Is the law a blessing or a curse?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
Look it up. There are 613 commandments in scripture.

How many times do you sin a day? Just a rough estimate, if you please.
Yeah again don't know where this man fabricated doctrine comes from and if you don't think you can live in righteousness your denying the power of the indwelling Spirit.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Yeah again don't know where this man fabricated doctrine comes from and if you don't think you can live in righteousness your denying the power of the indwelling Spirit.

Do....you.....still....sin?

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Do mind the things of the flesh or the Spirit? If your living in sin daily like you stated than your minding the flesh.
Stop avoiding the question.

You break God's Laws daily via sin. You know it, I know it, and every Christian in the world knows it. You've got yourself cornered and looking for a way out.

You do realize that according to your belief that obedience to the Law is needed to remain saved, a single sin committed after salvation will damn you. Since Jesus is not coming back to shed more blood for sin.

Have you sinned since you've been saved?

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020

You break God's Laws daily via sin. You know it, I know it, and every Christian in the world knows it. You've got yourself cornered and looking for a way out.

You do realize that according to your belief that obedience to the Law is needed to remain saved, a single sin committed after salvation will damn you. Since Jesus is not coming back to shed more blood for sin.

I live in life in Christ it's the only obedience I need just because you don't keep God's commandments don't take it out on me.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
To tell you the truth I can't remember the last time I did I almost said a bad word the other day which I never do does that count?
Sorry, but you are a liar. You have not reached a point in your life where you no longer sin.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020

Your looking for a way out saying you live in Christ but sin daily thats denying the power of the indwelling Spirit.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
I live in life in Christ it's the only obedience I need just because you don't keep God's commandments don't take it out on me.
Then you are greater than all of the Apostles and every Christian who has ever lived. They never reached a state where they no longer sinned.

Sorry, but yet again I must call you a liar.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
Then you are greater than all of the Apostles and every Christian who has ever lived. They never reached a state where they no longer sinned.

I don't sin daily like you if thats what your asking and if I do I'm sure it's nothing Christ can't fix.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
I'm sorry you don't believe Spirit can free you from sin.
Oh, I get it. You're putting me on.

Good one.

Because no Christian in their right mind would ever claim they no longer commit a sin.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
I don't sin daily like you if thats what your asking and if I do I'm sure it's nothing Christ can't fix.
Yes you do. You sin every single day either by thought, word, or deed. While you are in the flesh, this is unavoidable. And now I see you backtracking by saying "if I do".

soberxp

May 3, 2018
You said I don't need to obey it to retain salvation did you not? So I can break everyone of ten commandments and still be righteous?
In the Old Testament, Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil,Bring sin to our flesh body.If we eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, we can be flawless.Then the words described in the Ten Commandments will not appear such as Thou shalt not commit adultery, nor steal, nor kill.The law prohibiting sin acts can not solve the problem of sin at all.For sin has been brought into our blood body through the fruit of good and evil knowledge.So the New Testament says that the Old Testament is flaw.Obey the ten commandments is act of law,work of law,This should be justified by behavior.
But it is actually justified by the act of believing in God.

The New Testament is different, The New Testament is used to fullfill the law,The New Testament describes better things.The use of repentant words in place of the Old Testament law describes the fetters of sin.Free our flesh from sin.And the whole law included in love others as yourself. just like computer programs,Fundamentally solve BUG forever.Believe that Jesus Christ is our Savior.believes in the law,work of faith, justification by faith.

The first heaven,The work of the law ( act ) thirtyfold.
The second heaven,The work of faith (believe) sixtyfold
The third heaven,The work of holy spirits (Spiritual) hundredfold

The second heaven is spiritual to the first heaven which is flesh.
The third heaven is spiritual to the second heaven which is flesh.

The flesh is flawed, Only spiritual without defect.

In the name of father, son and holy spirits, Amen.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020

So do you think you can be righteous and break all commandments?
Yes you do. You sin every single day either by thought, word, or deed. While you are in the flesh, this is unavoidable. And now I see you backtracking by saying "if I do".
You live in the flesh not me say take your forked tongued lies elsewhere your relationship bears no fruits.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
And you know me how take your lies elsewhere no fruits.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
Just accept Christ he will change that stone heart of yours and give you a new mind.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
And you know me how take your lies elsewhere no fruits.
Oh, I know who you are! You're UltimatePrepper! I see you're back after being banned, which is deceitful and a violation of the rules.

Tell me again how you no longer sin.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
Oh, I know who you are! You're UltimatePrepper! I see you're back after being banned, which is deceitful and a violation of the rules.

Tell me again how you no longer sin.
I like how you try to dodge truth by asking me if I sin but doesn't work.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
I like how you try to dodge truth by asking me if I sin but doesn't work.
Done with you. You've been reported, UltimatePrepper.

Thanks for showing your true, deceitful colors.