Yeah I'm kind of unsure because I've always been told that hell is eternal. Like if I say that I don't think hell is eternal people will be like "Ahhh! You're so blind and going to hell!" But then I honestly don't think God could let hell be forever for people. I don't know I feel bad like I'm betraying everything I've always been taught but then the whole concept of eternal hell really really bothers me.
I had to walk away from church, family, friends, co workers, job..........much.
I know how you feel, but you have to decide if you want to be pleasing to God or to men.
Truth has a price sweety.
It just depends on how bad you want absolute Truth and what are you willing to let go of,
to get it.
All things are possible through God.
Remember Jesus said.
Luk 14:26 If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brothers and sisters, and besides, even his own life, he cannot be My disciple.
Luk 14:27 And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me, he cannot be My disciple.
Luk 14:28 For who of you desiring to build a tower does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has the things to finish;
Luk 14:29 that having laid a foundation, and not having strength to finish, all those seeing begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30 saying, This man began to build, and did not have strength to finish.
We must count the cost. How strong is the "wanting to know Truth" within you?
Let Him lead you
Blessings