Is Ye right?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you agree with Ye

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
Ye says he believes thier is a group of Jews that control the world and has made light of the holocaust. I am seeing many Republicans and Christians say that they agrre with Ye.

So I was curious how many agreed with him here?

And if you agree with him could you explain why you think these beliefs are compatible with Christianity and or the conservative movement.

S

SanderB

I don't like modern rappers or their status in our society. :) Tupac was the last good hip-hop artist IMO. And no, I don't agree with Kanye, as his ideas are quite extreme, even for the right (the moderate/centrist conservative of the pre-2000s era are no longer a thing). Plus his new name, Ye, is technically an Asian surname meaning "leaf" in modern Chinese, which itself originated from a city name from thousands of years ago.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
How crazy does somebody have to be for Alex Jones to be like hey dial it back?
Hey may have just ended his own career with this one

S

SanderB

How crazy does somebody have to be for Alex Jones to be like hey dial it back?
Hey may have just ended his own career with this one
I don't like either of them. Ye or Alex. Both of them need to pray to God to become way less toxic people.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
I don't like modern rappers or their status in our society. :) Tupac was the last good hip-hop artist IMO. And no, I don't agree with Kanye, as his ideas are quite extreme, even for the right (the moderate/centrist conservative of the pre-2000s era are no longer a thing). Plus his new name, Ye, is technically an Asian surname meaning "leaf" in modern Chinese, which itself originated from a city name from thousands of years ago.
I agree with you however.

Steven Crowder had a show dedicated to talking about ye and white supremacy and pointing out why it's incompatible with Christianity and conservatism. He also made a good case for the fact that ye is a mentally ill man that's being taken advantage of by a white supremacist. However you can go on YouTube and see his followers in the comments openly disagreeing with him and saying things like he's afraid to tell the truth because he would get canceled like Ye.

The other piece to this is that former president Trump had Thanksgiving dinner with ye and Nick Fuentes. He denied it however he also said that Mar-A-Lago was safe and secure enough to hold classified documents. In light of this it is reasonable to assume he knew exactly who Nick Fuentes was. And then in light of that he said he could shoot somebody in the middle of a crowd and get away with it. So the question is, is he dog whistling to the base? Is this the future of the Republican party? Has it already been taken over?

S

SanderB

Steven Crowder had a show dedicated to talking about ye and white supremacy and pointing out why it's incompatible with Christianity and conservatism. He also made a good case for the fact that ye is a mentally ill man that's being taken advantage of by a white supremacist. However you can go on YouTube and see his followers in the comments openly disagreeing with him and saying things like he's afraid to tell the truth because he would get canceled like Ye.

The other piece to this is that former president Trump had Thanksgiving dinner with ye and Nick Fuentes. He denied it however he also said that Mar-A-Lago was safe and secure enough to hold classified documents. In light of this it is reasonable to assume he knew exactly who Nick Fuentes was. And then in light of that he said he could shoot somebody in the middle of a crowd and get away with it. So the question is, is he dog whistling to the base? Is this the future of the Republican party? Has it already been taken over?
It just seems like both the Republican and Democrats nowadays have strayed so far from the middle, and are both capitalizing on fear mongering by spreading misinformation on podcasts and internet streams. Also, it is so strange to see politicians in close quarters to popular figures in our society.

I'm not a fan of the presidents we have had in the last 5-10 years, including Trump & Joe. Both are a bit too old to be running our country. We need someone who doesn't form relations with pop culture figures and waste billions on private resorts. Same with our current president, he needs to help fix this economic crisis and put a cap on energy prices, both renewable and fossil (hopefully, slowly phasing out by the 2050s) need to be affordable for the average consumer.

Seems like the Tea Party in the early 2010s kinda ruined the Republican party, just like SJWs ruined the Democratic party. Mitt Romney should run for president. While I may be center, somewhat left (pro-life though), I'd vote for Romney over anyone at this moment. If only JFK could be reborn, and brought to 2022.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ye is one of those people Paul warned us about in Galatians who has snuck into the church with the intention of bringing us into slavery.

He pretends to be a Christian and so brings shame on the name of Christ but in reality is a Freemason and involved in despicable acts that would be shameful for anyone following Christ.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011

It sounds like you're making excuses for kanye. He deserves to be held accountable

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Ye says he believes thier is a group of Jews that control the world
So, no; but there are zionist "Jews" that do want to control the world- and anyone who denies that is blind. I say "Jews" because I think Judaism is just a religious cover for what they are trying to do- they aren't proper biblical Jews. The problem is, ethno-supremacists et. al. focus on them being "jews" when they should just be referred to as "globalists".
has made light of the holocaus
Did he make light of the holocaust? Making light of the holocaust is.... not so great. But- when I look at Kanye, I see somebody who is sick and tired of being told what to think and believe, so he is challenging everything.
am seeing many Republicans and Christians say that they agrre with Ye.
I mean; that depends on what specifically he says. I'm not going to go around saying "I love Hitler", because I know that's going to be immediately misunderstood by any person alive: but regardless, if he were alive today, "Love your enemy" is a commandment, not a suggestion- and honestly, when Kanye says it out loud, I feel conviction. Do I really love my enemies?

IDK why Ye was picking on Netanyahu... I don't even think he's a globalist (maybe I am wrong): But, like I said, you cannot lump "JEWS" all into one category, any more than you can say that "christians" are the same. The denominations against other denominations, are like apples and orangutans.

And if you agree with him could you explain why you think these beliefs are compatible with Christianity and or the conservative movement.
You have to be really specific... because a lot of the things he has said are biblical; now whether or not he actually meant them in a biblical way- I am not the arbiter. But some of it is technically biblical. Whether I know it sounds bad or not, I can't disagree with what is correct. If he has said something that is right-out evil, then I will oppose it fully.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
So Kanye likes Hitler? Kanye isn’t smart enough or wise enough to know Hitler would throw him in a concentration camp in a hot second. He should do more research on his paramour. And if Jews control the music industry, Hollywood, and various was to bank, Kanye should be grateful. After, he’s a billionaire because of them.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
So, no; but there are zionist "Jews" that do want to control the world- and anyone who denies that is blind. I say "Jews" because I think Judaism is just a religious cover for what they are trying to do- they aren't proper biblical Jews. The problem is, ethno-supremacists et. al. focus on them being "jews" when they should just be referred to as "globalists".

Did he make light of the holocaust? Making light of the holocaust is.... not so great. But- when I look at Kanye, I see somebody who is sick and tired of being told what to think and believe, so he is challenging everything.

I mean; that depends on what specifically he says. I'm not going to go around saying "I love Hitler", because I know that's going to be immediately misunderstood by any person alive: but regardless, if he were alive today, "Love your enemy" is a commandment, not a suggestion- and honestly, when Kanye says it out loud, I feel conviction. Do I really love my enemies?

IDK why Ye was picking on Netanyahu... I don't even think he's a globalist (maybe I am wrong): But, like I said, you cannot lump "JEWS" all into one category, any more than you can say that "christians" are the same. The denominations against other denominations, are like apples and orangutans.

You have to be really specific... because a lot of the things he has said are biblical; now whether or not he actually meant them in a biblical way- I am not the arbiter. But some of it is technically biblical. Whether I know it sounds bad or not, I can't disagree with what is correct. If he has said something that is right-out evil, then I will oppose it fully.
Kanye is a sick man who clearly needs professional help.
He is single-handedly ending his own career
And the more people gas him up, the more emboldened he feels to say stupid stuff
He could probably literally walk around flinging his own poop and people would call him a genius. I don't get it
And he did make light of the Holocaust by saying "we're going to stop trashing the Nazis"
I'm pretty sure a group of people who murdered a 6 million Jews deserve to be trashed

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Kanye is a sick man who clearly needs professional help.
He is single-handedly ending his own career
And the more people gas him up, the more emboldened he feels to say stupid stuff
He could probably literally walk around flinging his own poop and people would call him a genius. I don't get it
And he did make light of the Holocaust by saying "we're going to stop trashing the Nazis"
I'm pretty sure a group of people who murdered a 6 million Jews deserve to be trashed
Yeah That’s usually the worst part when others listen to this man and start doing crazy stuff.
Like when people listened to that demon-possessed man Alex Jones and the people defecated on children’s graves.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Never heard of Ye, whoever or whatever it is.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
I'm not up to speed with this. Do you have a source for this claim?

Do you have a source for this claim too?
it's all over the internet he and a white supremacist had Thanksgiving dinner with Donald Trump. And then Ye who is an Entertainer has been going on all these different platforms with his white supremacist buddy talking about their beliefs.

Here's one clip of him on alex jones wearing a black hood, talking about how he likes Hitler. Just google it and it's all over the internet.

Jan 14, 2021
it's all over the internet he and a white supremacist had Thanksgiving dinner with Donald Trump. And then Ye who is an Entertainer has been going on all these different platforms with his white supremacist buddy talking about their beliefs.

Here's one clip of him on alex jones wearing a black hood, talking about how he likes Hitler. Just google it and it's all over the internet.

That clip-collage video doesn't contain anything with him claiming Jews ruled the world or making light of the holocaust.

Do you have a clip where he actually does those things? Or is this just the tabloid media spinning its wheels?

In the clip you provided he says he loves everyone and that he thinks everyone has something good to bring to the table. From a Christian perspective that sounds a lot like "love thy enemy" or "hate the sin, love the sinner" or "overcome evil with good". Nothing in that clip was condoning genocide or claiming Jews ruled the world.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
That clip-collage video doesn't contain anything with him claiming Jews ruled the world or making light of the holocaust.

Do you have a clip where he actually does those things? Or is this just the tabloid media spinning its wheels?

In the clip you provided he says he loves everyone and that he thinks everyone has something good to bring to the table. From a Christian perspective that sounds a lot like "love thy enemy" or "hate the sin, love the sinner" or "overcome evil with good". Nothing in that clip was condoning genocide or claiming Jews ruled the world.
He said people should stop talking bad about the nazis. I'm pretty sure a group of people who murdered six million Jews deserve all the bad talk they get

Jan 14, 2021
He said people should stop talking bad about the nazis. I'm pretty sure a group of people who murdered six million Jews deserve all the bad talk they get
Was it the group or was it individuals in the group? Should we hate the sin or hate the sinner?

If that's what he was getting at, I get it. Holding hate in your heart is like holding a hot coal with the intention to throw it. You're the one that gets burnt.

The term 'nazi' has been used modernly to dehumanize people. It has become an idol of hatred. Refraining from hatred does not mean you condone bad behaviour.