Are you calling me an atheist?Is there an Israel? Then, yes they are His people, for close to to two thousand years there was no Israel. But, now there is one just as the bible says. Explain that atheist?
Are you calling me an atheist?Is there an Israel? Then, yes they are His people, for close to to two thousand years there was no Israel. But, now there is one just as the bible says. Explain that atheist?
Are you calling me an atheist?
Labels. It is just a label. The name is without power.Is there an Israel? Then, yes they are His people, for close to to two thousand years there was no Israel. But, now there is one just as the bible says. Explain that atheist?
Labels. It is just a label. The name is without power.
Believers are Israel.
The descendents of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were never genetic descendants, but descendents by faith.
Being a 'Jew' was never a birthright, but always a rebirthright.
The Theocracy is gone from the physical realm, and only to return at the Millenium.
Those who call themselves Jews, are only Jews if they accept Christ.
If they do not, then they are the same as the Muslims: claiming birthright and claiming to be God's Chosen, yet rejecting God.
They are not God's Chosen if they are not Believers in Christ. According to the Word, they aren't even to be considered as Jews.
This is not antisemitic, but synsemetic, meaning that all Believers become descendants of the Patriarchs,
and no one can claim to be descendants of the Patriarchs without belief in Christ.
I don't believe todays' Natural Israel has anything to do with "God economy", so I deny that they are God's Chosen today, prior to Christ they were. God's chosen are those in Christ, period. The Israel of God are those who obeyed God and look forward to Christ, and those who accept Christ as their Lord and Savior, One people!Where did you get that? IDK you are you? If you deny Israel then I think you are.
I am pretty sure that the "one day" will be at the Return of Christ, and the inauguration of the Millenial Kingdom.I get that and understand but God Himself promised to make them a nation again and He has done that. Though 90 to 95% of bthem are atheist. God has performed Hid word. He also said He would form a nation in one day and that's how modern Israel was formed in one day by the stroke of a pen no war.
And so?...Labels. It is just a label. The name is without power.
Believers are Israel.
The descendents of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were never genetic descendants, but descendents by faith.
Being a 'Jew' was never a birthright, but always a rebirthright.
The Theocracy is gone from the physical realm, and only to return at the Millenium.
Those who call themselves Jews, are only Jews if they accept Christ.
If they do not, then they are the same as the Muslims: claiming birthright and claiming to be God's Chosen, yet rejecting God.
They are not God's Chosen if they are not Believers in Christ. According to the Word, they aren't even to be considered as Jews.
This is not antisemitic, but synsemetic, meaning that all Believers become descendants of the Patriarchs,
and no one can claim to be descendants of the Patriarchs without belief in Christ.
You might start here...That web site you linked up there, Exposing False Teachers & Prophets | Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves., calls him that. And many dispensationalist call others who don't agree with them regarding Natural Israel and eschatology is often called "anti-zionist". Funny, that web site bashes him for "ordaining homosexual ministers" and then goes right into their spew about him being anti-Israel. BTW, I haven't found anything concrete or quote by Sizer which supports this articles claim. Perhaps you can.
And you have genealogical proof that these 144k men called themselves Jews, and moved to Israel?And so?...
And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel: 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed, 12,000 from the tribe of Reuben, 12,000 from the tribe of Gad, 12,000 from the tribe of Asher, 12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali, 12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh, 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon, 12,000 from the tribe of Levi, 12,000 from the tribe of Issachar, 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun, 12,000 from the tribe of Joseph, 12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed. After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!"
(Rev 7:4-10)
Who are the 144,000? from each tribe of the Sons of Israel. Can't be believing Gentiles as they are mentioned right after.
These 144000 perhaps did come from some of those countries as you mention...so the Scripture says God will regather them from the four corners of the earth.And you have genealogical proof that these 144k men called themselves Jews, and moved to Israel?
I would not be surprised, and in fact am expecting, many of these to come out of Egypt, Gaza, Saudi, Iraq, Iran, etc... with parents who practiced Islam, Christianity, or were even atheist. I highly doubt that all of those who are in Israel, calling themselves Jews, have lineage to Jacob.
Do you believe that the twelve tribes will all come from those who claim to be of Judah (and Benjamin and Levi perhaps)?
Why raise up one tribe, and neglect the rest?
Assuming you interpret the bible with the bible, please show me where in the bible that "mountain(s)" is used to represent our sin.
My first sentence says that they likely will not claim to be genetically Israelite, at least until it is revealed to them by God, if I is even revealed to them at all.These 144000 perhaps did come from some of those countries as you mention...so the Scripture says God will regather them from the four corners of the earth.
Those 144,000 perhaps at one time were atheists, Muslims, Buddhists but they were still from the 12 Tribes of Israel who repented and received Jesus perhaps at the preaching of the Two witnesses.
Obviously not all in Israel are of the lineage of Jacob as their are Ismaelites and other ethnicities, but God knows who are His.
Going by your first sentence, you don't believe that the 144,000 are of natural descent of Jacob and believers in Jesus?
Proof? I can't top "IT IS WRITTEN".
This is what I took your first sentence to be...My first sentence says that they likely will not claim to be genetically Israelite, at least until it is revealed to them by God, if I is even revealed to them at all.
I do not deny that they will be genetically of Jacob, but that they will not all be out of Judaism.
I see now.This is what I took your first sentence to be...
"And you have genealogical proof that these 144k men called themselves Jews, and moved to Israel?"
Why did you ask me If I had "proof" when I never claimed that they called themselves Jews and moved to Israel?
You set up an assumptive challenge and expected me to come up with proof?
And yet I challenged your statements ...
"The descendents of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were never genetic descendants, but descendents by faith."
"They are not God's Chosen if they are not Believers in Christ. According to the Word, they aren't even to be considered as Jews."
by quoting Revelation 7 and was given a non answer.
So how do you answer your two statements above with Rev. 7?
The genetic descendants of Jacob are chosen but not all will end up believing. You are assuming again, and this time that I base it on the 144,000. I used the 144k only as an example.I see now.
We are missing each other because of our assumptions.
You assume that because there is a purpose and prophecy for 144k genetic descendants to become spiritual descendants, that that means that all genetic descendants are still to be considered Chosen in some sense.
Then what are they chosen for, if not election unto salvation?The genetic descendants of Jacob are chosen but not all will end up believing. You are assuming again, and this time that I base it on the 144,000. I used the 144k only as an example.
Im asking this because I cant believe that people who
go to war and kill innocent people, can still be god's people.
What is happening in Gaza is not humane.
And innocent people are paying the price.
These 144000 perhaps did come from some of those countries as you mention...so the Scripture says God will regather them from the four corners of the earth.
Those 144,000 perhaps at one time were atheists, Muslims, Buddhists but they were still from the 12 Tribes of Israel who repented and received Jesus perhaps at the preaching of the Two witnesses.
Obviously not all in Israel are of the lineage of Jacob as their are Ismaelites and other ethnicities, but God knows who are His.
Going by your first sentence, you don't believe that the 144,000 are of natural descent of Jacob and believers in Jesus?
Proof? I can't top "IT IS WRITTEN".
The two witnesses are the Law and Prophets with Moses as the representative of the Law and Elijah the representative of the Prophets, remember the transfiguration? I know you won't agree, so why bother.