we are found in Jesus when He returns for His own.:)

Welcome to CC, brother Walkerman.:):coffee: