Is the Prophet lying?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

valiant

Mar 22, 2015
I can see what your saying and agree we are in the Great Falling Away, however God is never left without a witness. Oh of course there are other Apostle, Prophet, Teachers, Pastors and Evangelist who have a heart toward God and are preaching the Gospel. When God took me on this trek to learn the Gospel of Christ I saw things that I knew of no one else who preached the things I saw. I began to question myself and then God reminded me of an e-book. Up until that point I was not allowed to read or listen to anything, but the Gospels. I had 21 points I never learned in bible college or read about. I was floored, this book had everything I found by the Power of the Holy Spirit. I asked the author where he got these teachings and he said,"By the power of the Holy Spirit". The point is God is faithful to His Word and has a remnant who have not bowed knee to the modern abominations.
LOL so the Holy Spirit is teaching everyone else wrongly and only you rightly? Strangely enough that is what large numbers on chat feels about themselves LOL.

valiant

Mar 22, 2015
I would have to say no because Valiant is one of a few that is always doing nothing but wanting to disagree with what I say no matter what I say.
That is because what you say is unscriptural :)

K

KennethC

That is because what you say is unscriptural :)
That is your opinion and nothing else, as I constantly post scripture that backs up what I say.
You can keep to the teachings of Augustine as much as you want and try to say they are from the Holy Spirit, but I have already done the back ground study on teachings and what you keep saying lines up perfectly with what Augustine taught. And he was one of the first that started teaching apostasy in the church.