I used to have a goat named Lucy...Don't goats like to headbutt?
She was quite contrite.
I used to have a goat named Lucy...Don't goats like to headbutt?
I heard Lucy was a goosey and and I heard she was fowl.I used to have a goat named Lucy.......
She was quite contrite.![]()
Never talk about a man’s goatI heard Lucy was a goosey and and I heard she was fowl.
Perhaps that's where the phrase "get his goat " comes from. But who ever heard of an oyster having a goat?Never talk about a man’s goat![]()
Just talk about Jesus.
Who He is, what He did, and why He did it.
Most of them haven't even digested John 3:16 yet.
I’ve been called an “old goat “ but never owned onePerhaps that's where the phrase "get his goat " comes from. But who ever heard of an oyster having a goat?
Yes! John 3:16 is a great verse to use because it's the gospel in a nutshell. Jesus himself speaking. Another great one to use is John 5:24, again Jesus speaking:
“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life"
The idiom of crossing from death to life paints a very vivid picture. God Bless![]()
Knowing you, you probably had it coming. If you really want to be insulted you will have to come out of the holler.I’ve been called an “old goat “ but never owned one
It may seem funny at first... but these goats have inherited a disorder called Myotonia congenita,That's awesome.
proverbs 27.27Is a good verse to use with cults?.
Good to know. Hopefully no goats were harmed in the making of the video.It may seem funny at first... but these goats have inherited a disorder called Myotonia congenita,
a neuromuscular disorder characterized by the inability of muscles to quickly relax after a voluntary
contraction which causes their muscles to seize up when they attempt to flee from something that
frightens or startles them. The disorder essentially causes temporary paralysis. .. Needless to say
it's cruel to deliberately frighten myotonic goats, even though they are very strong animals they can
still get hurt if they fall awkwardly or on something hard/sharp. Copied partly from a youtube comment .![]()
Knowing you, you probably had it coming. If you really want to be insulted you will have to come out of the holler.
I was teaching my kids through the book of Joshua and we get to the end where God tells Joshua he is old and stricken in years. So now my kids never call me old without adding stricken in years.
Arians like Jehovah's Witnesses, Christadelphians, International Bible Students, The Way, some very new small cults that have not grown.The type of cult matters. Some claim to believe the whole Bible.
Yes! John 3:16 is a great verse to use because it's the gospel in a nutshell. Jesus himself speaking. Another great one to use is John 5:24, again Jesus speaking:
“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life"
The idiom of crossing from death to life paints a very vivid picture. God Bless![]()