I'm new here. I was raised as Southern Baptist and I'm planning to become a Pentecostal ( Church Of God). I got saved when I was 8.
There are plenty of both Southern Baptist and Pentecostal members here so you should feel right at home. We all were new once so just relax and be yourself. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.I'm new here. I was raised as Southern Baptist and I'm planning to become a Pentecostal ( Church Of God). I got saved when I was 8.
Lets just make sure we are found in Jesus when He returns for His own.I'm new here. I was raised as Southern Baptist and I'm planning to become a Pentecostal ( Church Of God). I got saved when I was 8.
Praise the Lord ... welcomeI'm new here. I was raised as Southern Baptist and I'm planning to become a Pentecostal ( Church Of God). I got saved when I was 8.
... I'll send him my tin hatLets just make sure we are found in Jesus when He returns for His own.
Welcome to CC, brother Walkerman.![]()