Introduction (Looking For Friends)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cocopuff

Aug 5, 2016
My name is Courtney, I am an eighteen-year-old girl and I have been a member since 2016. I am a strong Christian looking for people around my age who loved God as much as I do. If you want to get to know me better, send me a message.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Glad to finally reading a post of yours. You may want to consider getting to know the members better before inviting them to send you a message. It is good that you love God and it is also good to read the Word of God in the bible as well as daily prayer and spiritual reflection. Thee are a few members your age but don't appear in the forums on a regular basis but perhaps you may meet some interesting young peeps in the Teen forum. Happy to have you join us in the forums. Welcome to CC.

Oct 15, 2018
I'm a student, I always follow Jesus path and I have full faith in him but now days I'm not feeling well, it's all started I was searching for jobs after graduation but I couldn't get it I feel sad and mostly depressed,

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Cocopuff Hello and welcome to Chistian Chat
God Bless,

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Courtney girl :) Welcome to CC :)

God bless you ❤

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome sister :) Hope you will make friends your age here ) God bless <3

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
My name is Courtney, I am an eighteen-year-old girl and I have been a member since 2016. I am a strong Christian looking for people around my age who loved God as much as I do. If you want to get to know me better, send me a message.
The part in red, is an unwise request. There are many perverts and predators here. Please be more careful on who you invite to message you.. I would follow Tourist's advice to let us get to know you through posts in the forums.. :)

S

Sherril

:)Jesus loves you.....glad your here....