Is believing in white supremacy in line with following God?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
That post was made by a gentleman who uses William Quantrill as his name and avatar.

William Quantrill was a confederate guerilla captain during the civil war: he captured runaway slaves, massacred civilians, and committed assorted crimes... you might recall that Frank and Jesse James worked for him back during the war.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Some how I see a contradiction, do you?
White racism and black racism are equally bad. But let's face it. Almost every ethnic group is racist to the core. The Chinese despise Europeans as barbarians, while the Japanese have the same opinion of the Chinese.

You could apply this right across the board, and Indian casteism is simply another manifestation of this. The upper castes in India were fair-skinned and despised the darker lower castes. And India is still in bondage to this because of Hinduism.

When you look at the evils perpetrated on the continent of Africa for decades , Africans slaughtered other Africans by the hundreds of thousands (millions?), because they did not belong to the same tribe (a form of racism). White South Africans practiced Apartheid for decades , and now the blacks are are doing exactly the same things in South Africa, Rhodesia (Zimbabwe), etc.

What we are seeing in America and Europe is a deliberate attempt by Muslims to destroy European and American culture and values, and replace them with Islam, the Koran, and Sharia Law. That too is a form of racism, since the West is generally white, Christian and Jewish, and Jihad (holy war) must be waged against the infidels according to the Koran.

In other words, THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS in all this racial animosity and hatred. The only solution is for people to repent and be converted.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
A contradiction? That may well be the UNDERSTATEMENT of the YEAR...........right

:

those guys HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON with God, Christ, His Gospel, the Holy Bible or Christianity...........they just use it to justify their particular and most evil brand of hate.........

Dec 9, 2011

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
White racism and black racism are equally bad. But let's face it. Almost every ethnic group is racist to the core. The Chinese despise Europeans as barbarians, while the Japanese have the same opinion of the Chinese.

You could apply this right across the board, and Indian casteism is simply another manifestation of this. The upper castes in India were fair-skinned and despised the darker lower castes. And India is still in bondage to this because of Hinduism.

When you look at the evils perpetrated on the continent of Africa for decades , Africans slaughtered other Africans by the hundreds of thousands (millions?), because they did not belong to the same tribe (a form of racism). White South Africans practiced Apartheid for decades , and now the blacks are are doing exactly the same things in South Africa, Rhodesia (Zimbabwe), etc.

What we are seeing in America and Europe is a deliberate attempt by Muslims to destroy European and American culture and values, and replace them with Islam, the Koran, and Sharia Law. That too is a form of racism, since the West is generally white, Christian and Jewish, and Jihad (holy war) must be waged against the infidels according to the Koran.

In other words, THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS in all this racial animosity and hatred. The only solution is for people to repent and be converted.
I agree, no innocents. Regardless, though, which direction racism goes. its destiny is NOT Christ centered, imho. All racism points to a lack of humility, wisdom, growth, selflessness, mercy, and love.

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
There's only one race. The human race. All equal and loved equally in the eyes of our heavenly father.

T

Sep 3, 2016
Somebody might ask do Christians feel like the current leader of this country Is GODly?Incoming,duck down.
The President is a 100% heathen. He does not know the Lord. This why we must pray for our leaders so it will go well with us (Romans 13, 1 Tim. 2:2).

The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: He turneth it whithersoever He will. (The general sense of this Proverb is that "kings" or leaders may think that because of their position they are not controlled by God. This Proverb tells us differently (Proverbs 21:1).

JSM

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Should Mexico be run by white people? Should Africa be run by Mexicans? All the Mexicans who agree that Mexico should not be run by white people, are they all non-Christian? The Africans that believe Africa should be run by Africans, are they all non-Christians and racists?

And, you won't find where I have used the words white supremacy. I have certainly indicated that our nation, the USA, is white in it's origin. It's laws and culture are white. It is due to the blessing of God, not of white supremacy. You can argue that you don't like it, but don't try and paint me as evil just because it goes against your racism. And don't try and paint yourselves as good and holy just because you are ashamed of the white race and it looks good to sing the praises of the other races.

Quantrill

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
Should Mexico be run by white people? Should Africa be run by Mexicans? All the Mexicans who agree that Mexico should not be run by white people, are they all non-Christian? The Africans that believe Africa should be run by Africans, are they all non-Christians and racists?

And, you won't find where I have used the words white supremacy. I have certainly indicated that our nation, the USA, is white in it's origin. It's laws and culture are white. It is due to the blessing of God, not of white supremacy. You can argue that you don't like it, but don't try and paint me as evil just because it goes against your racism. And don't try and paint yourselves as good and holy just because you are ashamed of the white race and it looks good to sing the praises of the other races.

Quantrill
sorry to burst your bubble.....
Last I checked the United States is not and has never been composed of only white people.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
sorry to burst your bubble.....
Last I checked the United States is not and has never been composed of only white people.
The USA was established by the European race. It's laws and culture. Though others have been here, that is the basis of it's origin. And it was Christian. When you try to build on anything but that base, which is what the country is doing today, it won't work.

by the way you never answered my question. Are you Christian?

Quantrill

Dec 9, 2011

Quantrill
What spirit Is that of?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
The USA was established by the European race. It's laws and culture. Though others have been here, that is the basis of it's origin. And it was Christian. When you try to build on anything but that base, which is what the country is doing today, it won't work.

Quantrill
established by a european race that practiced genocide on the native americans who were already living here..........

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
established by a european race that practiced genocide on the native americans who were already living here..........
Just as God did with the Canaanites.

So, what is your point? God was evil?

Quantrill

Nov 23, 2013

Quantrill
I think it’s more correct to say taken over by the Europeans who also murdered the indigenous people.