Introduction - I'm New to the Site

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

baeJO6

Jun 4, 2019
Hello, I'm glad to join this platform. I joined this group to get other people's perspective on life as God has commanded us to live. Jesus gave us the path to follow. Now we have the choice of following what he provided or find ourselves confused and discouraged that the Bible is not real. That brings me to something that is close to my heart...helping people who are on the fence about God. They want to come back to him but life issues they experienced are blocking them from coming back. I write a blog on coming back to the Father through Jesus Christ.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We are glad to have you as part of our family and hope you find many friends here. Find a thread in one of the forums and join in on the conversation. Warm greetings coming your way! :)

Oct 12, 2012
Hello, I'm glad to join this platform. I joined this group to get other people's perspective on life as God has commanded us to live. Jesus gave us the path to follow. Now we have the choice of following what he provided or find ourselves confused and discouraged that the Bible is not real. That brings me to something that is close to my heart...helping people who are on the fence about God. They want to come back to him but life issues they experienced are blocking them from coming back. I write a blog on coming back to the Father through Jesus Christ.
Hey Bae glad you made it welcome to the CC!🤠

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC Bae! What a great vision and heart you have. So glad you came:)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. You do a good service in your work. Hope to see you around the forums, God bless!

baeJO6

Jun 4, 2019
Hey Bae glad you made it welcome to the CC!🤠
Thank you CC! I've been reading some of the threads throughout the platform. There are personalities within this group - they keep us all alert to see what the next topic of discussion could be about. Looking forward to also read some of your input and your life lessons learned. Take care!

baeJO6

Jun 4, 2019
For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not toharm you plans to give you Hope and a future. Jeremia 29:11

baeJO6

Jun 4, 2019
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We are glad to have you as part of our family and hope you find many friends here. Find a thread in one of the forums and join in on the conversation. Warm greetings coming your way! :)
Hi Isny!
Thank you for the advice. I will do just that...find my niche here on ChristianChat.

baeJO6

Jun 4, 2019
Thank you! I'm looking forward to participating in some of the discussions. Happy Fathers Day!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Not sure how many are going to read a blog from an unknown member but glad to have you onboard with us. There are many existing threads regarding the authenticity of the bible but feel free to create you own. Welcome to CC.

baeJO6

Jun 4, 2019
Not sure how many are going to read a blog from an unknown member but glad to have you onboard with us. There are many existing threads regarding the authenticity of the bible but feel free to create you own. Welcome to CC.
Hello Tourist! Thank you for welcoming me here on the platform. It will be an honor to chat with members of this platform and see their views on that little thing called "life" and how we could experience it with or without Him. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!