is bible the word of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
The Koran Directly Attacks Christianity

"There is a move in the United States and the entire Western World to block anything from being said negatively against Islam.
Exposing Islam and its doctrines that are contrary to Western culture is called Hate Speech. In both Europe and Canada , Christians
have been heavily fined and threatened with jail for speaking negatively about Islam.
Telling the truth accurately means nothing, as it is classified as Hate Speech."

https://www.defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog_koran_hate_speech.htm

Sura 6.101 Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things.

Sura 9.30 And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!
I agree.....we cannot speak a word against ISLAM, but for sure Christianity can be hammered into the ground without a word being uttered......we might as well face the facts.....Christianity, regardless of flavor, is being ostracized and by legal maneuvering suppressed and made illegal....I.E. we cannot stand for what we believe because of being deemed hate speech or religious bias

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I agree.....we cannot speak a word against ISLAM, but for sure Christianity can be hammered into the ground without a word being uttered......we might as well face the facts.....Christianity, regardless of flavor, is being ostracized and by legal maneuvering suppressed and made illegal....I.E. we cannot stand for what we believe because of being deemed hate speech or religious bias
And simply being Israeli is a crime as well.

U

UnderGrace

Agree, Notice there is no term with the ....phobia's and anti's when it comes to Christianity....yet Christians are by far the most persecuted world wide....but does anyone notice?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
And simply being Israeli is a crime as well.
Waggles:
You do understand that what I mean to say is that Islam....specifically Iran.... considers it a crime to be an Israeli? And that I vehemently disagree with Iran?
Right?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
What for me is always interesting is considering Saudi attitude to building churches in Saudi.
Never allowed. But they will fund the building of mosques everywhere in the world.

Simply Saudi money should be banned from supporting religious support unless they accept
the same operation in their own country.

It is illegal to enter Saudi with a bible. Equally all Saudi's should be banned from carrying Korans
into any other country. How at state level this kind of bigotry should never be accepted.

The strange things about dictators is they stay in power in a predictable way, except they only do
this by taking away the freedom of others. Yet the west for some idiotic reason thinks this makes
sense except it denies all the principles we stand for, and these dictators literally dispise us.

Who created Al Kida, the CIA by funding the fighters against russia in Afghanistan.
Who fuels Saudi? The west by selling them weapons to fight their enemies which include the
west by proxy. But the west does not understand the proxy war they are funding and the real
threat by subversion and importing migrants who import the idiology and stay isolated in their
communities as if the truth is something evil.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
that's actually a contradiction in the Quran.

in some places it says all Jews & Christians 'people of the Book' are saved, and that a good Muslim should not wish them any harm. in others it outright says to either murder us or conquer our nations & make us pay monetary tribute to them. there are more than one example of each, historically dating to a time when either Mohammed had military & political control over Judeo-Christian centers of population ((then he says slaughter us if we don't convert)) or when the tides had turned and it would have been militarily or politically very dangerous for him to threaten Jews & Christians ((that's when the surahs were written saying 'people of the Book' are cool, yo)).

as political landscape changed, apparently God's mind changed.

or, more likely, Mohammed pretended to speak for God and told his followers that God said whatever was convenient to Mohammed for God to say. it would appear that when Mohammed's convenience changed, so did his doctrine.
I love my enemy but I also know their hatred, and their lies.
The greatest trick of facists is to claim they are civilised and their enemy are dogs.
They then talk as if they hold the high ground and if you fail their rules you become a dog
and they will be happy to kill and humiliate one.

What is sickening is why western people talk as if these guys are the innocent persecuted
minority, except when they are in power, they are the complete dominating dictatorial tyrannants
while lying that they hold the true moral ground, while breaking all the morals they hold dear.

Just look at the radicals that get so much support across the whole muslim community. Behind the
scenes they will say the west deserve all the terrorism they receive, while this propoganda is actually
their own muslim brothers and sisters are the real cause of their abuse and death.

Just look at how these communities behave in the west. They regard their hosts as guilty infedels
to be exploited and abused. The prisons end up with a disproportionate number of muslims, because
they have no respect for anyone, let alone non-muslims. Little wonder they do not integrate or form
a good part of any culture they enter, rather their aim and idiology is to conquer and take over.

And their shout is Islamophobia, when people point out the obvious connection between their morality
and how their communities behave. Saying you will kill those who leave your faith and kill non-believers
and blasphemers is not acceptable to any degree, this is hate speech in its true essence. And for writing
these words they will want to kill me. I on the other hand just want equality of expression and the truth
about what is respect and love and what is hatred and evil. There is no compromise with these ideas, they
kill people......

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Look Christian's are leaving for atheism the biggest new and vastly growing group.You should worry about that.Islam teaches its followers to love n respect Jesus.
As believers and followers in Jesus we just want to shine a light on what people are doing.
Islam is rebellion against God and people, and leads to a structure of government that does not
work. If muslims can become a position of faith, and leave politics to those who desire to represent
communities, then there will be progress and Islamic communities enter the modern world.

The problem in the west is the growth is self indulgence and greed without a focus for love and
community. Once people begin to understand what love is and how Jesus is a foundation of this
building, then they will discover what the gospel really is.

Mar 21, 2019
Agree, Notice there is no term with the ....phobia's and anti's when it comes to Christianity....yet Christians are by far the most persecuted world wide....but does anyone notice?
Nope. Too busy worshipping worldly religions and gearing up to fight worldly wars against Islam.

U

UnderGrace

Nope. Too busy worshipping worldly religions and gearing up to fight worldly wars against Islam.
The wars in the middle east have served one purpose to remove regimes that were a thorn in the side of hegemony....the great hope of the future (sarcasm here).

Mar 21, 2019
Why do you feel you can't speak a word against Islam? Is Islam preventing the free speech of Christians, or is that caused by others, perhaps for the purpose of inciting professing Christians into a worldly war against Islam?

Waggles:
You do understand that what I mean to say is that Islam....specifically Iran.... considers it a crime to be an Israeli? And that I vehemently disagree with Iran?
Right?
Since when has worldly politics anything to do with the Kingdom of God?

Please stop clubbing your brethren. Thank You!
My brethren are those who preach the good news of Christ, not those who preach a false gospel of the superiority of the West. This is the reason I have not "clubbed" you, but have rebuked some of the worldly and inaccurate responses of others.

Come now Rat what fresh nonsense is this?! More moral?! Speak to any woman who isn't indoctrinated and ask them how "moral" they are. They are treated worse than dung. They have no rights, no freedoms. Muhammed himself was a murderer and a pedophile. What you're saying is foolishness as usual.
Come on Kayla girl. Most Muslim women agree that they are not treated like dung. Perhaps those who insist they were/are have themselves been indoctrinated by the virus of Western feminism? The humility of many women in Muslim cultures is more Godly than the cancer of feminism that has invaded many churches in the West. The Muslims I have met have largely been more honourable people than many in Western cultures. They don't drink, smoke, gamble or commit adultery, they fast every year, and hold firmly to the teachings of their ancestors, so seem to have more "works" than many Christians. If we are talking superiority of cultures, I believe the Muslim culture is superior to the West. Which is why it is a futile argument arguing the superiority of Western culture, which some of the past posts focus on.

The superiority of Christianity over Islam is not in the obedience of the adherents, or on average Islam would likely win out. Christianity is based on salvation through Christ, who is the perfect sacrifice for our sins. Other claims about the inferiority of Islam not only miss this most important point, but are also incorrect, or at least inaccurate.

Mar 21, 2019
Says the Rat that believes Jews were treated well under Nazis. rofl
:rolleyes: Be so kind as to quote the post where I stated that "Jews were treated well under Nazis", Kaylagrl. I believe my point was that "Jews under Nazis were treated better than Christians under Communists", so please don't misquote me. Bearing false testimony is a sin.

E

eternally-gratefull

The dude got banned, yet This thread keeps going and going and going..lol Who is everyone talking to

E

eternally-gratefull

:rolleyes: Be so kind as to quote the post where I stated that "Jews were treated well under Nazis", Kaylagrl. I believe my point was that "Jews under Nazis were treated better than Christians under Communists", so please don't misquote me. Bearing false testimony is a sin.
Wow, really?

Did not know communist deep roasted living people in ovens. And performed medical experiments on them with no medicine, and did all the other things which we can not even fathom.

Mar 21, 2019
Wow, really?

Did not know communist deep roasted living people in ovens. And performed medical experiments on them with no medicine, and did all the other things which we can not even fathom.
The Communists did far worse.

However, I was not aware that the Nazis were ever proven to have deep roasted people in ovens. I know there is a claim that Nazis gassed people to death (rather than roasting them), but I also understand there to be a counterclaim to this that such facilities were for de-lousing, not murder.

Whilst very sad and very evil, medical experiments have been performed on non-consenting people by many governments of the world, including the United States of America. So whilst it might have been evil for the Nazis to have done this to some (if true), I don't see such practices make Nazi Germany any different to the United States or United Kingdom, both of which have taken part in unethical experiments on people.

Mar 21, 2019
The dude got banned, yet This thread keeps going and going and going..lol Who is everyone talking to
I didn't realise the dude had been banned. Kind of sad. I know he got some truthful responses, but also a load of rot about Islam being more evil, and the West being superior etc. Very sad that some can't stick to the gospel, but have to invoke worldly religion.

I can see the danger of having too many non-believers on the site, but would have liked him to have more of a chance to speak to some reasonable-minded Christians. :|

E

eternally-gratefull

The Communists did far worse.

However, I was not aware that the Nazis were ever proven to have deep roasted people in ovens. I know there is a claim that Nazis gassed people to death (rather than roasting them), but I also understand there to be a counterclaim to this that such facilities were for de-lousing, not murder.

Whilst very sad and very evil, medical experiments have been performed on non-consenting people by many governments of the world, including the United States of America. So whilst it might have been evil for the Nazis to have done this to some (if true), I don't see such practices make Nazi Germany any different to the United States or United Kingdom, both of which have taken part in unethical experiments on people.
This is second most ridiculous post I have read today.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Do we really need to recount the details of evil deeds just to argue about which is worse?