Is CC Down?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blondensmart

Active member
Jan 19, 2014
108
34
28
My computer isn't loading the chatroom, so I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?
 
Good morning, Shane! It is SNOWING SNOWING SNOWING here! Massive Beautiful flakes falling from the sky!
 
Me too.. i have tried to enter all the rooms and its a no go! :) Good to see you both by the way! :D
 
Morning Dotann! It IS good to see you. I haven't seen you in a while. Hope your Christmas was merry and your New Year was amazing!

P.S. Guess we'll just talk here! lol
 
we have rain here i hope cc gets back up soon withdrals
 
same here...LoL I really thought that i got banned because my account won't log-in on any chatroom....I keep asking myself what did I do wrong to be banned LoL...thank God im not.

Whatever technical problem is , i hope it will be ok soon.....God bless everyone.
 
My computer isn't loading the chatroom, so I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?
Its not your computer. Robo has been having a lot of trouble with the chat client of late. I'm sure he is working on it as we speak. and it should be up and running soon. if CC was down you wouldn't of been able to write this thread hehe.