Is the Bible really written by the word of God ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Do you believe the stuff about Y-shua being Messiah? I mean that is what the Bible tess us and it is a fantastic story.... A man posing as the G-d-Man died on the cross for the sins of the world, rose after three days and will come back.

If you believe this don't you have to believe it all? How can one pick and choose?

If you do not believe in Messiah as Lord and Savior we need to have a conversation!!!! But it says a senior member so I am assuming you do....
I believe it

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Yeshua is the Everlasting Father, Ruler of Peace, God Almighty, the Holy Spirit and i BELIEVE IT.

i CALL hIM yESHUA WITHOUT DISGUISING IT IN PART BECAUSE IT IS TOO GREAT A NAME NOT TO PUBLISH, AND THE LESSON OF WHAT IT MEANS too good to overlook.

KDM1

Jun 9, 2018
Yeshua in Hebrew is a verbal derivative from "to rescue", "to deliver". Among the Jews of the Second Temple Period, the Biblical Aramaic/Hebrew name יֵשׁוּעַ‬ Yeshua' was common: the Hebrew Bible mentions several individuals with this name – while also using their full name Joshua.

Copied and pasted..

I struggled with what to call Christ after learning from the Messianic Jews His real name but after investigating I am comfortable with both, as long as they both have Christ or The Savior or the likes added.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Jesse is Yeshi, my redeemer (Savior). He was the father of David. David many times in prophecy is a direct reference to Yeshua, and it means Beloved. Our King sits on the throne f the Beloved or Kesah David....