Is YOUR church doctrinal statement ONE with SATAN?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011

Video Description:

YOUR church doctrinal statement is ONE with SATAN? Time to revisit your doctrinal statement and make sure it lines up with the Word of God.

CS1

May 23, 2012

Video Description:

YOUR church doctrinal statement is ONE with SATAN? Time to revisit your doctrinal statement and make sure it lines up with the Word of God.
false and this is a weak video trash.

John146

Jan 13, 2016

Video Description:

I’ve heard a many of sermons with the preacher stating how they believe God’s word, how they trust God’s word, and then proceed to correct it in their sermon. Laughable at best...

It would be an honest practice if the preacher would just come out and say that the book they are teaching out of is not God’s word and cannot be trusted in it’s entirety, and he will do his best to interpret what it should say.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I don't need to watch the video to see that the title is silly. A document is not a spiritual entity, and vice versa; end of discussion.

Jan 17, 2020
God watches over his word. And we have exactly what we need to know. Who is to say it's not perfect? You cannot prove a negative. So not having the originals makes that claim impossible. You need them in order to prove they say something different.

Besides, we have a better understanding of the ancient languages now and some of the newer translations reflect this. Jesus and the disciples used the best translation of their day. As did the first-century church.

R

Reformyourself

John Calvin was wrong...to say that The Lord chooses people to be damned is blasphemy (Wesley)

R

Reformyourself

John Calvin was wrong...to say that The Lord chooses people to be damned is blasphemy (Wesley)
Beware! You are not once saved always saved, You CAN lose your salvation...’do not quench The Holy Spirit...’

Jan 17, 2020
Beware! You are not once saved always saved, You CAN lose your salvation...’do not quench The Holy Spirit...’
Eternal life has no beginning or end. I was always saved in God's mind and cannot be lost. Because He, not me is in charge.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Help me out someone.

Are these two guys saying that the 1611 KJV is the original (even though the original writings were in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic) hundreds of years before the English of 1611?

Nov 23, 2013
Help me out someone.

Are these two guys saying that the 1611 KJV is the original (even though the original writings were in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic) hundreds of years before the English of 1611?
No they are saying that churches today say that they believe that God preserved his word in one breath, then in the next breath they say he didn't.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
No they are saying that churches today say that they believe that God preserved his word in one breath, then in the next breath they say he didn't.
So the 1611 KJV is "God's perfect Word?" 1:16min mark

L

Locoponydirtman

That's how it strikes me too.
Because if you don't speak old English God hates you. To hell with all those sapps that speak Chinese, and Spanish, and French.
Ya ever wonder why KJV onlyists are all Anglo Saxxon? It is very racist, jingoist, and xenophobic.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Because if you don't speak old English God hates you. To hell with all those sapps that speak Chinese, and Spanish, and French.
Ya ever wonder why KJV onlyists are all Anglo Saxxon? It is very racist, jingoist, and xenophobic.
Maybe down deep, they believe they are part of the 10 Lost Tribes of Ancient Israel (British Israelism).