Is Joe Biden the most humble President ever?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
Biden broke Obama's record of votes by 11 million and yet rarely if ever does he boast about that. Then look at his son, a true renaissance man, he has been in the military, as well as part of the counter culture with drugs, a jet setting oligarch, an author and an artist. It seems whatever Hunter Biden puts his hands to turns to gold. He has all the bonafides of other artists with his drug use, fornication, and bad boy image. Yet, to my knowledge has never been convicted of a felony, his ability to play right up to the line without being convicted is truly incredible. And look at how Biden is truly a great unifier, he has been close friends with the KKK and with BLM. He has been building ties with China through his families business ties and with the Tech giants like Facebook and Twitter and even though he travels with all these elites he fully embraces illegal immigrants opening wide the border calling to "give me your poor, your hungry, etc". In an age where you could be tempted to discriminate against those who are testing positive for Covid he has completely set that aside. Look at how generous he is at spending US tax dollars on flying these immigrants all over the country and putting them up in hotels. His wife is a Doctor and also a model who makes the cover of Vogue. And look how cool he is under pressure, we suffer the biggest cyber attack in US history and he doesn't blink, just gives Putin a list of businesses he doesn't want hacked. This is an approach to national defense that no one has ever considered before, you could describe it as "out of the box thinking". Israel and Iran are going to war and he goes and gets ice cream, it is almost as though he is celebrating.

How eloquent is he? Even a week later people are still trying to parse out the meaning of his proclamations. Snippets of his speeches routinely go viral. He says things no other president ever had the guts to say like "sucking the blood of children" or being "satan incarnate".

So what do you think, most humble president ever?
I swear when I first saw the subject of this thread in the forum list I thought it asked, "Is Joe Biden the most bumbled president ever." :LOL:

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
for those of you who never saw "Islamic taliban terrorists" (Michael Moore's target audience) Biden has decided to create a sequel just in time to celebrate 9/11.
It isn't an insult to call Michael Moore a tool.
He's a tool of the Far Left and has been since he became public with his propaganda projects.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It is every man for himself in the Biden administration as they are fleeing as fast as Rachel Maddow to try and save something of their career. Today the FBI was in total panic mode as they realized the Jan 6th investigation is going to blow up in their face. Biden committed the ultimate mistake when he tried to make the CIA take the fall for the Afghanistan fiasco. Ever since the cyber symposium they have known for a certainty that the military has been running a special operation this whole time, they have the receipts and who knows how many have flipped and are ratting their superiors out.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The worst thing about this whole Afghanistan debacle is I'm starting to question if the people who couldn't evacuate 15,000 Americans from Afghanistan are really able to stop Climate change?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I saw a news report saying that August was the worst month for any president in history. To that I would just respond -- "August isn't over yet"

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This administration reminds me of Alfred E Neuman and his "what me worry?" attitude. Biden is on vacation in Delaware and Kamala is off to Singapore.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
One thing that we should remember, it used to be if Biden said something wasn't true that the Media backed him up on that, no one was allowed to question that and if you did you got censored, suspended, even lost your job. So you can imagine Biden's confusion when he says "no one died" or "no one is having trouble getting to the airport" or "our allies are not questioning us" that the media is not backing him up on that. Why aren't the videos and news reports that prove he is lying censored? Where are the fact checkers when you need them?

It used to be no one cared what the truth was, now all of a sudden when they realize it could cost them their lives they care? That would confuse anyone, especially someone with diminished capacity like Biden.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Biden broke Obama's record of votes by 11 million and yet rarely if ever does he boast about that. Then look at his son, a true renaissance man, he has been in the military, as well as part of the counter culture with drugs, a jet setting oligarch, an author and an artist. It seems whatever Hunter Biden puts his hands to turns to gold. He has all the bonafides of other artists with his drug use, fornication, and bad boy image. Yet, to my knowledge has never been convicted of a felony, his ability to play right up to the line without being convicted is truly incredible. And look at how Biden is truly a great unifier, he has been close friends with the KKK and with BLM. He has been building ties with China through his families business ties and with the Tech giants like Facebook and Twitter and even though he travels with all these elites he fully embraces illegal immigrants opening wide the border calling to "give me your poor, your hungry, etc". In an age where you could be tempted to discriminate against those who are testing positive for Covid he has completely set that aside. Look at how generous he is at spending US tax dollars on flying these immigrants all over the country and putting them up in hotels. His wife is a Doctor and also a model who makes the cover of Vogue. And look how cool he is under pressure, we suffer the biggest cyber attack in US history and he doesn't blink, just gives Putin a list of businesses he doesn't want hacked. This is an approach to national defense that no one has ever considered before, you could describe it as "out of the box thinking". Israel and Iran are going to war and he goes and gets ice cream, it is almost as though he is celebrating.

How eloquent is he? Even a week later people are still trying to parse out the meaning of his proclamations. Snippets of his speeches routinely go viral. He says things no other president ever had the guts to say like "sucking the blood of children" or being "satan incarnate".

So what do you think, most humble president ever?
Guess who is responsible for Mr Biden being elected? Since it's obvious you don't know, let me enlighten you. Go look in the mirror. I'm assuming that are a Christian, by the way.

Lord Jesus gave His followers power and authority over all the power of the enemy. The enemy is Satan, not Joe Biden, by the way. Lord Jesus overcame the world. We are exhorted to pray for those in authority. If the church gets complacent and can't be bothered, you will get Satan's choice. No president can save America. It's not his job. It s the Lord Jesus working through those who will be more than spectators in the spiritual war that's going on. No one gives prizes to spectators, by the way. We are supposed to be Kingdom people enforcing the victory already won by the Lord Jesus on our behalf. It's not automatic. Satan has to be driven out. We have the power, the authority, the weapons and protection that we need. It's no use if we are sitting back in the barracks polishing our armour and fighting each other.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Guess who is responsible for Mr Biden being elected? Since it's obvious you don't know, let me enlighten you. Go look in the mirror. I'm assuming that are a Christian, by the way.

Lord Jesus gave His followers power and authority over all the power of the enemy. The enemy is Satan, not Joe Biden, by the way. Lord Jesus overcame the world. We are exhorted to pray for those in authority. If the church gets complacent and can't be bothered, you will get Satan's choice. No president can save America. It's not his job. It s the Lord Jesus working through those who will be more than spectators in the spiritual war that's going on. No one gives prizes to spectators, by the way. We are supposed to be Kingdom people enforcing the victory already won by the Lord Jesus on our behalf. It's not automatic. Satan has to be driven out. We have the power, the authority, the weapons and protection that we need. It's no use if we are sitting back in the barracks polishing our armour and fighting each other.
Before you step out onto the field of battle you better learn from your mistakes, confess your sins, and repent.

We had 30 years of experience of Biden being wrong 100% of the time to know what we were getting. Why did people vote for a guy hiding in the basement, a guy who said he didn't need their vote, a guy who had proven time and time again that he was incompetent, a guy who was compromised by both China and Russia, and a guy who was as pro abortion as you can get? I asked people this question before the election and no one knew anything that Biden had done previously in his career that would cause them to vote for him. They voted for him because he wasn't Trump. Now you want to just paper over that fact? You want me to fight side by side with idiots and morons? I'm more than happy to let you view this as your "basic training" but if you want to pretend this never happened, sorry, you can go fight side by side with someone else.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I don't think people fully appreciate what we are seeing here, the biggest and most humiliating event in US history, Biden comes out of his vacation to mumble a few words which are immediately refuted by his own administration and then leaves to go back on vacation! Can you imagine any other president trying that? No one would dare, forget Trump, if Clinton or Bush tried that they would have been roasted but good.

It is called chutzpah or balls! They ask the press secretary about Americans stranded in Kabul and she lectures them on how irresponsible it is to use the word stranded! Can you imagine Trump's press secretary trying that? No way.

They aren't stranded because they can simply go to the airport. True they'll get beat up by the Taliban, have their passport ripped in half and then have to pay several thousand dollars to keep from being raped and abused, but how dare you use the word "stranded".

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Good thing we have Biden with his 30 years of experience in foreign policy. He has done a wonderful job with the border, with Afghanistan and hopefully with this new Mideast war.

Aug 22, 2021
IN 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. President Ford went to Congress for a relief package to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was ONE US SENATOR who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon
This senator reveled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford. Despite the efforts of this U.S. Senator--President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country's fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America . When they arrived in America , President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees to integrate into American society.
That SAME troublesome SENATOR TORPEDOED ANY SUPPORT for these shell shocked, anti-communist, pro- Americans and our helpers, the refugees.
Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the Senator belittled those efforts. What kind of person would oppose President Ford's tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing? Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War?
THAT SENATOR WAS JOE BIDEN
From the book - "When the Center Held." by Donald Rumsfeld in 2018.(biography)
Some
Irony indeed.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
IN 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. President Ford went to Congress for a relief package to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was ONE US SENATOR who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon
This senator reveled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford. Despite the efforts of this U.S. Senator--President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country's fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America . When they arrived in America , President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees to integrate into American society.
That SAME troublesome SENATOR TORPEDOED ANY SUPPORT for these shell shocked, anti-communist, pro- Americans and our helpers, the refugees.
Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the Senator belittled those efforts. What kind of person would oppose President Ford's tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing? Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War?
THAT SENATOR WAS JOE BIDEN
From the book - "When the Center Held." by Donald Rumsfeld in 2018.(biography)
Some
Irony indeed.
Hey he said he had 30 years of experience. You would have thought people would have said "let's look at his experience before we vote for him" but no, the fact that he had 30 years experience was good enough for them.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Once again Biden amazes and stupefies. He is instituting a "remain in Afghanistan" policy for Americans and those who served the US during our time there while eliminating the "remain in Mexico" policy for immigrants seeking to enter this country!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Recent USA poll for Biden's popularity is unprecedented in US history, this poll is the proof that Biden stands alone, no one can touch him. If he were playing the card game hearts he just won.

According to USA Today Biden began his administration 7 months ago +20 (approve / disapprove), a week ago he was -14 (approve / disapprove). To drop 34% in just 7 months is unprecedented.

The CCP has gotten everything they wanted and in spades. I think we can understand now why Putin, Xi and Iran are all celebrating and high fiving each other.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wow, he has done it again, another feather in Joe Biden's cap. He is now the first president to ever be rebuked in the House of Parliament in the UK.