Is there ANYBODY ...OUT THERE!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

obedienttogod

Jan 3, 2019
so when we see the phrase "son of the Most High" we are to believe the passage is referring to the Most High?
Who else in the Bible do you think is the Most High since the Bible is about Yeshua/God?

Genesis 6
6 When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose.

this passage means several Most High (s) came down from the heavens and had children?
You have the answer after the #2 (the sons of God). Nowhere in the scriptures you provided states anything about the Most High.

Psalm 82
I said, “You are gods,
sons of the Most High, all of you;

the Most High judging other Most High (s) ?
Not sure how you got stuck on sons of God having the same title as God, but you have twisted scripture and have made the simple interpretations very muddy. But lower case (s)on's of God is NOT the same as capital (S)on of God. And if you already understand this, and you are just yanking my chain to yank it, you are a NARCISSIST...which makes it impossible for you to even believe there is a God or anyone/anything higher than yourself!!

Luke 20
35but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and to the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage, 36for they cannot die anymore, because they are equal to angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

angels are equal to the Most High?
sons of the resurrection become the Most High?

are you sure son of the Most High means Most High?
what does "son of" mean?

Once again, nowhere in this scripture reference does it claim (lower case) (s)on's of God are equal to God. It claims they are equal to the angels, who are (s)on's of God. And these questions you are asking in the mannerism that you are asking them is clearly clinical representation of a Narcissistic mind. It's a good thing you don't go to church close to me, I would rebuke you and turn you over to Satan!!

Dec 12, 2013
Love and truth go hand in hand....you cannot have one without the other.....amazing how many chunk the truth in favor of something other than biblical love while believing it is love!

Just saying!

obedienttogod

Jan 3, 2019
DC,

Not sure if you are addressing my post or someone else's by your comments. I am going to answer in case your post happens to be directed towards my last post. A person who is a Narcissist commits more murder per year than someone possessed by demons, they destroy the lives of people who build lives with them and end up suicidal. A Narcissist is mentally incapable of understanding your feelings, my feelings, a woman's emotions, they literally are hard wired incorrectly. We have 2 sides to our brains. Every time we think of hurting someone on the left side of our brain, the right side is designed to give us thoughts to how wrong that is and we should not hurt anyone. The Narcissist left side thinks of hurting someone, but their right side is literally disconnected so they will never see it as being wrong. More husbands and boy friends that are Narcissist have murdered their spouse, sat and ate dinner with the dead body beside them, bury the dead body and report her missing, help the police scan neighborhoods, woods, all places looking for her while knowing where she really is buried. Their mug shots are not showing a person of remorse, but a person who is happy she is dead. They get off watching others in a courtroom saddened and destroyed by the loss as they sit there and enjoy what is happening.

Scott Peterson, Joran van der Sloot, Casey Anthony, Jeffrey Dahmer , Richard Kuklinski, Christopher Watts...

When Narcissistic Rage Ends In Murder | Crime Traveller
https://www.crimetraveller.org/2015/07/narcissistic-rage-cold...

7 Things Covert Narcissists, Sociopaths, and Psychopaths ...
https://blogs.psychcentral.com/.../covert-sociopaths-and-narcissists

Old Time preachers used to claim Satan never misses a church service in hopes to disrupt the flow of the Holy Spirit...well, if you have a Narcissist (which many churches have because church women are nurturing -enablers -characteristics of what a Narcissist seeks), then Satan is definitely at your church service!!

Dec 12, 2013
DC,

Not sure if you are addressing my post or someone else's by your comments. I am going to answer in case your post happens to be directed towards my last post. A person who is a Narcissist commits more murder per year than someone possessed by demons, they destroy the lives of people who build lives with them and end up suicidal. A Narcissist is mentally incapable of understanding your feelings, my feelings, a woman's emotions, they literally are hard wired incorrectly. We have 2 sides to our brains. Every time we think of hurting someone on the left side of our brain, the right side is designed to give us thoughts to how wrong that is and we should not hurt anyone. The Narcissist left side thinks of hurting someone, but their right side is literally disconnected so they will never see it as being wrong. More husbands and boy friends that are Narcissist have murdered their spouse, sat and ate dinner with the dead body beside them, bury the dead body and report her missing, help the police scan neighborhoods, woods, all places looking for her while knowing where she really is buried. Their mug shots are not showing a person of remorse, but a person who is happy she is dead. They get off watching others in a courtroom saddened and destroyed by the loss as they sit there and enjoy what is happening.

Scott Peterson, Joran van der Sloot, Casey Anthony, Jeffrey Dahmer , Richard Kuklinski, Christopher Watts...

When Narcissistic Rage Ends In Murder | Crime Traveller
https://www.crimetraveller.org/2015/07/narcissistic-rage-cold...

7 Things Covert Narcissists, Sociopaths, and Psychopaths ...
https://blogs.psychcentral.com/.../covert-sociopaths-and-narcissists

Old Time preachers used to claim Satan never misses a church service in hopes to disrupt the flow of the Holy Spirit...well, if you have a Narcissist (which many churches have because church women are nurturing -enablers -characteristics of what a Narcissist seeks), then Satan is definitely at your church service!!
Was not addressing you migo.....was just making a generalized statement based upon a post I read a page up or so.

And for sure Satan has planted tares in with the wheat so I agree with your assessment for the most part.

E

eternally-gratefull

How old are you? Idiot?! Name calling now? Come on Grace, grow up. I said the replacement theory was anti-Semitic. You're a very angry person.
Hope people reported her for that comment. I canr see her posts anymre so..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
You cannot even get the parable right........get your facts straight before you peddle something false because of spirital indifference and bias!
Be careful with making personal accusations when you are not God and do not know the motivation of other men..

Repent and let God judge..

K

kaylagrl

Hope people reported her for that comment. I canr see her posts anymre so..
I understand things can get heated. But every comment was an angry one,not just with me but others as well. You'll never convince people of your position when you react with anger.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
I understand things can get heated. But every comment was an angry one,not just with me but others as well. You'll never convince people of your position when you react with anger.
Anyone heard of that methodist preacher from the 1800s who would say "lets go outside then!" when someone disagreed with him?

Now thats my kind of preacher. Thats the world I come from. Let the hands go until one has had enough. If you win good, if you lose then you stand up and shake his hand, say you were the better man today. And thats the end of that, its settled.

I wish I could find his name, i want to hear some of his sermons (If someone knows the name of said 1800s preacher let me know) :D Must of been fire and brimstone to the maximum! I still dont know anything about methodists or what they believe! I will look it up

E

eternally-gratefull

Thats why i stopped conversing with her. Stopped bing productive (if it ever was)

E

eternally-gratefull

Be careful with making personal accusations when you are not God and do not know the motivation of other men..

Repent and let God judge..
If you read the parable you would have known he already recieved his inheritance, thats what was being said to you, he was not judging your motive, he judged your interpretation

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Good to see you sis, hope you had a wonderful Holiday!
Hey brother, thank you. Your kindness is a blessing. Good to see you too. I had a good holiday, Praise the Lord. I pray you and yours are well and had holidays filled with smiles.

E

eternally-gratefull

Hey brother, thank you. Your kindness is a blessing. Good to see you too. I had a good holiday, Praise the Lord. I pray you and yours are well and had holidays filled with smiles.
Thank You sis, We had a blessed Holiday. Just went to fast..lol. I am glad you had one as well.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
I'm out here.

The Lord always has a remnant that has not polluted themselves with idolatry.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
I read what you said front ways, back ways and sideways too, and I still came away with the same understanding. I'll try reading it upside down and see if it's any clearer...nope.
so sad, too bad

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
I went on the Bible that declares Faith is not a Work.. So i must keep believing and trusting to reamin saved I have to keep the Faith..

Romans 3: KJV
26 "To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. {27} Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith."

Yes i know that calvinists declare that Faith is a Work.. But thats just not Biblical..
I think it's pretty clear that faith is a gift of God, not something we can boast about.
Here are few verses that back this up. Sorry man but we get NO credit, sorry but God in EVERYTHING.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

2 Peter 1:1
Greeting
1 Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,
To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ

Philippians 1:29
29 For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake,

Romans 9:16
So then, it does not depend on man's desire or effort, but on God's mercy.

Man it's all God. "Man" gets NO credit and is forever left in awe of His power to save.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
GraceandTruth may need to work a little on the first half of her moniker, yet so do we in our own lives; 2 Peter 3:18.

Let's not gang up on her and tell others how we feel about her, thumb up all the posts exposing her, keep it going, and try to destroy her on a forum. Keeping the issue going with her and making another post about how you feel about her &c does nothing but wound the other person more and is malignity. I've witnessed some time and again rush into a thread to say things like "Let me guess (who you're talking about)..." when another is giving them "what for," which is only designed to malign the person and exalt self. That's the flesh and nothing less.

We've all said off the wall things, haven't taken a proper stance when we could have, have had our dander up, make attempt to appear nice and sweet only to put an arrow in someone who we deem "___________________ " and make self look humble, or, have just been outright nasty. Note Ephesians 4:32. I consider her a sister, and others on here as brothers and sisters, let's not destroy the girl and try to get her banned. Now, if you feel the need to attack me for this, cast aspersions, please do so in your own mind and not on here.

GraceandTruth, I love you sister, you have some sound doctrine and I appreciate that aspect of your person.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Yes i know that calvinists declare that Faith is a Work.. But thats just not Biblical..
Nope, sorry, Calvinists don't claim faith is a work in the sense you are implying, so your above is misinformation. They claim it is the work of God; John 6:29.

K

kaylagrl

Anyone heard of that methodist preacher from the 1800s who would say "lets go outside then!" when someone disagreed with him?

Now thats my kind of preacher. Thats the world I come from. Let the hands go until one has had enough. If you win good, if you lose then you stand up and shake his hand, say you were the better man today. And thats the end of that, its settled.

I wish I could find his name, i want to hear some of his sermons (If someone knows the name of said 1800s preacher let me know) :D Must of been fire and brimstone to the maximum! I still dont know anything about methodists or what they believe! I will look it up

Was it Billy Sunday? No,wrong era I think...