Is the mark of the beast going to be started by Republicans passing religious laws?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 21, 2021
Revelation 13:15​
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.​

Biden is Roman Catholic, he has power to give life to the papacy (pass laws against his own party). I think satan is going to trick Republicans into thinking gays are the mark of the beast. He will be laughing because the laws they pass will usher in the actual mark.

Revelation 13:16​
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:​

"right hand" is not wanting to follow the laws, but doing it anyways. "foreheads" is siding with the laws without question

Revelation 13:17​
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.​

A.I. is ready to go to ensure everyone follows the laws.

Jan 21, 2021
There isn't going to be a physical mark until

Revelation 16:2
And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.​

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I do think if this comes through American politics it is far more likely to arise through the GOP than the DNC.

It is a mark involving worship of a popular religious/political figurehead full of vanity, empty promises and lies, who deceives people into believing he has ecclesiastical authority and moral right to take power over all the world.

That's a lot closer to the republican pseudo-church nationalist 'eminent domain' than it is to the democratic party and all there wanton plainly secular inclusivity. A false world-government-religion comes from a political group that falsely represents itself as religious, not one that disdains all things religious. The papacy didn't rise up out of agnosticism but out of a church seeking worldly power.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
'MURRICA back at it again.

Spoiler alert: The Bible isn't about America.

Mar 4, 2020
I do think if this comes through American politics it is far more likely to arise through the GOP than the DNC.

It is a mark involving worship of a popular religious/political figurehead full of vanity, empty promises and lies, who deceives people into believing he has ecclesiastical authority and moral right to take power over all the world.

That's a lot closer to the republican pseudo-church nationalist 'eminent domain' than it is to the democratic party and all there wanton plainly secular inclusivity. A false world-government-religion comes from a political group that falsely represents itself as religious, not one that disdains all things religious. The papacy didn't rise up out of agnosticism but out of a church seeking worldly power.
I don't know. A religion doesn't necessarily have to appeal to traditional religious norms. It just has to be something that isn't easily falsifiable. If the DNC is good at anything then it's appropriating things the people of the RNC represent, usually conservatives and Christians.

Democratic liberalism gradually usurps established norms and replaces them with the polar opposite. The anti-Christ has a form of godliness but takes what is holy and makes it profane. The anti-Christ will be the polar antithesis of Christian ideals. People will hate what is good and love wickedness more than righteousness.

They accomplish this to an undiscerning public through the usage of language. Without naming any specific examples, so I can keep this concise, the DNC opposes all that is conservative for the sake of undermining the majority.

They encourage in every way the abandonment of Christian ideals, without ever explicitly stating to abandon the faith, all in the name of liberated progressivism.

It's my view the beast will be carnal like a beast, appealing to base animal activities, and calling those things holy while shunning what is truly spiritual and holy. All because of progressivism.

It'll basically just a secular, lawless, world on steroids.

The great tribulation will really look like a great tribulation in no subtle ways.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.​

Biden is Roman Catholic, he has power to give life to the papacy (pass laws against his own party). I think satan is going to trick Republicans into thinking gays are the mark of the beast. He will be laughing because the laws they pass will usher in the actual mark.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:​

"right hand" is not wanting to follow the laws, but doing it anyways. "foreheads" is siding with the laws without question

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.​

do you think it’s possible that forehead would represent the mind ( spirit) and hand would represent body ? And the mark of Satan would be to refuse to repent and keep sinning ?

So would the mark of the beast look something like the children of the devil ?

“Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

In this the children of God are manifest,

and the children of the devil:

whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3:9-10, 14-15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

it seems as if being marked for Satan is to be one of his children who serve sin which is evil in the world and those sealed by God in revelation are his children who repent and accept the gospel of his son

even to hate with the mind is the same as murdering with the hand.

Jan 21, 2021
do you think it’s possible that forehead would represent the mind ( spirit) and hand would represent body ? And the mark of Satan would be to refuse to repent and keep sinning ?

So would the mark of the beast look something like the children of the devil ?

“Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

In this the children of God are manifest,

and the children of the devil:

whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3:9-10, 14-15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

it seems as if being marked for Satan is to be one of his children who serve sin which is evil in the world and those sealed by God in revelation are his children who repent and accept the gospel of his son

even to hate with the mind is the same as murdering with the hand.
It can mean those things also ..but, we have to deal with whatever this means "And that no man might buy or sell, "

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
It can mean those things also ..but, we have to deal with whatever this means "And that no man might buy or sell, "
yes the world operates by the love of money , power , covetousness . To be a part of the worlds system puts us in the realm of Satan and his temporary kingdom I think is where that fits , but it’s only a thought of mine just the op sparked some consideration

the world is really separating itself from Gods word pertaining to the mark of the beast and the gospel it’s not only Satans people being marked but Gods people also

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had

the mark,

or the name of the beast,

or the number of his name.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:16-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Before this happened in the revelation of John

the ot saints

“Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

(the nt)

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭7:3-4, 9-10,

“And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭9:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭14:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

My point is I’m not sure but it seems as if God is marking people in thier minds and hearts through the gospel as his children whether they are Israelite believers or gentile believers

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:”
‭‭John‬ ‭1:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

and while the gospel is the seal that marks his children through the spirit Satan is working to mark people for his children by leading them in his will to obey sin and act as his image rather than Gods .

I’m not sure the buying and selling or even most of revelations imagery is meant to be taken as an earthly literal thing but more of the understanding the images John saw and things he heard send

the world is sort of like a battle ground Satan is rounding up people against the lord in his will and God is rounding up his children who believe the gospel.

I and again just my own personal thought as a student of scripture , is that revelation oils be thought of much more spiritually than it is corresponding to other prophecy beforehand

Jan 21, 2021
yes the world operates by the love of money , power , covetousness . To be a part of the worlds system puts us in the realm of Satan and his temporary kingdom I think is where that fits , but it’s only a thought of mine just the op sparked some consideration

the world is really separating itself from Gods word pertaining to the mark of the beast and the gospel it’s not only Satans people being marked but Gods people also

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had

the mark,

or the name of the beast,

or the number of his name.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:16-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Before this happened in the revelation of John

the ot saints

“Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

(the nt)

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭7:3-4, 9-10,

“And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭9:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭14:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

My point is I’m not sure but it seems as if God is marking people in thier minds and hearts through the gospel as his children whether they are Israelite believers or gentile believers

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:”
‭‭John‬ ‭1:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

and while the gospel is the seal that marks his children through the spirit Satan is working to mark people for his children by leading them in his will to obey sin and act as his image rather than Gods .

I’m not sure the buying and selling or even most of revelations imagery is meant to be taken as an earthly literal thing but more of the understanding the images John saw and things he heard send

the world is sort of like a battle ground Satan is rounding up people against the lord in his will and God is rounding up his children who believe the gospel.

I and again just my own personal thought as a student of scripture , is that revelation oils be thought of much more spiritually than it is corresponding to other prophecy beforehand
I'm concerned ..you paint a picture of a scenario where most of the world is not going to have any idea the mark is being offered. Has the beast's mark been offered the entire time? Is this why it doesn't matter if you don't live to the very end of time or not? Most Christians have no idea what a carnal perception is.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Defending the Evil Demoncrats again? Who do you think is replacing representative government with tyranny right now? Who do you think wants the pandemic nonsense to continue forever? Who do you think wants to vaccinate everyone with a bogus vaccine? This is all conditioning people for tyranny by the Antichrist.

After all the damage done by the Demoncrats since January 1, 2021 any Christian trying to defend these demons (who call themselves Democrats) is defending Satan. And that is the bottom line.

B

Blackpowderduelist

What religious laws have republicans passed?

Jan 21, 2021
We are all waiting from some amazing sign to know we are in tribulation ..but I think we are already in it. The mark is a carnal perception. We aren't going to know until we see angels or half the world wakes up with rashes.

Sin in the Temple ..carnal perception ..the mark of the beast
1 Corinthians 3:16-17
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Revelation 16:2
And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

P

pottersclay

The beast and mark of the beast is a system. The man of sin is a actual man.
The whole world will fall into a calamity in which they will seek for answers.
With wars and rumors of wars, sickness, financial failure. Everything becomes unstable.
This is caused by the Lord as a wake up call but goes unanswered. Notice with the parable of the 10 virgins both are sleeping and have to be woken.
The system is to take freedoms and liberties away and introduce a new world order. Which is quite apparent today. The tribulation has not even begun yet.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015

The image of the beast, is synonymous with the abomination that Daniel prophesied about in Daniel 9:27 and that Jesus quoted in Matt.24:15. The image will be a literal image in honor of that first beast who will survive the fatal wound. Since Daniel states that the abomination will be set up in the holy place within the temple, then I believe that this is where the image of the beast will be placed.

The mark, will be a literal device or implant, that will replace card swiping, so that people will be able to digitally buy and sell having their hands scanned. In order for this to work, all other methods of buying and selling will become obsolete, so that the mark will be the only way of digitally crediting and debiting ones bank account.

This technology has already been here and in use since 2015 and is spreading quickly. Consider the following secular videos regarding the mark of the beast technology:

I Put A Payment Chip In My Hand To Replace My Wallet - Bing video

Why human microchipping is so popular in Sweden | ITV News - Bing video

The above fits the criteria of the mark going in/on the hand and it use being for buying and selling. This technology will continue to evolve into something smaller and more applicable. What will remain consistent, will be that this device will be on/in the hand or the forehead and will be used to digitally buy and sell.

Jan 21, 2021
The Book of Revelation is all symbolic, why are we assuming there will be a physical mark of the beast?

If we are the Temple of God, isn't the mark of the beast a carnal perception?

What if the two beasts of Revelation already happened?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

Apparently you are unaware that the vast majority of Christians live OUTSIDE the U.S.A.

Jan 21, 2021
Technology is global.

Is the following talking about Spiritual Death?

Revelation 13:15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
The Book of Revelation is all symbolic, why are we assuming there will be a physical mark of the beast?

If we are the Temple of God, isn't the mark of the beast a carnal perception?

What if the two beasts of Revelation already happened?
Interpreting the book of Revelation as being "all symbolic" is an on-going false teaching. Much of the book should be read in the literal sense. The correct way to read is that 'If the literal sense makes good sense, then don't seek any other sense.' When symbolism is applied to the entire book, it distorts the literal means.

Basically, you can tell when something is symbolic, for example in Chapter 12 the woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and wearing a crown of twelve stars is symbolic, i.e. she is not a literal woman. Neither is she literally pregnant, nor does she give literal birth. Her child is not a literal male child, the dragon with seven heads, ten horns and seven crowns is not a literal dragon. And the stars that the dragon sweeps out of heaven are not literal stars. However, just because these are symbolic is no reason to interpret, say, the plagues of wrath as symbolic, for they are to be taken as literally. This is the error of historicists.

Likewise, there is no reason to apply a symbolic meaning to the mark of the beast, as there is nothing in the context that would lead the reader to do so. Therefore, it means exactly what it says. In fact, we currently have a literal match for that, where people in Sweden and her sister countries are being chipped with an RFID chip under the skin of the hand and are using it instead of card swiping to make purchases (buying). This mark of the beast technology will continue to evolve into something smaller and more applicable in preparation for that coming antichrist/beast, when it becomes the only valid way of digitally crediting and debiting ones bank account.

Read the book of Revelation at face value, unless a symbolic interpretation is obvious.