Introduction: new member Penny

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pen75

Junior Member
Nov 30, 2017
6
0
0
Hi everyone, i would like to introduce myself! My name is Penny, been a Christian for 17 years and still very much committed. Love life and im studying to become a Teacher.
 
Hello Penny, welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
Purple-Welcome-Image.gif
 
Hi! Penny :) good morning :) nice to meet you and welcome!






God bless you ❤
 
Hola Penny!!! blessings from Colombia and welcome to this site..

Oh! Im glad that are you are preparing to be a teacher!!! so do I!!
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
tenor.gif
 
Hello Penny, happy to meet you. I wish you well in your endeavor to become a teacher. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
 
Hi everyone!

Thanks for your warm welcomes, it means a lot to me! I am so grateful I found this site! I was getting sad not being able to express my Christian views in a world that asks us to be politically correct! I love to encourage others and build others up in the Word of God and through prayer and praise! so if you all need some encouragement or prayer please inbox me cheers! I am from Melbourne Australia it is stormy here but I remember Jesus told the storm to be still, so I believe He will do this in Melbourne also! I attend Planet shakers church and love the Pentecostal movement, I have also been church of Christ and baptist denominations but essentially just love Jesus! Stay focused! Stay blessed, and many thanks xoxoxo