Introduction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Court

Jan 9, 2018
Hello,

My name is Courtney Sanders and I am looking for studies that will help me to continue to strengthen my relationship with God. One of my biggest frustrations right now is finding a quiet place where I can hear God's voice(quiet whisper or via Scripture) with no distractions. I am also looking to build friendships with other Christian men and women.

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi Courtney :) Welcome to CC :)

Happy New year!

God bless you ❤

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hello,

My name is Courtney Sanders and I am looking for studies that will help me to continue to strengthen my relationship with God. One of my biggest frustrations right now is finding a quiet place where I can hear God's voice(quiet whisper or via Scripture) with no distractions. I am also looking to build friendships with other Christian men and women.
tenor.gif GOD BLESS YOU :)

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Hi Courtney and welcome :) God bless

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Hello,

Welcome Courtney - I must admit my first thought when I read your post was, "Is it hard to find a quiet place to hear HIS voice?" But the more I thought about it, the more my spirit spoke to me. It isn't always easy to get away from the world is it? Nor is it easy to get away from the Tyranny of the Urgent things we all go thru even as christians in life. Just the "Stuff" of life I call it. But God would have me also note how different the voice of God is to anything else including my own efforts in rightness as His Child. This thought humbles me even as I write.

The call of God is not a reflection of my nature; my personal desires and temperament are of no consideration. As long as I dwell on my own qualities and traits and think about what I am suited for, I will never hear the call of God. But when God brings me into the right relationship with Himself, I will be in the same condition Isaiah was. Isaiah was so attuned to God, because of the great crisis he had just endured, that the call of God penetrated his soul. The majority of us cannot hear anything but ourselves. And we cannot hear anything God says. But to be brought to the place where we can hear the call of God is to be profoundly changed.

I thank you for your seeking of His face .... You will find it! You have His Word on it! I welcome you as a new member to this forum as well. May God richly bless you here! I hope we can fellowship more sometime in Christ.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Peace be with you Courtney in JESUS' NAME.
You are highly welcome here on CC.
Enjoy your stay here as the HOLY SPIRIT lead you.
JESUS is LORD.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Courtney, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Don't be shy :D There are many threads to post in, where the revealed written Word of God
is discussed at length, and praise offered always to Jesus Christ our Lord :) God bless you

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This is a great site to begin building friendships with other Christian men and women. It is very important to find a quiet place to hear God's voice and pray that God leads you to such a place. Glad to have you join us Courtney. Welcome to CC.