September seems to be a hot month for conspiracy. The Shemitah leading to the fall of the US dollar, Hollywood using specific doom dates, CERN opening up a "stargate" unleashing demons from the Abyss, Jade Helm preparing for Martial Law, The Pope addressing the UN about global government and Tomorrowworld the huge Satanic festival, just to name a few. I'd say this is going to be either the Horseman of Revelations coming out of the gates or the biggest non-event since Y2K. Whether its the Apocalypse or a big fuse to a dud, its a good reminder that we always need to be ready and waiting for Christ when He comes for His bride. Until October I'm going to be at a crossroads wondering if I should prepare for wilderness survival or get a jump start on Christmas shopping. I got it! Everybody gets camping supplies for Christmas. Just in case Nibiru happens by and causes a pole shift or the news breaks that its on the way and causes rioting in the streets, its been a pleasure meeting all you fine people at CC. You are all welcome to a bowl of bean and rice soup at my campfire. I keep asking God to give me a few details, but the only response I seem to get is, be ready for anything. I just wanted to pass the word. Blessings to you all.

