is bible the word of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
So what? Mohamed is not in the bible so his words are opinions at best or he's a false prophet. There are no other books directly inspired by God through the holy spirit.
Muhammad was foretold by Jesus who said1) when I leave 2) I will send another advocate3) who will be with you forever(Quran)

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Muhammad was foretold by Jesus who said1) when I leave 2) I will send another advocate3) who will be with you forever(Quran)
False prophet is Paul,cause bible says false prophet will contradict previous prophets while Muhammad glorifies Jesus(pbuh)

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
And he didn't change even a dot or come from what Muhammad taught because the committee of memorizes were all from the time of prophet.
No not what uthman decided but what was decided by memorised in period of rule by uthman

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Yes and the other who is to come after Jesus is the Holy Spirit who bears witness with our spirit that the One whom God sent is Truth

Who, by the way, came 500 years before Mohammed

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
He should have just burned them all and not written a new one.

The world would be better off without the scourge of Islam.

PS~ the Quran is not the truth. Jesus is the Truth.

Mohammed and his descendants are just as God said Ishmael would be.
If u talk politely n with reason u would leave a better impression but now makes me think what those who inflicted inquest,slavery,colonization,crusade,holocaust n now wars for profit must have been
Yes and the other who is to come after Jesus is the Holy Spirit who bears witness with our spirit that the One whom God sent is Truth

Who, by the way, came 500 years before Mohammed
Holy spirit was already there even before Jesus.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
100%. At least so far. I have come across many parts that "I believed" were in err or conflict or somehow wrong only to find through a deep study that it has ALWAYS been INCORRECT on MY part, never once has it been the Words. Rightly dividing. Do it Gods way, not a single error. That being said, I always find the truth in the "original", not the "translation"
Exactly the same testimony here. All of my earlier doubts were caused by ignorance and a lack of study. All questions have been answered, all doubts assuaged. Such is the Grace of God. And our perseverance and faith. By the Grace of God!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
False prophet is Paul,cause bible says false prophet will contradict previous prophets while Muhammad glorifies Jesus(pbuh)
Muslims have an insurmountable problem. Two actually. They are not Jews, nor are they Christians. Utterly devoid of Covenant or fellowship.

Repent and be saved by believing in God the Son Jesus Christ the One and only Savior of the world.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Exactly the same testimony here. All of my earlier doubts were caused by ignorance and a lack of study. All questions have been answered, all doubts assuaged. Such is the Grace of God. And our perseverance and faith. By the Grace of God!
So there is no scientific mistake in bible? Which son Abraham took to offer for sacrifice?What was the first miracle of Jesus.

Sipsey

Sep 27, 2018
No not what uthman decided but what was decided by memorised in period of rule by uthman
So there is no scientific mistake in bible? Which son Abraham took to offer for sacrifice?What was the first miracle of Jesus.
Your questions have been answered, you keep repeating yourself. You come to a Christian site, denounce Jesus as Divine and as a Saviour, declare the Scriptures unreliable, declare all Christians liars and praise a dead man who could not even read or write and somehow copied some verses from our Bible and mixed them up with some random thoughts, and then have the gaul to say we are not being friendly to you. You’re lucky you’re even given an audience to spew your diatribe.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You better ask yourself how and why Islam plagiarized, corrupted and repackaged the Scriptures. And ask yourself if God orchestrated an Exodus of anyone but Israelites. And whether Moses was a Levite or Ishmaelite.

Epiales

Jan 21, 2018
davidclark.hearnow.com
surprisingly though neither nor the Bible says about him saying"I am GOd,or worship me" but surely says him to be prophet.Muslims get confused when see chrisitanity based on what he didn't say nor preached and neglect of what he did say and preached.He sai I came ot revive the law,and never ate pork but christians have no worry about this.But any way this is thier business.What was the first miracle Jesus performed?

Mat 16:15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
Mat 16:16 Simon Peter replied, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.

Christ sure didn't tell Peter he was wrong in his observation did He? As being the Son of God, He is definitely worthy of praise and worship... why? Because God manifest Himself in the flesh; Jesus. And why are you obsessed with the first miracle? What does this have to do with the subject?

Epiales

Jan 21, 2018
davidclark.hearnow.com
NO Muslim will ever say any bad name to Jesus.He was not bad and not evil.Only Quran is the divine book that confirms Jesus his mission and ministry but doesn't call him God which he himself never said in clear words.He preached whole life monotheism.He came only for Jews while Prophet Muhammad came for whole mankind.(jews and gentiles alike)
You have to know difference between proof and explanation.If someone tells you that I drink and tells because he saw me in front of bar.Is that proof.May be I was there as is bus stop and I get off to change for another bus,or may be my friend lives near the bar or may be there is good convenience store that I go to do shopping sometimes.But proof is if you see me drinking or if I say I do or if Breath analyser confirms it.So Jesus never said I am God so there is no proof he is God.Yes he is mighty messenger of God which bible says and QUran say.DOn't read Quran that will not make any dent in its status.God bless you

The Message of the Gospel was to be spread to the ENTIRE WORLD; it wasn't just for the Jews. The Jews were to be the device to spread the Word of God to the nations, but they denied the Messiah, and was given to the Gentiles. The message was always intended for the WORLD from the very beginning. I think you need to reread the Bible.

Epiales

Jan 21, 2018
davidclark.hearnow.com
Christianity might be called a religion, but it is more of a RELATIONSHIP.
If you don't walk with God, then it becomes more of a religion.
He came for His sheep.
And He spoke of other sheep, not of the Jewish fold.

Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

I find it interesting the Muslim religion is VERY similar to the Jewish old testament times, as though they got many of their ways and laws from the old testament.
Well of course... the finding of the Dead Sea Scrolls can date some of the bible about 800 years before Islam was even thought about. They copied parts of it but the problem is, is that they left God out of the book and threw a false prophet in it.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Yes, Mohammed contradicted Paul, making Mohammed a false prophet.
Most your statements are childish and makes me wonder if you are a 15 year old trolling from mommys basement.

know1

Aug 27, 2012
Well of course... the finding of the Dead Sea Scrolls can date some of the bible about 800 years before Islam was even thought about. They copied parts of it but the problem is, is that they left God out of the book and threw a false prophet in it.
I agree. It's very similar to the moron religion, which what started by Joseph Smith who said an angel gave him gold tablets, I think it was, with the book of Mormons on them.
They take a little truth and mix it with a lie to make it believable.
In the end, it is a deception, the same as an outright lie, only more subtle.

know1

Aug 27, 2012
Is bible inerrant and word of God?
You ignored ever post of mine because you have no defense against the power of God operating in my life. Which also proves, the word of God is both alive and true. If it wasn't, it wouldn't work.
You are not interested in the truth, but are trying to twist and pervert scripture to subvert the weak and ignorant.
You are not being honest or sincere, you are a wicked snake.
I don't like such those who take pleasure in doing evil things to good people.
I leave you to your god and father, of whom you are like.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
I agree. It's very similar to the moron religion, which what started by Joseph Smith who said an angel gave him gold tablets, I think it was, with the book of Mormons on them.
They take a little truth and mix it with a lie to make it believable.
In the end, it is a deception, the same as an outright lie, only more subtle.
What has struck me about muslims is there confidence and boldness.
The emotional belief which is found on a conviction, while avoiding any question of doubt.

I debated with one muslim who basically said even if Jesus was God, he would never worship
Him. It is this absolute emotional loyalty to a belief system despite it being wrong, shows how
insane people can get. Once you go over the boundary of sense and tap into total loyalty and
dedication to a cause, you know what you are dealing with. This is how armies could conquer
others, and soldiers would die at the command of their leader.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Your questions have been answered, you keep repeating yourself. You come to a Christian site, denounce Jesus as Divine and as a Saviour, declare the Scriptures unreliable, declare all Christians liars and praise a dead man who could not even read or write and somehow copied some verses from our Bible and mixed them up with some random thoughts, and then have the gaul to say we are not being friendly to you. You’re lucky you’re even given an audience to spew your diatribe.
You r not speaking truth.But if Quran was copied from Bible it would have same mistakes as Bible but it does'nt.Quran has a lot on Jesus ,unchanged n original from day one,a chapter on Mary.Yescthis is true I m lucky I m given even an audience,seeing arrogance n intolerance to non Christian's that caused billions of human beings to die as in inquests,crusades,slavery,colonization,holocaust n now wars for profit,it sure is surprising.Thank you for your kindness.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
What has struck me about muslims is there confidence and boldness.
The emotional belief which is found on a conviction, while avoiding any question of doubt.

I debated with one muslim who basically said even if Jesus was God, he would never worship
Him. It is this absolute emotional loyalty to a belief system despite it being wrong, shows how
insane people can get. Once you go over the boundary of sense and tap into total loyalty and
dedication to a cause, you know what you are dealing with. This is how armies could conquer
others, and soldiers would die at the command of their leader.
Jesus never said"I m God,nor he said worship me" and he himself worshipped God n prayed to him in times of adversity.Is this not true.?

Dec 12, 2013
Wish he would have said Before Adam was I am.But that would have confused people more cause he never said himself "I am God nor worship me"
Look......Islam has blinded you to the actual truth....JESUS/the Word of God proves who he is.......

ALL things were created BY HIM and FOR HIM and he is BEFORE all things.

Let US make man in our IMAGE

The Father judgeth NO MAN, but hath committed all judgment unto the SON <---I saw the dead stand before GOD and the books were opened and they were judge out of those things written in the books

BEFORE ABRAHAM was I AM

MOSES <---who shall I say sent me <---Tell them I AM hath sent thee

He is the ICON of the invisible GOD

I and my FATHER are ONE

In beginning was the word, the word was WITH GOD and the WORD WAS GOD
THE WORD came to be flesh and DWELT AMONG US and we BEHELD HIS GLORY

I can go on ALL day PAL.........JESUS was GOD and he will JUDGE YOU at the GREAT WHITE THRONE judgment or the JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST.........your KNEES will crack and you WILL BOW and you WILL CONFESS to his glory.......

If judged at the GREAT WHITE THRONE.....bad day for YOU......I suggest you acknowledge him by faith and make the bolded above.....whole lot better day!