Is it okay to expose the nwo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Momothekid99
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Momothekid99

Guest
Dear Sisters and Brothers of Christ,

I am disgusted by the goverments control on the masses it's like a tapeworm coming to kill, while feeding and birthing at the same time. Should I not worry about the actual factual truths that are going on right now? Is it biblical, because I don't want my spirit to grieve over what I want to look into. I.e : Nasa Blue beam project and area 51 etc. Thanks in advanced.
 
Is it okay to reveal the corruption in our government and media? (Nwo= New world order)
 
NASA influnences the majority of the nation and area 51 deals with the Fallen Angels (Space which isn't real obviously)
 
also the fact that the Government has covered up what they have discovered and has successfully given us a false truth through science (Science isn't opinionated only evidence can be provided). The reason why I say it is connected by them is because they aren't allowing people to know what is actually going on and are allowing the things individuals cater to use propaganda for the new world order in many various ways in movies, radio shows , songs and any other things people allow themselves to en-devour in without understanding what's actually going on.
 
Ok. Well NASA isn't running squat except themselves out of business.

What we call Area 51 is a government reservation in Nevada that is leased to various aerospace and weapons firms for the testing of highly advanced military weapon systems for the use of our nations defense. This I have no problem with.
 
I feel like in a Sci Fi movie when I read this stuff here... Would someone please clarify in civilian language what you guys are talking about?? lol All I can see is conspiracy.. did I get that right??..kinda at least?
 
NASA influnences the majority of the nation and area 51 deals with the Fallen Angels (Space which isn't real obviously)

Space isn't real? Uh. Welcome to CC. You'll find a fair share of your fellow conspiracy theorists here.
 
Well if "space" isn't real, then "safe spaces" are unnecessary. :)

ROFL

I have to agree.

If space isn't real, then safe spaces are DEFINITELY not real.


But seriously now, I heard Area 51 was where Baskin Robbins was developing new flavors with alien technologies to prepare our taste buds for the alien invasion where we'll all become slaves in the intergalactic ice cream factory?

I'm not saying it's true.

But it's what I heard.
 
I am aware of the government being in contact with the fallen angels. As well as other coverups however that's the first i've heard about space not being real.
 
Either way I am asking is it okay for me to expose the things they are doing? Sometimes I just go what the heck,while watching the news, because they are fabricating their so called truth news. Please somebody anybody answer my question.
 
Either way I am asking is it okay for me to expose the things they are doing? Sometimes I just go what the heck,while watching the news, because they are fabricating their so called truth news. Please somebody anybody answer my question.

Say as you please, I don't like the SOBs either.
 
Either way I am asking is it okay for me to expose the things they are doing? Sometimes I just go what the heck,while watching the news, because they are fabricating their so called truth news. Please somebody anybody answer my question.

It's perfectly fine, in this forum, to give your opinions on pretty much anything.

But, you should expect there to be debate.
 
First time I've ever heard someone claim that space isn't real.. lol
I think we have another flat earth type here .
Think about it : if you follow the logic ( if you can call it that ) in the flat earth threads it's a simple conclusion that space is not real sense most flat earthers believe that the sky is a dome .
Blessings
Bill
 
I hope you actually have a good head on your shoulders like your namesake and that all of this conspiracy theory stuff is just your way of messing with people.

(it's a good children's book, by the way)

momo.jpg