Is man allowed by God to space travel?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Throughout time the Messengers were mocked and murdered for going against the perverted systems of man, why should it be different now? Those who love artificial light and life are coming out in numbers to show their selves now. Corruptible flesh must be dealt with where it originates here on earth in the hearts of men first, Satan cannot be allowed into the heavens and must be brought down again.
I retract my welcome. You won't be here long.

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019
Not sure I understand the Op but....

Technically all of us travel through space constantly. Space in of itself is just area unoccupied by solid physical matter.

Local sovereign citizen: " I ain't got to have no ID officer I am traveling through space in my non commerce wheel vessel."

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
I am not here to force the views I stated, on anyone, only to offer.
If you see me as not having love in my heart then you misunderstand me. Today I havn't stopped answering the posts on this subject now for many hours....doesn't look like any sin of it slowing down either. I have to devote some time to the physical world now but will be back later.
Everybody you fight is not always your enemy and everybody who helps you is not always your friend.
What you despise in another be sure to correct in yourself.
God Bless you all

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
Yoshua quite giving His doubters direct answers to their interrigation efforts to find fault, only parables they did not understand.

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019
Yoshua quite giving His doubters direct answers to their interrigation efforts to find fault, only parables they did not understand.
You're on a website with a people who primarily trust in Christ more than anything. Who live their lives seeking God's will and reading scriptures and praying and hoping to be useful to Him who loved us first.

Most of what you say looks more like fruitless baiting than any desire to share or learn truth.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Jesus spoke in parables to the public but explained the parables to His disciples. Implying that you understand and that those who disagree with you don't is the height of arrogance.

Disagreement is not doubt.

Disagreement is not interrogation.

Disagreement is not a sign that you are correct.

Disagreement is not a sign that you are on God's side.

Learn some humility, and stop acting like you alone are God's gift to the world. We've seen many of your kind here before.

WithinReason

Feb 21, 2020
"Cell" in "cell phone" is short for "cellular" which refers to spatial areas reached by a given telecommunications tower. ...
No, it is just a deeper consideration of the "medium":

Yes, the "cell" (prison) phone.

It has a small "window" like a prison, in which most of the world looks through to see out of.

It has a little "light".

It has a camera system and audio system which can monitor you from both sides, and hear everything that is going on, and can be used to contact you, and speak to you.

It has every one looking for "more bars" (satan is rather sneaky, and uses reverse psychology).

Some phones even require a "mug" (face) shot, or 'finger print' ID, to unlock it.

It claims to have "hands free", but in reality most people are texting, their hands are "bound" so closely together, as in shackles/manacles, even screwing with your "thumbs".

It requires one to be found within the range of the "cell" "towers" (as all prisons have). Mostly in the cities, the other prison system, and tries to keep people out of nature and country settings.

It keeps track of you wherever you go, as in the prison system.

You have a special ID number, called a phone number, that identifies you.

There is a 'contract' or 'covenant' that is made, binding one to many regulations, and registers one with the Government Systems.

Or if under no 'contract', that's called 'probationary parole', where you have to check in to continue to be in service, otherwise you are "arrested" (stopped from calling).

There are associated "gang" (company) symbols (logos) that one becomes affiliated with. Android, IPhone, ATT, etc. (Jump) "Suit" yourself.

There are those who think that they can "jail break" their phone, which teaches people to transgress more laws.

It must constantly be near a place of charging, so one must return to their home base, or a near base.

It is a counterfeit of God's system.

It is an illusory choice, for it only leaves one in the greater prison system in the "city" (thinking that you are free, but are simply wandering in the greater 'yard', being the counterfeit to God's 'yard' (Courtyard of the Sanctuary), for, as the devil does not like being exposed, for all he does is take that which exists therein and twists it to his own ends), or their "business", or their "schooling", or their "hospital system", all of which are still the greater prison system.

The "web". The "net" (dragnet).

2Co_2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.​
"Devices".

Just some deeper things to think on.

Jun 10, 2019
1. Although there was light in the garden, earth was different before the fall in the garden and the flood afterwards.
The sunspot thing comes from other cultures writings of wisdom given as a part, just as we are all given a part.

2. In my opinion, Original Christianity carried no Bible no scrolls as Jesus commanded, but trusted what the Holy Spirit said through them without rehearsing what to say. This type of teaching stopped happening after the King James Bible and a few earlier copies of the Latin canonization of the scriptures, and now most follow a Spelled book instead of what the Holy Spirit that speaks through the Anointed ones of God.

3. Don't get me wrong I am not putting down the true Word of God, only that it is not being used or translated to bring the wisdom it possesses to the understanding of today's crystal ball brainwashed masses. God will now let this spelled book play out, mainly because we trust our knowledge and Inventions ....our false light and life instead of the ones who give warning through the power of the Spoken Word.
Even though I am writing this Message on the Internet, the Ministry that I have been anointed with has had greater success in the Physical realm not the digital, from my experience trying the last 3 months since I started writing on the Internet.

4. Christ needs disciples like when He was on earth....the ones willing to leave their chosen lifestyles behind and follow Him, to come out of the world to serve properly for the final battles. Our Christian Duty is calling before the culling.
To all God's People, do not be afraid of doorway of death before you, your Savior is waiting on the other side. Keep the Faith.
1. there is simply zero truth in your sunspot wisdom

2. Jesus read frequently from the OT book, where in the Bible did Jesus said don’t carry no scroll/ bible.

3. lightning is electricity on a static level, light in a bulb is electricity on a stationary level. both are of electrons.

4. don’t be afraid of doorway of death your savior is waiting on the other side, what are your implying with this mixup analogy sounds like doorway of death satan is waiting

Jun 10, 2019
The Bible shows and calls His People fools and foolish many times, when they are astray. I would think fear of the Lord would create the desire to read and understand all of His teachings in order to receive the Holy Spirit, before speaking as an authority on those matters.
Endless arguments without solutions are more signs of the endtimes.
I feel the attacks today from taking my stand. But there were a few that see my points I made, thank you Lord.
God Bless you All.
And I feel the attacks of your misusing all sorts of things of the Bible that you claim are but are not in the Bible.

Feb 28, 2016
we know that a mere man can not ever enter a Spiritual Heaven, unless God has invited him...

let's put it this way, 'if they made it to another level apart from our understanding of our space
that we believe God gave us in the Bible, then, what does it matter, it's just a large-orbital-rock???
it has NO-CONNECTION with 'The SPIRITUAL HEAVEN'...

Jun 10, 2019
To all God's People, do not be afraid of doorway of death before you, your Savior is waiting on the other side. Keep the Faith.
I repost on this one, there is a serious issue with this analogy, Jesus is the doorway to life. not this twisted analogy of a doorway of death, I think you need to stop listening to the voices in your head or other peoples analogy or where ever your getting this stuff from it’s way off by a mile.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Consonants and vowels in the Hebrew script

....The work of the Masoretes

At the end of the first millenium of the common era, after thousand years of Jewish diaspora, perfect mastery of the Hebrew language and profound knowledge of the Bible could no longer be expected from all members of the Jewish community who needed to read the Holy Scriptures. To aid them and to reduce the advent of multiple variant readings, a couple of Jewish scholars set out to standardise the texts and their reading. Part of this work was the annotation of the consonant text with marks for the vowels. The scheme shortly described in the previous section, albeit well introduced at that time, was not suitable for this purpose:

• It was not exact enough – the text appeared still ambiguous to readers with little knowledge of the language and the Jewish scholarly tradition.
  • It modified the Scripture by introducing additional letters.

The project was called
(masora= tradition). This name emphasises that it understood itself as a record of how the Bible has always traditionally been read in the Jewish community and not as an introduction of new interpretations to a previously obscure text. It may well be that they encountered diverging traditions or opinions about how to read a certain passage – this is a normal process in text critics. But the goal was to fix what was the uninterrupted and living tradition.

Basically, their work consisted of the following tasks:

• Compare all available manuscripts and decide which one to follow if they diverge (which was extremely rare compared with other material of the same age, due to the extreme caution the copyists had applied).
  • Make annotations about the vowels in the text by introducing diacritical marks,
    (nequdot = vocalisation marks). The same marks are used today when the vocalisation is important, e.g. in dictionaries, also in poems.
  • Make annotations about the sentence structure by more diacritical marks,
    (teamim = cantillation marks), to allow recitation and chanting. They are exclusively used in Bible texts.
  • Provide additional information when the text, in order to be intelligible, has to be read slightly different from what is written. This will be detailed a bit in the next section.
  • Make a statistic about the number of words and letters in each book of the Bible, intended as a checksum for copyists.

The text of the example above looks like this with the vocalisation marks:

and with the additional cantillation marks:

The text as written (Ketiv) and the text as read (Qere)

In quite a number of cases, the problem arose that the written Bible text would make more sense if slightly modified. The tradition had then been not to “fix” the text but only to read it as if it were “fixed”. In other words, the reader is expected to read not exactly what is written. This is the same process which takes place when someone reads aloud from a book which contains spelling errors. In such cases, you have two forms for the word in question, usually differing only by one letter: one is the written form, Ketiv (
) with consonants only, and the other is the form to be used when reading, Qere (
), with consonants and vowels. An obvious solution would be to include one of these forms in the running text and the other one in a footnote. However, it is done differently: the running text gets the Ketiv with the vowels of the Qere, and the footnote gets the consonants of the Qere. At first glance this looks odd, but it is useful:

• The running text contains no modification of the original.
  • The footnote contains no diacritical marks which take up additional space and are hard to discern when a small script size is used.
  • If the footnote is omitted, there is a maximum of information in the running text.

As an example let us look at Jer.8:7. We read there in our Bibles:

Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dove, the swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. (Jer.8:7, NIV)​

although the written text has
(sus = horse) and not
(sis = swift) among the animals that know the time for their return. The Masoretes decided that this is probably a copyist’s mistake so that the verse is to be read with the “swift” in it. Reflecting this correction, the Hebrew Bible contains now
, i.e. the traditional Ketiv consonants with non-fitting vocalisation marks, equipped with a footnote telling the Qere consonants

Such cases where an existing word is replaced by another existing word with a different meaning are rather infrequent. The vast majority of corrections are for obvious mistakes such as letters missing altogether, or for illogical forms (e.g. Ex.22:4(5?): “If a man grazes her lifestock …” (instead of his). Very often a Yod replaces a Waw or vice versa, as these two frequent characters differ only in the length of the vertical stroke. In some cases the two versions are variants of the same word, and the correction was made even though both versions make sense, e.g. the first word of Ps.77:12(11?)
(azkir = I’ll remind) was corrected to
(ezkor = I’ll remember) which squares better with the context. (This is at the same time an example how cognates share their consonantal root, in this case
.)

The frequency of such corrections varies a lot across the books of the Bible; the average is about one or two corrections per chapter. This number tells more about the reluctance of the Masoretes to modify the traditional consonant text (which had then already been standardised for about 850 years) than about the quality of text tradition: there are much more variants to the text across all manuscripts, but on the other hand many obvious errors could safely have been corrected without leaving a footnote. The actual process of text tradition is much more intricate, and is not the subject of this article which deals only with the writing system.

One case is a bit special: It is tradition not to pronounce the Divine Name in order to keep it holy. Instead, one of the words
(adonai = my Lord) or
(elohim = God) is to be read instead, the latter in the relatively few places where a form of
(adon = lord, master) is adjacent to the Name: “the Lord our lord” would sound as weird in Hebrew as it sounds in English. Now, the way this is written in the Masoretic text is exactly the same as with other forms of Ketiv/Qere: the text contains the Ketiv, in this case the Tetragrammaton, with the vowels of the Qere. As this occurs so frequently that including a footnote each time would be very wasteful, this practice has led to confusion with non-Jewish readers who erroneously took the vowels of the Qere as belonging to the Ketiv, thus giving the Tetragrammaton a wrong vocalisation of “yehova” (or “yehovi”, resp.). The first of these has entered the Christian literature, mostly with an initial “J” (which is pronounced like a modern English “Y” anyway).

Note on the Latin transcription...Continues @ Link

Who were the Masorites?..... The Masoretes were Hebrew scholars who worked over the span of a few centuries and in a geographic area ranging from Babylon to Palestine and from Europe to Yemen.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
No, it is just a deeper consideration of the "medium":

Yes, the "cell" (prison) phone.

It has a small "window" like a prison, in which most of the world looks through to see out of.

It has a little "light".

It has a camera system and audio system which can monitor you from both sides, and hear everything that is going on, and can be used to contact you, and speak to you.

It has every one looking for "more bars" (satan is rather sneaky, and uses reverse psychology).

Some phones even require a "mug" (face) shot, or 'finger print' ID, to unlock it.

It claims to have "hands free", but in reality most people are texting, their hands are "bound" so closely together, as in shackles/manacles, even screwing with your "thumbs".

It requires one to be found within the range of the "cell" "towers" (as all prisons have). Mostly in the cities, the other prison system, and tries to keep people out of nature and country settings.

It keeps track of you wherever you go, as in the prison system.

You have a special ID number, called a phone number, that identifies you.

There is a 'contract' or 'covenant' that is made, binding one to many regulations, and registers one with the Government Systems.

Or if under no 'contract', that's called 'probationary parole', where you have to check in to continue to be in service, otherwise you are "arrested" (stopped from calling).

There are associated "gang" (company) symbols (logos) that one becomes affiliated with. Android, IPhone, ATT, etc. (Jump) "Suit" yourself.

There are those who think that they can "jail break" their phone, which teaches people to transgress more laws.

It must constantly be near a place of charging, so one must return to their home base, or a near base.

It is a counterfeit of God's system.

It is an illusory choice, for it only leaves one in the greater prison system in the "city" (thinking that you are free, but are simply wandering in the greater 'yard', being the counterfeit to God's 'yard' (Courtyard of the Sanctuary), for, as the devil does not like being exposed, for all he does is take that which exists therein and twists it to his own ends), or their "business", or their "schooling", or their "hospital system", all of which are still the greater prison system.

The "web". The "net" (dragnet).

2Co_2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.​
"Devices".

Just some deeper things to think on.
Your writing all this using the technology of a computer. The computer has an ISP if you connect to the Net. A web address particular to you the user/subscriber to an Internet Provider Service. Your history and activity on said device is recorded and logged. And if you use Google, or any search engine that utilizes Google hits without giving them credit, you are tracked for all time due to Googles eternal cookie. A cookie that cannot be wiped from your computer using the usual cleaning methods.

Do you have a TV? Years ago it was discovered, and later Samsung admitted this, that Samsung "smart TV's" listen in on buyers conversations. And likely they can also watch you, though they did not admit to that.
Now, most smart TV technology manufactured and distributed by Samsung's competition do the same. Samsung, in their own defense, when there really is none but they tried, claimed their eavesdropping on buyers was strictly for marketing purposes. In other words, all that junk mail you get in your inbox and mail box arrives because Samsung hears you talk about what you use or would like to buy.

The Roomba robot vacuum? Makes a floor plan map of your home and sends it directly to its manufacturer. Hey, worked for Samsung, why not Roomba? Sure, Roomba, once this was found out, used the marketing excuse there too.

Your car? Is it a newer model? You don't need On-Star to be tracked, recorded, and eavesdropped on. Any car with a smart system installed, GPS mapping, car security, is able to listen to your conversations. They are also able, through this technology, to lock you in your car or out of it. To control your car so that it rolls to a slow controlled stop on a road shoulder or parking lot, and then stops. All exits are locked. Windows/doors.

Your smart phone? Well, we know about that. Not long ago a gang banger who was a primary suspect in a double murder ended up arrested due to his own confession. Up until then there wasn't enough evidence to afford a warrant for arrest. How did this happen? His smart phone "butt dialed" 911 while he was confessing to another thug.
If you believe that I have a bridge on Neptune that needs its potholes fixed. Care to donate?

If you live your life afraid of technology you're going to need Rolaids for life.
Some people say, I don't care if anyone's listening, I don't have anything to hide!
Really? It isn't a matter of having something to hide. It is a matter of having a right to personal privacy.
Ah, but we surrender that regularly. Just look to Social Media.

And if you have an EZ-Pass, or any device that attaches to your windshield and operates under any given name and allows you to bypass taking the time to pay tolls, because the device once scanned in its own special toll lane deducts the toll from your account as you continue traveling unimpeded, tracks you, notes your starts and stops. And likely is also able to listen in.

And then there's the personal security cameras we install in our homes to capture the bad guys that may break in. Like reality TV much? Good! Because in those offices where that CCTV install is linked, you could be the entertainment.
And Ring doorbell? Records who comes to your home. Invited or no.

Right after 9-11 a sheriff in Texas gave a press conference concerning a matter of national security. He said that he believed every home in America should have a surveillance system installed. My thought was, you go first sheriff. Put your family on a live feed 24/7. Yeah, right.

Now? We're there. Only it isn't government (Think the dystopian novel, 1984) that's mandated the install. We're volunteering to be tracked and watched.
Not long ago a man avoided being indicted for a very serious crime. Then his unshakable alibi saved him. What was it? His Fit-Bit recorded he was actually somewhere far removed from the crime scene at the time of the crime.

You're being watched, isn't a conspiracy theory any longer. It is a conspiracy of facts.
And don't even get started on American government tracking your emails and keywords therein.
Project Echelon knows everything you say and write. And where you are when you wrote them.
And yes Dorothy, there is a list that pertains to even the library books you check out. That's been up and running for years.
Do you have one of those discount cards that attach to your key ring? You scan it to get discounts at the retailer of choice? That is how you get junkmail and other mailings that are similar to what you buy.

Your state DMV, and Registrar of Deeds sells your personal information online. And your deed is able to be found on the computer and many a person have lost their homes because fake paperwork that states the home owner sold that property has been presented to the local court. The homeowner gets evicted, and the thief moves in! No kidding!

And while homesteading is said to be outlawed now in America, squatters rights prevail in many states. This means that in some states, someone whom you invite into your home can choose to stay indefinitely. And even padlock your bedroom as their private property and you can't do a thing about it.

This is 2020 and it will only get worse. They have "smart houses" now. The entire house controlled by a computer that can be .....hacked. :)
Technology! Ain't it grand?

Jun 10, 2019
I repost on this one, there is a serious issue with this analogy, Jesus is the doorway to life. not this twisted analogy of a doorway of death, I think you need to stop listening to the voices in your head or other peoples analogy or where ever your getting this stuff from it’s way off by a mile.
Mychael

here’s some things scripture says about the doorway.

John 10
7 So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

9 I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.

Sheep’s are dependent on the Shepard to lead them out the door of the farm in the morning to safe places to rest and have green grass to eat and a shade tree to rest under and lead them back in the farm at night to keep the sheep safe from predators.

Saying doorway of death is not a good analogy, reposting this to stress the importance of the door.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Mychael

here’s some things scripture says about the doorway.

John 10
7 So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

9 I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.

Sheep’s are dependent on the Shepard to lead them out the door of the farm in the morning to safe places to rest and have green grass to eat and a shade tree to rest under and lead them back in the farm at night to keep the sheep safe from predators.

Saying doorway of death is not a good analogy, reposting this to stress the importance of the door.
I would add , reposting that stresses the importance of anyone reading Mychael to not take them seriously when they claim to be a messenger of our God.
Our God is/was Jesus the Christ, "Emmanuel = "God with us" " . If God was communicating with Mychael, God would not make the mistake in the parable of the doorway.

Mychael needs to stop with this nonsense in this forum and either leave and find a church and a pastor for counseling, or just avail themselves of a Bible site and find their way to the way, the truth and the life!

He stands at the door and knocks. One thing many don't realize when they see the artistic plate that often times is included in Bibles, or is able to be found easily online. On Jesus side of the door? There is no door knob.
You have to let him in from your side of the barrier between you.
The Book of John's Revelation chapter 3

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. 21 The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Jun 10, 2019
I would add , reposting that stresses the importance of anyone reading Mychael to not take them seriously when they claim to be a messenger of our God.
Our God is/was Jesus the Christ, "Emmanuel = "God with us" " . If God was communicating with Mychael, God would not make the mistake in the parable of the doorway.

Mychael needs to stop with this nonsense in this forum and either leave and find a church and a pastor for counseling, or just avail themselves of a Bible site and find their way to the way, the truth and the life!

He stands at the door and knocks. One thing many don't realize when they see the artistic plate that often times is included in Bibles, or is able to be found easily online. On Jesus side of the door? There is no door knob.
You have to let him in from your side of the barrier between you.
The Book of John's Revelation chapter 3

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. 21 The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."
I can agree with that, the door is representative of life and of good not death and destruction.

Door of salvation sounds a bit more better than death. easy like Jesus saves - Jesus door

Jun 10, 2019
Hmm Seems it’s not something only in this thread,

have a question to anybody about the theology of death is but a doorway - aka doorway of death.

Bolstering while someone is dying hmm is this theology correct?
how did God feel when Jesus died was He Joyful?.

I know the Bible says about the flesh it’s not much but I am just learning about this teaching that seems is out there in the world.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
I get tired after a few hours of defending the posts I have written.
If you knew something that was coming that not many are saying, would you say it or keep quiet?
This verse sums up my conscience:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman sees the sword come, and doesn't blow the trumpet, and the people aren't warned, and the sword comes, and take any person from among them; he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

I never said I personally was a Prophet, I said I was a Messenger.

My background is self defense I taught it all my adult life. If I did what I said I have done then at 58 I should of acquired a skill by now better than let say a person who hasn't. I am not as gifted on the internet as in the physical world I though I would take the time to try. I am not going to argue these points anymore for If you haven't got the Spirit of what was discussed in these posts by now, I would have to say sometimes understanding doesn't come when told but when God reveals it as time unfurls. Or perhaps this Message, isn't for you. I don't have all answers.....but I was given a part if I wanted and this is the part I accepted. Regardless some people answered with light and wisdom. I thank you all and I wish you all best in the path you have chosen and will fight to defend. Just think and pray about that what was said here.
God Bless You

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Hmm Seems it’s not something only in this thread,

have a question to anybody about the theology of death is but a doorway - aka doorway of death.

Bolstering while someone is dying hmm is this theology correct?
how did God feel when Jesus died was He Joyful?.

I know the Bible says about the flesh it’s not much but I am just learning about this teaching that seems is out there in the world.

Just as an FYI. That video features pastor John Piper who is a five point (TULIP) Calvinist. Just to put into perspective those for whom his sermon applies as the ones that shall travel through that doorway.