I believe that true devout Muslims in general are very kind, humble, generous, and peaceful and to be honest, I do not see anything in the Bible that forbid the eating of beef or chicken that is halal, kosher, etc since it is the same.
I believe that true devout Muslims in general are very kind, humble, generous, and peaceful and to be honest, I do not see anything in the Bible that forbid the eating of beef or chicken that is halal, kosher, etc since it is the same.
I believe that true devout Muslims in general are very kind, humble, generous, and peaceful and to be honest, I do not see anything in the Bible that forbid the eating of beef or chicken that is halal, kosher, etc since it is the same.
Since the biblical canon was completed several centuries before Islam developed, it contains no references to Islam, halal, or any associated terms.I believe that true devout Muslims in general are very kind, humble, generous, and peaceful and to be honest, I do not see anything in the Bible that forbid the eating of beef or chicken that is halal, kosher, etc since it is the same.
I believe that true devout Muslims in general are very kind, humble, generous, and peaceful and to be honest, I do not see anything in the Bible that forbid the eating of beef or chicken that is halal, kosher, etc since it is the same.
I believe that true devout Muslims in general are very kind, humble, generous, and peaceful and to be honest, I do not see anything in the Bible that forbid the eating of beef or chicken that is halal, kosher, etc since it is the same.
The Muslims believe in a God that was created by a man many years after the true God was known in the world. There was spite and war in this created God from the beginning, and Christians have no part in any of it.I believe that true devout Muslims in general are very kind, humble, generous, and peaceful and to be honest, I do not see anything in the Bible that forbid the eating of beef or chicken that is halal, kosher, etc since it is the same.