Is man allowed by God to space travel?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 10, 2019
I will use any wisdom God has allowed me to reach mankind where they are consciencely. Just because another won't go down that path to reach a lost soul doesn't mean I won't try. Paul in the Bible use the understanding of other cultures to Teach about the true God, I do likewise. When we all stand before the Throne I will witness that I tried, as well as witnessing what other Christians said and did while I was Trying. And you and all others can witness what you did, said and acted as well as what others did that you are conscience of. I don't fear that day.......only not doing my duty my calling.
That kind of wisdom isn’t from God your following a bunch of crazy ideas or fathom them up yourself.

Wisdom from God is don’t go around calling peeps fools

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
I will use any wisdom God has allowed me to reach mankind where they are consciencely. Just because another won't go down that path to reach a lost soul doesn't mean I won't try. Paul in the Bible use the understanding of other cultures to Teach about the true God, I do likewise. When we all stand before the Throne I will witness that I tried, as well as witnessing what other Christians said and did while I was Trying. And you and all others can witness what you did, said and acted as well as what others did that you are conscience of. I don't fear that day.......only not doing my duty my calling.
Just a piece of advice. Best be conscious of who your counselor is before self-proclamation as God's next prophet escapes your lips.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Is man allowed by God to space travel? I think most Christians would be surprised by what the Bible says about going into the Heavens.
Genesis 1:26-30
1:26 ¶And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 ¶And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
Isaiah 14:12-15 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, “I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.” But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit. NIV
Obadiah 1:3-4
3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Many other scriptures point to the fact we can go there with flesh that is corruptible.
What do you think?
Why not ?
7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

Jun 10, 2019
(

walking as if asleep...Not seeing that history weeps. Crystal glass is before their face, their eyes becoming a blinded disgrace, As hearts harden with temptations watching Sin, the Light of God in Mankind weakens and grows dims. Fools lead, the minions sway, lost identity marks the way. Little Truths, Confusion and Pride, so many diversions will arrive.
Name calling isn’t productive I know been there done that

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
can i just point out that you are obviously using one of these right now to post on this website?
Yes I have been on the internet the last 3 months just before the great culling of Gods' people here in north america. I realize most will mock the words the Lord allowed me to say.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
that's great - but i'm not sure 'lost souls' necessarily means anyone who puts a satellite in orbit around the planet, or makes use of one that's up there already. :unsure:
we don't put telescopes in space because we think by doing so we're kicking God off His throne to take it for ourselves. we do so because we marvel at His works and want to get a closer look at them.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
As lt lays on the lunar surface? The first landing mission, the Apollo 11, the astronauts planted the flag too close to the lander. When it lifted off the propulsion from the jet engines exhaust knocked it over. Buzz Aldrin surmises that flag is likely gone by now. Though I don't know how that could happen when we're told space is a vacuum.
Six Flags on the Moon: What is Their Current Condition?
The essence of my post is that we have been to the moon and we have telescopes powerful enough to see what is left of the American flags.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Yes I have been on the internet the last 3 months just before the great culling of Gods' people here in north america. I realize most will mock the words the Lord allowed me to say.
just before?
what are you talking about?

Jun 10, 2019
Astroprojecting field is quite the look

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
(In my opinion) Television= computer monitor, = cell (prison) phone = Crystal ball
"Cell" in "cell phone" is short for "cellular" which refers to spatial areas reached by a given telecommunications tower. Your body is made up of "cells"; do you call those little biological machines "prisons"? Probably not. You have the logic backwards; prison cells are small components of a prison. The word "cell" is a derivative in this context; "prison" is not the derivative of "cell".

What you do with your time in the effort of this word is better than guilt, shame and scorn, so that if you are a good caretaker of your life and time, and faithful to the Lord you can be reborn.
This is a false gospel of salvation by works.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
again scripture doesn’t say sunspots are a reflection of sin, it’s the off the wall type of stuff like that that is false doctrine of men. you can choose to go down those rabbit holes it’s not productive.

God created the sun it doesn’t have spots of sin and what happened in the garden didn’t create sunspots
Although there was light in the garden, earth was different before the fall in the garden and the flood afterwards.
The sunspot thing comes from other cultures writings of wisdom given as a part, just as we are all given a part.
In my opinion, Original Christianity carried no Bible no scrolls as Jesus commanded, but trusted what the Holy Spirit said through them without rehearsing what to say. This type of teaching stopped happening after the King James Bible and a few earlier copies of the Latin canonization of the scriptures, and now most follow a Spelled book instead of what the Holy Spirit that speaks through the Anointed ones of God. Don't get me wrong I am not putting down the true Word of God, only that it is not being used or translated to bring the wisdom it possesses to the understanding of today's crystal ball brainwashed masses. God will now let this spelled book play out, mainly because we trust our knowledge and Inventions ....our false light and life instead of the ones who give warning through the power of the Spoken Word. Even though I am writing this Message on the Internet, the Ministry that I have been anointed with has had greater success in the Physical realm not the digital, from my experience trying the last 3 months since I started writing on the Internet.
Christ needs disciples like when He was on earth....the ones willing to leave their chosen lifestyles behind and follow Him, to come out of the world to serve properly for the final battles. Our Christian Duty is calling before the culling.
To all God's People, do not be afraid of doorway of death before you, your Savior is waiting on the other side. Keep the Faith.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
"Cell" in "cell phone" is short for "cellular" which refers to spatial areas reached by a given telecommunications tower. Your body is made up of "cells"; do you call those little biological machines "prisons"? Probably not. You have the logic backwards; prison cells are small components of a prison. The word "cell" is a derivative in this context; "prison" is not the derivative of "cell".

Satan and his serving spirits are always very angry, and hates when told where their not allowed to go or should not do. I am quite positive that anyone can find fault with me, I am a Spiritual person having a physical experience on the plains of duality.
And "its not by works," doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020

If cell phones lead to the mark are you sure my reference to cell and prison couldn't be used? And when your a bad battery, your put in a cell and charged, as the micro so the macro for those who can see this wisdom. The Holy Spirit is the power behind the Word, and can use words anyway it chooses not just what we think.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Satan and his serving spirits are always very angry, and hates when told where their not allowed to go or should not do. I am quite positive that anyone can find fault with me, I am a Spiritual person having a physical experience on the plains of duality.
Every human being is "spiritual" whether they acknowledge it or not, so that's nothing special. "The plains of duality" sounds like something from a bad Tolkein rip-off.

And "its not by works," doesn't mean you shouldn't try.
That is simply contrary to Scripture. Either you are saved by the finished work of Christ, or you aren't saved.

If cell phones lead to the mark are you sure my reference to cell and prison couldn't be used? And when your a bad battery, your put in a cell and charged, as the micro so the macro for those who can see this wisdom. The Holy Spirit is the power behind the Word, and can use words anyway it chooses not just what we think.
I think you're selling nothing but fear. Peace is found in trusting Jesus as Saviour, not in avoiding technology.