Is this the most popular Christian Forum?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TM19782017

Dec 15, 2018
It appears to be... I am not looking to steal its thunder but getting quick responses is great here.

How is the chat app? worth the money?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
It appears to be... I am not looking to steal its thunder but getting quick responses is great here.

The app is free, but just like the forums certain aspects require a subscription.

Feb 28, 2016
I don't know if it's the most popular,
but it's the most precious one...

bobinfaith

Jan 10, 2019
Daly City, CA
www.livingstoneministries.com

Hello TM19782017;

You ask great questions. What makes Christian gatherings on a site is the participation. The light and depth of discussion is wonderful but the participation - gathering, sharing and praying for one another is what brings glory to Jesus.

I feel you like to write about different topics and fellowship with other believers. Keep writing, TM19782017!

God bless you and your family.

TM19782017

Dec 15, 2018
Hello TM19782017;

You ask great questions. What makes Christian gatherings on a site is the participation. The light and depth of discussion is wonderful but the participation - gathering, sharing and praying for one another is what brings glory to Jesus.

I feel you like to write about different topics and fellowship with other believers. Keep writing, TM19782017!

God bless you and your family.
Thank you bob in faith.... I redirect the glory to God.... If I say something that helps another, I am just expressing my God given gift....Just speaking my mind

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I havent tried the app yet, dont know if it will work on mac or ipad...but the forum is popular! Good to see and hear people from every nation here :)

All glory to God!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I believe that it is free but have never installed the app. Under the old system I rarely frequented the chat rooms. It was mostly talk about Jesus 24/7/365 and not really in-depth and personal like in the forums.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
What I like about Christian Chat is that it is not over-moderated and you don't have to be a super-mega-advanced member to have freedom to start threads. If the original post of a thread is immoral or offensive then the mods will take action, but if it is just stupid they let it die away naturally.