Israel Declares War

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 6, 2022
pray for Israel
for their peace and for God's will to be done

further, context has historically been missing from png files (title beneath is sarcastic)

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
well that's the moon obviously...with added star/s and some just stars

interestingly, there are myriad moon gods/goddess throughout the world

It is a banner that is widely associated with Muslim communities across the world, just as the cross is seen to represent Christianity. The crescent, or 'Hilaal' in Arabic, is the curved shape of the waning moon, and is used by many Muslims as a means of cultural and political expression.

The popular association of the star and crescent moon with Islam is due to its use by the Muslim Ottoman Empire, who controlled a large portion of southeastern Europe for centuries. However, the star and crescent symbols are not Islamic in origin and predate the Muslim religion. For this reason, some Muslims refuse to accept the star and crescent as the symbol of Islam. read more
Yes. I'm aware of the crescent moon meaning.

I was more referring to almost all of them using Black, Green, White, and Red in their flags. Same colors as the 4 horsemen in Rev.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
Yes. I'm aware of the crescent moon meaning.

I was more referring to almost all of them using Black, Green, White, and Red in their flags. Same colors as the 4 horsemen in Rev.
oh sorry...well I missed that! Thanks

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hubby sent me this link last night...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/excl...zKvHQykZs4DvJGhksAj5ePgKOEan0M8kbG7_cS1cItpDA

But it's all a lie, right? You and Moses, HisH, won't believe it because it's coming from a Jew. But you sure would be on here posting if Hamas had something like that.

BTW Mo, gonna nickname you Red X Mo. You need the red hat again, it's all you do is throw red xs like darts yet never say why you are constantly doing it. Red X Mo, my new name for you.
Flat earthism wears many hats, but the most appropriate is made of tin foil.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
My apologies for overlooking the question of if I think a two-state solution is best. I used to think it was. I just don't think it can happen with Hamas around. The issue is getting exacerbated by the thousands of innocent Palestinian civilians getting blown up. It will make it more difficult for any sort of two-state solution.

Furthermore, I think the leveling of Gaza is Israel's intention to force Gazans to leave. I think Israel wants this land as they do the West Bank and East Jerusalem. In 2020, Trump called Netanyahu out for not wanting to make a deal with the Palestinians. They were friends but that put a strain on their relationship. Trump is still pro-Israel no-matter-what, but I'm grateful he at least had the courage to call him out. I think Trump was correct in that Netanyahu does not want to make a deal and is even less inclined to make one now. They are all in it seems.

lol, I bet Netanyahu thought "okee dokee,,DT wants us to work out a plan where Islamic voters out number Jewish voters and so we loose the next election, because we became the minority,,change our name from Israel to Palestine and live happily ever after under Sharia law,,,no thanks DT we should keep it so Gaza and the West Bank cant vote in our elections..."

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If Rocket launchers are inside the Mosque does that make the Mosque a military target?

Israel at War Update Day 32 | Hamas Rocket Launchers Found in Mosques and Boys Club

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I think that if any of the Hamas fighters are smart enough to figure it out they should try and negotiate surrender and a hostage release because Israel is not going to endanger troops to play tunnel rat there going to just cover them up in the tunnels they built for Hamas. The end game is to stay in Gaza and make it safe for both states.
I think the attrition rate for Hamas leadership has been very high. Which is why hostages and negotiation is on the table on the part of Hamas.

But I do not think Israel is going to play ball. I think they are going to try and wipe out these guys once and for all. If that is even possible.

1 Samuel 15:3-23 ICB
Now go, attack the Amalekites. Destroy everything that belongs to them as an offering to the Lord. Don’t let anything live. Put to death men and women, children and small babies. Kill the cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
1 Samuel 15:3-23 ICB
Now go, attack the Amalekites. Destroy everything that belongs to them as an offering to the Lord. Don’t let anything live. Put to death men and women, children and small babies. Kill the cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’” So Saul called the army together at Telaim. There were 200,000 soldiers and 10,000 men from Judah. Then Saul went to the city of Amalek and set up an ambush in the ravine. He said to the Kenites, “Go away. Leave the Amalekites so that I won’t destroy you with them. You showed kindness to the Israelites when they came out of Egypt.”
https://www.bible.com/bible/1359/1SA.15.3-23.ICB

The above sounds a lot like “Passover”

(Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the Passover.

(Exo 12:26 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?

(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S Passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.

(Exo 12:29) And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that {was} in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

-------Last but not least-------

And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out to his brothers, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brothers. And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Why smite you your fellow?

Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled (exodus) from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelled in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well. Moses and all the others flee Egypt and are scattered throughout the land.

The above marks the beginning of exodus

murder, murder and more killing
they be good at that, even Moses was a murderer
:)-

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I think the attrition rate for Hamas leadership has been very high. Which is why hostages and negotiation is on the table on the part of Hamas.

But I do not think Israel is going to play ball. I think they are going to try and wipe out these guys once and for all. If that is even possible.

Yep I think it's sort of like the song fortunate son from CCR where just the unfortunate and unconnected from the elite will end up facing the brunt of this. As for the leadership of Hamas their about 1100 miles away in Qater unless they have gone off the grid,,(probably so). Their actual leader,(Ismail Haniyeh) lives in Qatar and many of the others do also or are frequently seen in Qatar...
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67103298
https://nypost.com/2023/11/01/opinion/ghazi-hamad-interview-proves-israel-must-destroy-hamas-2/

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
murder, murder and more killing
they be good at that, even Moses was a murderer
:)-
Moses is one of the preeminent types of Christ. Second perhaps only to Adam. You might want to look into that before issuing such scathing condemnations.

Oh and another thing: God spoke with Moses face-to-face.
Despite this known fact, Miriam was stricken with leprosy because she ignorantly spoke against Moses the way you are.

I would be very careful about what you say. Buddy.

Feb 12, 2023
Ireland
This is Amir's latest update on the war in Israel. He lives between Haifa and Nazareth and has a channel called Behold Israel with some of the best Bible studies I've ever heard!

*GRAPHIC WARNING*

It's just a few-minute clip in the video, but Hubby had to finish watching it as I went to bed in tears. So, be warned. If seeing Gazan men, women, and children gunned down by Hamas for trying to flee from the north to the south where they'd be safe will upset you, do not watch this.

Feb 12, 2023
Ireland
Here is an article I posted in another thread that gives historical/biblical evidence for the current war

Here is an article that some might find interesting but it will take time to read and it is part 1 of 2

It is about who the Palestinians actually are...according to biblical/historical facts. Of course if a person has decided to have view of the conflict that is dictated by a worldview rather than a biblical/Christian view, they will disallow even for biblical evidence to their own harm and ignorance (I am not referring to a specific person when I say that)

sample: Having an accurate understanding of who the Palestinians really are is critical to having a correct view of Israel today. Unfortunately, historical revisionism has ruled the day on this issue for the past generation—for at least the past five decades in fact. The truth from a popular perspective is distorted, and smothered, beneath layers of false, deep-seated narratives perpetrated by Israel’s enemies, including the mainstream media, to a degree that is difficult to override. But this two-part article will give it a shot.
This is hands down THE best article I've ever read about the origin of Palestine. Well done!

Sending this to my husband and starting on part two. Thank you SO much for posting this!

Needevidence

Mar 15, 2023
False interpretation of OT promised land & the chosen people-NT goes further – few examples;

What lineage do we have now?

“In every province and in every city to which the edict of the king came, there was joy and gladness among the Jews, with feasting and celebrating. And many people of other nationalities became Jews because fear of the Jews had seized them.” (Esther 8:17)

I will record Rahab and Babylon among those who acknowledge mePhilistia too, and Tyre, along with Cush— and will say, ‘This one was born in Zion.’” Indeed, of Zion it will be said, “This one and that one were born in her, and the Most High himself will establish her.” The LORD will write in the register of the peoples: “This one was born in Zion.” (Psalm 87:4-6)

“Let no foreigners who have bound themselves to the LORD say, “The LORD will surely exclude me from his people.” … foreigners who bind themselves to the LORD to minister to him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be his servants … who hold fast to my covenant—these I will bring to my holy mountain… for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations.”” (Isaiah 56:3-7)

Leviticus 25:23 - ‘The land shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are strangers and sojourners with Me.
(sojourners – foreign resident, settler, tenant)

Ezekiel 47:21-23 - “You are to distribute this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. You are to allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners residing among you and who have children. You are to consider them as native-born Israelites; along with you they are to be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel.”

Isaiah 2:2-3 - “In the last days the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it. Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.”

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is Amir's latest update on the war in Israel. He lives between Haifa and Nazareth and has a channel called Behold Israel with some of the best Bible studies I've ever heard!

*GRAPHIC WARNING*

It's just a few-minute clip in the video, but Hubby had to finish watching it as I went to bed in tears. So, be warned. If seeing Gazan men, women, and children gunned down by Hamas for trying to flee from the north to the south where they'd be safe will upset you, do not watch this.

Thank you for posting this, how many Palestinians are killed by Hamas?

Feb 12, 2023
Ireland
Thank you for posting this, how many Palestinians are killed by Hamas?
Lots.

Just speaking out against Hamas can get you killed or tied to a motorcycle and dragged through the streets. From what I've been hearing from friends there and in Israel, Hamas cares nothing for the people. Hamas blatantly said they are the UN's problem.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Israel will not stop. Obvious fact. Therefore Gazans need to evacuate if they want to survive. Obvious fact.

Your political theories do not make any difference whatsoever.
Just because it's easier to blame the victims of a crime or crimes does not make it right. When judging, God does what is right, rather than what is easy. Those who profess to follow Him should judge likewise.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lots.

Just speaking out against Hamas can get you killed or tied to a motorcycle and dragged through the streets. From what I've been hearing from friends there and in Israel, Hamas cares nothing for the people. Hamas blatantly said they are the UN's problem.
They are documenting and proving that Hamas sets up rocket launchers in amusement parks and builds hospitals on top of their major tunnel networks, probably where the commanders can meet without fear of attack. This is one reason why for Iran it is now or never. In a month or two even Al Jazeera will be reporting on how horrific and demonic Hamas is.

I always felt that if you were a palestinian and they were firing rockets from an amusement park, don't use the amusement park, likewise if your mosque were being used as an armory, etc. But then you see all the Palestinians being gunned down by Hamas because they tried to flee the war zone. It is obvious that the Palestinians are hostages and that also will be fully revealed. I would hope someone who escapes from Hamas would not only tell their story but document stories of many others living in Gaza controlled by this terror organization.