C
coby2
Guest
Why ironic? See it as a fixer upper.That sounds ironic. Do you like them, or do you want to change them?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac0Quub-iVk
Why ironic? See it as a fixer upper.That sounds ironic. Do you like them, or do you want to change them?
I felt like I died and landed in the 90s when I watched that.
Sometimes you can't even make a woman into a housewife. lolBad boys and bad girls are not suitable life partners. Now I speak from total ignorance as I have never had a relationship of my own, but that has been by my own choice to remain chaste my entire life. However, I have seen colleagues and co-workers of each gender chase the "bad" ones, and it never turns out well.
I think there is a saying "you can't make a ho into a housewife". I'm sure it works for making a bad-boy into a decent husband too.
Sometimes you can't even make a woman into a housewife. lol
That was always my advice to my two nieces.I suggest you stay far, far away from men..
This is something that needs to be very carefully and emphatically said: you can't change him. People, and men especially, hate it when someone tries to change them. They resent it..........but i think yes i have to wait a bit more to be stronger in faith then try to change a bad boy so i can be with him .. Life gives us many paths