Hello, I know little. But I was wondering is it OK to do an activity on a Sunday, other than church. I only ask as I do not know the history sames or difference between old and new testament. Thanks.
Hello, I know little. But I was wondering is it OK to do an activity on a Sunday, other than church. I only ask as I do not know the history sames or difference between old and new testament. Thanks.
Yes, it's okay.
I think its OK, because Sunday is not some kind of "new Sabbath". So the Sabbath rest command does not apply to a Christian Sunday.
Note: if you are a Roman Catholic, they have a different view. They think it is a sin.
Hmmm, does Christ mention the Sabbath much in regards to this?
Just one thing can't worship the Sun as a God on Sunday, err I mean what do I mean it's called Sunday which was named after a pagan religion that worship objects in the solar system. Go figure lol...
I was also wondering, do you know if the Jewish days of seven are positioned the same as the British, historically. Meaning, is their seventh day a Sunday, or a Tuesday, not in sync, originally? As the Chinese system is totally different, thought this may be, maybe? A bit daft, we probably followed theirs.
Sunday at least here in the colonies is a day of worship.
For the cause of Christ
Roger
We all need a day of rest each week. That doesn't mean you have to lie down all day. It's okay to deal with emergencies. The Lord wants you to enjoy your day off. I go to church on Sunday morning, get something to eat at El Pollo Loco, watch some football or golf, post here on Christian Chat and Facebook, play my APBA computer baseball game - just restful activities that I enjoy.Hello, I know little. But I was wondering is it OK to do an activity on a Sunday, other than church. I only ask as I do not know the history sames or difference between old and new testament. Thanks.
I was also wondering, do you know if the Jewish days of seven are positioned the same as the British, historically. Meaning, is their seventh day a Sunday, or a Tuesday, not in sync, originally? As the Chinese system is totally different, thought this may be, maybe? A bit daft, we probably followed theirs.
I was also wondering, do you know if the Jewish days of seven are positioned the same as the British, historically. Meaning, is their seventh day a Sunday, or a Tuesday, not in sync, originally? As the Chinese system is totally different, thought this may be, maybe? A bit daft, we probably followed theirs.
Hello, I know little. But I was wondering is it OK to do an activity on a Sunday, other than church. I only ask as I do not know the history sames or difference between old and new testament. Thanks.
Hello, I know little. But I was wondering is it OK to do an activity on a Sunday, other than church. I only ask as I do not know the history sames or difference between old and new testament. Thanks.
Hello, I know little. But I was wondering is it OK to do an activity on a Sunday, other than church. I only ask as I do not know the history sames or difference between old and new testament. Thanks.